*** Q: INTO THE STORM *** (HBO Docuseries)

61,748 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by St Hedwig Aggie
Duncan Idaho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No kidding and to paraphrase powell's court filings "no reasonable person would believe this"

I would absolutely go if it was cheaper and I wouldn't (rightfully) end up on a watch list for domestic terrorists.

It would be like comicon but with less basis in reality and no hot cosplay chicks
Another Doug
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

It would be like comicon but with less basis in reality and no hot cosplay chicks

If there is a convention for morons with disposable income, some hot girls will be there, they will just be cosplaying as white nationalists.
Duncan Idaho
Another Doug said:

Duncan Idaho said:

If there is a convention for morons with disposable income, some hot girls will be there, they will just be cosplaying as white nationalists.

One of my favorites 16chan memes is the "what does that even mean? I am white and I am proud of my nation; does that make me a white nationalist?" meme
superunknown
AG
Another Doug said:

Duncan Idaho said:

This chick will be there grifting I'm guessing. She fits the white "hot" girl thing and already does the nationalist bit too.

Duncan Idaho
Isn't she the one that is famous for pooping herself?

superunknown
AG
That's the one!
Another Doug
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Good thing she has that long luxurious hair for when she has a wiping emergency
WES2006AG
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/1231586/did-gun-girl-poop-her-pants-at-a-party-an-investigation

You **** your pants at one frat party and that is all anyone remembers about you.
TCTTS
AG
I have never seen a thread erode to such lows, only to then, when all hope is seemingly lost, somehow pull out of the nosedive and soar to such incredible heights...

16chan.

GaetzGate.

Pants-sh*tting gun nuts.

Duncan Idaho
TCTTS said:

Pants-sh*tting gun nuts.
]

I believe the preferred nomenclature is Ammosexuals
Another Doug
AG
WES2006AG said:

Duncan Idaho said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/1231586/did-gun-girl-poop-her-pants-at-a-party-an-investigation

You **** your pants at one frat party and that is all anyone remembers about you.

I still remember the chilifest story from back in the Texags early days (and the Ryan family's steakhouse that might have even been gobig12 days)
WES2006AG
AG
This is my new favorite thread on TexAgs and I am pumped for the finale on Sunday.
TCTTS
AG
Speaking of, a buddy of mine dated the red-head culprit in the viral video below. He had seen the video prior to meeting her, and didn't find it out it was her until after they started dating. She swore it was a prank, but we've debated the merits of her claims for years now...

Duncan Idaho
To be fair, if you haven't partied hard enough to **** a hot tub, you haven't really partied.
TCTTS
AG
Very true.
Another Doug
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

That's a dangerous trend to start when you are a leader in the wwg1wga "movement"
BCG Disciple
AG
Like an octopus spraying ink. Is that chick features in the q doc?
MW03
AG
Moments ago at the rally in Dallas:

Live feed:

MASAXET
AG
WES2006AG said:

This is my new favorite thread on TexAgs and I am pumped for the finale on Sunday.
I finally started the doc solely because this thread is so great and I wanted to fully enjoy it's amazingness. Only 2 episodes in so I still need to catch up.
bluefire579
AG
Same, but only one episode in. Definitely interesting
Post removed:
by user
superunknown
AG
MW03 said:

Moments ago at the rally in Dallas:

Live feed:

"OW my boating arm!!"

Probably not even a top 100 Homer line but it's so good.
Duncan Idaho
third coast.. said:

Another Doug said:

BCG Disciple said:

Another Doug said:

BCG Disciple said:

Dems were so incredibly against Trump they were dead set that he was a anti gay bigot, who was going to start a war either before or after placing all gays and minorities in internment camps. He was a power hungry tyrant. This was also weaponized disinformation. Nevermind he had the first openly gay cabinet member, was the first president in history to support gay marriage, and so forth. A tyrant who could have used covid to orchestrate the greatest federal power grab ever instead chose to defer handing to states and respect state rights. The narrative and weaponized reactions were set and he would never change it.

Um no, If you want to know what dems problem with trump was go listen to about any other republican comment about trump during the 2016 primary.

Of course. My side is reasonable, your side is not! Social media AI only works against conservative crazies and not liberals because our brains are larger and we're more intellectually advanced. Party of science! Party of love!

I didn't say that. In fact I said listen to the "other side" from 2016 to get my thoughts on Trump. I hate Ted Cruz, but he had a nice video on the matter.

Call me crazy or whatever, but after 4 years of Trump, all I know is Texags didn't have to deep clean itself to remove traces of what I believe in.

Might=right

Am I misreading your post? Are you suggesting that the q thread on 16chan wasn't a fever dream that got scrub by staff for legitimate reasons? Or are you suggesting that it was an insightful factual based discussion that was scrubbed because they were afraid of what would happen the site if they left it up (i.e. legal action or cancelling)?

Another Doug
AG
I'm pretty sure he is saying 2016 Ted Cruz was both mighty and right
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Another Doug
AG
third coast.. said:

And for the record, I'm not sure i ever posted in the q thread and I certainly didn't keep up with it
In honor of ruddyduck I did my research. You did post on the thread, starting at least in May 2018 and through December 2020.
Another Doug
AG
third coast.. said:

Laugh emoji: Man yall are both way off.

Magnifying glass emoji (my favorite): "Texags didn't have to deep clean itself to remove traces of what I believe in."

That statement equates to might=right, and it is ridiculous. Because one side is on a witch hunt for any dissenters and will use any means necessary to take opposition down, does not mean that they are right, and it is a terrible way to judge the righteousness of ones beliefs.
Texags just wanted to distance themselves from crazy.... kinda like you did in your very next post.
HammerHeadAg
AG
Another Doug said:

third coast.. said:

And for the record, I'm not sure i ever posted in the q thread and I certainly didn't keep up with it
In honor of ruddyduck I did my research. You did post on the thread, starting at least in May 2018 and through December 2020.
nice work there, chap
Duncan Idaho
Another Doug said:

third coast.. said:

Laugh emoji: Man yall are both way off.

Magnifying glass emoji (my favorite): "Texags didn't have to deep clean itself to remove traces of what I believe in."

That statement equates to might=right, and it is ridiculous. Because one side is on a witch hunt for any dissenters and will use any means necessary to take opposition down, does not mean that they are right, and it is a terrible way to judge the righteousness of ones beliefs.
Texags just wanted to distance themselves from crazy.... kinda like you did in your very next post.
perfectly played.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
HammerHeadAg
AG
What difference does it make?

What's really funny is to see how you're trying to hard to defend an action you may or may not have committed on the internet.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.