*** Q: INTO THE STORM *** (HBO Docuseries)

61,655 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by St Hedwig Aggie
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
snowdog90 said:

The fact that the FBI cited the Q movement as a huge domestic terror threat while cities were actively being burned and looted by left-wing groups says all you need to know.

Please explain to me, if anyone can, how Q is a domestic terror threat. What has the Q movement done to incite terror? If the Q movement was such a threat, so dangerous,
why has nothing happened?

This country is in a dark place. Trump was never supposed to win, but I believe he was the last chance to somehow break free from the evil people that pull the strings in this country and globally.

While Trump was incredibly successful, ultimately he failed, as did Q apparently. It took the release of a virus and an obviously fraudulent election to cause him to fail, but that is the power of those in control that wanted him gone. The money and power set up against him was too much, I guess, and maybe he trusted the wrong people.

As for Trump and Epstein, I became a Trump fan when Epstein was arrested. I knew all about Epstein many years ago. I knew he was a billionaire human trafficker, allowed to thrive during the Clinton, Bush and Obama years. I knew that Clinton had been on Epstein's plane at least 27 times. I knew that during W, Epstein was caught and pleaded guilty to molesting underage girls and spent a whopping 13 months in prison... 13 months. Thanks, W...

There are 2 justice systems in this country, one for those in the club and one for the rest of us. If you can't see that, you are blind. The Q movement, for me, was about getting to a point where justice is for all of us. I guess that was a silly notion, and I am truly saddened to see where things are now.

Trump wasn't perfect, but he was the first non-puppet president since Reagan. Now I see no end to the Biden-like puppets in our future.
I think we've found out who Q is.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
What has Q been right about?
superunknown
AG
snowdog90 said:

As for Trump and Epstein, I became a Trump fan when Epstein was arrested. I knew all about Epstein many years ago. I knew he was a billionaire human trafficker, allowed to thrive during the Clinton, Bush and Obama years. I knew that Clinton had been on Epstein's plane at least 27 times. I knew that during W, Epstein was caught and pleaded guilty to molesting underage girls and spent a whopping 13 months in prison... 13 months. Thanks, W...

The guy who offered Epstein the plea deal, Alex Acosta? Trump appointed to his cabinet. Heroic, really.
Another Doug
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

His guilty plea was coerced because of the threat to his family. It was a totalitarian political hit job. And yet you support it.

As far as destroying the country...you vote democrat. Look around you they can't run a lemonade stand. Everything they do is focused on division and destruction of American capitalism. On top of that they are implementing fascist tactics to get the woke mega corps to do their bidding. You may rock yourself to sleep at night with your "I'm a moderate democrat" mantra, but you support extremists who seek to destroy everything the country stands for.

Appointees selected based on race, genitalia or their adherence to racist CRT dogma is the antithesis to American ideals. But you are too blinded to see it.
A totalitarian hit job that came when republicans ran all three branches of the gov't, had appointed the special council, and had their own FBI director.

As far as rocking myself to sleep, that seems like the type of thing the people only do when they are part of a rabbit hole circle jerk where they have to convince themselves they are victims.

Ulrich
That is actually what I found the most interesting about all the Q stuff. Plagiarizing myself from a few months ago the "critique Q" thread on politics.

December 2019:
Quote:

Q is doing a pretty standard fortune telling routine. Its easy to get wrapped up in that, it plays to our psychological blind spots (pattern seeking, dopamine hits from the incremental reward of "solving" puzzles, confirmation bias, and the elitist feeling of having access to privileged information). That makes it difficult for them to see that they aren't finding out anything before the rest of us. Because they think that Q is a step ahead of everyone else, they can think that Q is guiding the narrative rather than being carried along with everyone else. This is incorrect, but its very hard for people to step back and see that they AREN'T special once they've seized on an idea like this.

January 2021:
Quote:

I don't think the internet has been healthy for conspiracy theorists, and I think what we're finding is that a lot more people are potential conspiracy theorists than we knew.

It's really easy for our pattern seeking brains to fall in a hole that's impossible to dig out of, and the internet is a series of holes.

The internet, social media, and polarization of old media has made it very easy for thought bubbles to develop. Conspiracies and extremism thrive in the isolation of a thought bubble. The "side" that feels excluded and marginalized is going to look a lot harder for reasons (patterns) than the winning team, so their bad ideas are going to be crazier. The sense of isolation enflames our paranoia, heightens our awareness, makes us start seeing signal in the noise.

[paraphrasing the rest: this can apply to people who feel marginalized economically, racially, or politically.]

Quad Dog
AG
This thread
Ulrich
On this thread I think we can see that there is pretty broad disagreement on what specific theories should be considered conspiracies vs obvious. Odds are, everyone on both sides is a functional professional with a college degree. The disconnect between what happens on the internet, whether it's texags or 4chan or any other platform, and real life can make it really easy to build an internally consistent theory that sounds plausible and has no checks or criticism until its already cemented in someone's mind.

The best cure is going for a walk. There's something about feeling the breeze and waving to a neighbor.
AgBQ-00
AG
Now you're just babbling. Who ran the FBI at that time? You have no leg to stand on. So continue in your delusion that your team is righteous. Your 4 year long circle jerk of OMB fed by the democrat propagandists has twisted you into a pretzel.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

At no point have I or anyone I have voted for supported "destroying the whole thing".

you have to ignore a lot to make this statement with a straight face.

you also never circled back with an answer once you were asked specifically what crime flynn committed even though you continue to post on the thread.
Another Doug
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Now you're just babbling. Who ran the FBI at that time? You have no leg to stand on. So continue in your delusion that your team is righteous. Your 4 year long circle jerk of OMB fed by the democrat propagandists has twisted you into a pretzel.
Trump nominee Christopher Wray ran the FBI at the time of the guilty plea. Yes, I listen to democrat propagandists like...

Duncan Idaho
Ted cruZ, he'll fight for you like he did for his wife.
BCG Disciple
AG
Probably fair. However, you have quite a few that were initially open minded that began distancing themselves the further down the rabbit hole it went.

I have people I know and respect professionally that swore up and down something was going to happen even after the "insurrection". Specifically, that a military leader was going to take over. Absolute bonkers, bat sh** type stuff.

It is a clear reflection of losing when you're supremely confident in winning. Trump did himself no favors by pushing disinformation as part of his typical marketing campaign, harping on fraud, etc. People see what they want, and when you have it come from a trusted political outsider it is easy to take in. Happened to the left with the meltdown that ensued in 2016 and the deliberate derailment of Trump's term by way of Russia conspiracy (see posters on this very thread that to this day cite reasons why they think this was acceptable).

It is not a right wing phenomenon. However, it is now attempted to be weaponized by the left to dehumanize the right. National guard is still in DC to this day for political optics only. All part of the standard disinformation and dehumanization of the other side, which is even touched upon in this doc to a certain extent (pedophiles and baby eaters).
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

speaking of things that happened during presidential primaries...anyone else find it weird that our current vice president thinks our current president is a rapist?
BCG Disciple
AG
Preach.
Another Doug
AG
ruddyduck said:

Quote:

At no point have I or anyone I have voted for supported "destroying the whole thing".

you have to ignore a lot to make this statement with a straight face.

you also never circled back with an answer once you were asked specifically what crime flynn committed even though you continue to post on the thread.
sorry, I missed it. A few weeks into Trump's term, Flynn was fired by Trump for lying to the FBI. He later pled guilty to...
"willfully and knowingly making materially false statements and omissions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation"
Duncan Idaho
ruddyduck said:

Duncan Idaho said:

speaking of things that happened during presidential primaries...anyone else find it weird that our current vice president thinks our current president is a rapist?

I wouldn't have picked her.
TCTTS
AG
My favorite thing about this thread is how heavily staff edited it at first, over the first 12 hours or so (deleting at least 20 posts), and now they're just like, "Whatever."
Another Doug
AG
TCTTS said:

My favorite thing about this thread is how heavily staff edited it at first, over the first 12 hours or so (deleting at least 20 posts), and now they're just like, "Whatever."

I'm sure the hammer is coming, and I will take responsibility
snowdog90
Here's a post from Loyal Ag that I'm stealing from the Politics board. It's succinct, to the point and on the money, IMO. I don't know if Loyal Ag is a Q guy, but this is definitely what a Q follower would believe.

"
I just posted this on the Citibank thread:

I've labeled it the Establishment. It is comprised of all of the above:

All Democrats
Most Republicans
The federal bureaucracy
The intelligence community including the FBI
Wall Street/Corporations - you have to understand these are no longer American companies but rather international orgs who don't give two ****s about America or American values.
Big Tech - separate from Wall Street in that they have power far above and beyond the rest of the international corporations.
News and Entertainment Media
Academia

This is the opposition to the American people and traditional American values. The above represents a push towards Fascism.
"

I would add to that list much of the justice system, attorneys and judges.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Another Doug said:

sorry, I missed it. A few weeks into Trump's term, Flynn was fired by Trump for lying to the FBI. He later pled guilty to...
"willfully and knowingly making materially false statements and omissions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation"

no worries. did you just google this to answer me? i ask because you left out a ton of material facts to support your argument which seems rather dubious on the surface.
Duncan Idaho
I.e. everyone that isn't a part of my family or church or named trump
Another Doug
AG
It's seemed important to you , so yes I googled that part that was quoted for you. Does that make me a fact checker?
MASAXET
AG
snowdog90 said:

Here's a post from Loyal Ag that I'm stealing from the Politics board. It's succinct, to the point and on the money, IMO. I don't know if Loyal Ag is a Q guy, but this is definitely what a Q follower would believe.

"

All Democrats
Most Republicans
The federal bureaucracy
Wall Street/Corporations - you have to understand these are no longer American companies but rather international orgs who don't give two ****s about America or American values.
Big Tech - separate from Wall Street in that they have power far above and beyond the rest of the international corporations.
Academia

This is the opposition to the American people and traditional American values. The above represents a push towards Fascism.
"

Legit LOL
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Another Doug said:

It's seemed important to you , so yes I googled that part that was quoted for you. Does that make me a fact checker?

i had a feeling that, despite the smugness on this thread, you knew little more than the headlines you were parroting. thanks for confirming.

this isn't the politics board so i would encourage you to do a little more reading/research on the entire flynn deal so you can speak intelligently on it in the future without having to google your answers when someone asks a very simple question at the heart of your argument.
snowdog90
Duncan Idaho said:

Funny that you're evidently a Dune fan. I don't go to church, but why would you demean me for being a churchgoer?

Tell me how Hillary Clinton is not in jail for being caught committing a felony with her private email server. Would we get the same leniency?

How has nobody, not one person, connected with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell been arrested. They were running a billion dollar human trafficking operation. Many high profile names went to his island. Nobody has been arrested. The story is basically dead. How would this be possible in a world where the media and the justice system cared about justice "for all".
Duncan Idaho
I have been patiently waiting for the "Buttery Males" response

Awesome
WES2006AG
AG
snowdog90 said:

"

All Democrats
Most Republicans
The federal bureaucracy
Academia

"

I knew the "deep state" was big but had no idea it covered almost everyone in America. I guess it is just the farmers and ranchers left.
superunknown
AG
snowdog90 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Funny that you're evidently a Dune fan. I don't go to church, but why would you demean me for being a churchgoer?

Tell me how Hillary Clinton is not in jail for being caught committing a felony with her private email server. Would we get the same leniency?

How has nobody, not one person, connected with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell been arrested. They were running a billion dollar human trafficking operation. Many high profile names went to his island. Nobody has been arrested. The story is basically dead. How would this be possible in a world where the media and the justice system cared about justice "for all".

Maxwell was charged yesterday. I guess Big Media is hiding that too. I'd link to the story yesterday but it's on the New York Times site. Big Media strikes again. Maybe if it was on someguysblog.ru it could get some real coverage with Dr Seuss and Mr. Potato Head.
snowdog90
Duncan Idaho said:

I have been patiently waiting for the "Buttery Males" response

Awesome

Not even sure what you're talking about, but I didn't expect a real answer. You don't disappoint.
Duncan Idaho
WES2006AG said:

snowdog90 said:

"

All Democrats
Most Republicans
The federal bureaucracy
Academia

"

I knew the "deep state" was big but had no idea it covered almost everyone in America. I guess it is just the farmers and ranchers left.

They are bought off by the farm bill and USAID...all welfare queens and part of the globalist plan for marxist take over of your kids and the forced hormone replacement therapy for your kids (which is make from soy raised by these liberal farmers )
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ulrich said:

The best cure is going for a walk. There's something about feeling the breeze and waving to a neighbor.
I 100% endorse this idea. Get to know your neighbors, exercise, and get away from the internet as much as possible. It brings out the absolute best and worse in people.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
BCG Disciple said:

Probably fair. However, you have quite a few that were initially open minded that began distancing themselves the further down the rabbit hole it went.

I have people I know and respect professionally that swore up and down something was going to happen even after the "insurrection". Specifically, that a military leader was going to take over. Absolute bonkers, bat sh** type stuff.

It is a clear reflection of losing when you're supremely confident in winning. Trump did himself no favors by pushing disinformation as part of his typical marketing campaign, harping on fraud, etc. People see what they want, and when you have it come from a trusted political outsider it is easy to take in. Happened to the left with the meltdown that ensued in 2016 and the deliberate derailment of Trump's term by way of Russia conspiracy (see posters on this very thread that to this day cite reasons why they think this was acceptable).

It is not a right wing phenomenon. However, it is now attempted to be weaponized by the left to dehumanize the right. National guard is still in DC to this day for political optics only. All part of the standard disinformation and dehumanization of the other side, which is even touched upon in this doc to a certain extent (pedophiles and baby eaters).
Correct, but Q was a weaponized way to dehumanize the left as well. The reaction to most things can be worse than the actual event itself. The problem is that once Q puts it out there, it never goes away because people want to believe it so badly.

Another Doug
AG
ruddyduck said:

i would encourage you to do a little more reading/research.

A mic drop that would make an Anti-Vaxxer proud.

I can assure you that the last thing I will ever do is spend time researching the real story on Michael Flynn. The undeniable facts I have on him are enough. If you have convinced yourself he is some sort of great hero/victim, all I can say is good luck getting through the day without buying an extended car warranty.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Another Doug said:

ruddyduck said:

i would encourage you to do a little more reading/research.

A mic drop that would make an Anti-Vaxxer proud.

I can assure you that the last thing I will ever do is spend time researching the real story on Michael Flynn. The undeniable facts I have on him are enough. If you have convinced yourself he is some sort of great hero/victim, all I can say is good luck getting through the day without buying an extended car warranty.

that's a whole lot of words for "i was talking out of my ass and am proud of it".

hilarious.

have a great day.
Another Doug
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.