Anyone perform or enjoy magic?

4,512 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by imjustsayin
ORAggieFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cincoag02 said:

Awesome to see this DP. Showed this to AH and the kids the other day. Crazy how good you have become at this in a short time.

Thanks!
Bockaneer
AG
one of the coeds in my son's study group at UCLA scored an invite to the Magic Castle but the covid shutdowns happened before the gang made it out there for dinner... he's super bummed bc it looks like things probably won't open back up before graduation this june
johnnyblaze36
AG
J182 said:

This is hilarious. The guy in the green shirt is the waiter in It's Always Sunny.

I'll never forget when I moved to Oregon in 2002 and met a guy that turned me onto David Blaine and "Street Magic". I became obsessed with Blaine and still am to this day. I own artwork and his book "Mysterious Stranger" which is awesome.

We had a local magician perform at a party a couple of years ago and he introduced me to Derren Brown who does some pretty amazing stuff as well.

I do have a Criss Angel magic kit but never really learned how to do anything with it. I sometimes think both he and David Blaine are not of this earth.
johnnyblaze36
AG
ORAggieFan said:

New video up today.
That blue diamond card trick was really cool.
johnnyblaze36
AG
watty said:

So just last night I watched this David Blaine video where he does this trick on Michael Jordan.

I don't know about y'all, but when I watched, when Blaine tells him to name any card he wanted out of the 52 cards, I picked the exact same card as MJ did, and then when he was told to pick a number between 1-30, again I picked the exact same number as MJ did. Considering that the odds of that happening are 1:1560 if it were completely random, that part had me all shook up before he even finished the trick. Several people in the comments said they also picked the exact same card.

Holy **** I just picked the same card as well!!! What the hell?
SlackerAg
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

watty said:

So just last night I watched this David Blaine video where he does this trick on Michael Jordan.

I don't know about y'all, but when I watched, when Blaine tells him to name any card he wanted out of the 52 cards, I picked the exact same card as MJ did, and then when he was told to pick a number between 1-30, again I picked the exact same number as MJ did. Considering that the odds of that happening are 1:1560 if it were completely random, that part had me all shook up before he even finished the trick. Several people in the comments said they also picked the exact same card.

I chose 5 of hearts before watching the video. He can't fool me! But it was close, so it's still a little eerie.
uujm
Bregxit
AG
HackerAg said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

watty said:

I chose 5 of hearts before watching the video. He can't fool me! But it was close, so it's still a little eerie.
I picked 5 of clubs but did pick the same number. Felt weird.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
ORAggieFan
third coast.. said:

Are these all you?

The videos on my channel are me performing. Looking forward to being able to do more in person than virtual soon.
ORAggieFan
johnnyblaze36 said:

watty said:

I finally figured this one out and can perform it, although no where near as good as Blaine. This was the most perfect scenario Blaine could hope for, it's not always performed this exact way. I'll be practicing this one hard over the next few weeks and hopefully will get a video up when it's ready for the public to see.
johnnyblaze36
imjustsayin
AG
Does anybody watch that show on Netflix, Magic For Humans? It's completely entertaining and is street magic but it's more than just the magic he does.. I've found it to be the most entertaining set in magic that I've ever seen (funny, compelling, awe-inspiring... the whole spectrum)

Check it out!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.