Need help Ags - Podcast - Hank the Cowdog - Matthew McConaughey

4,717 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Noblemen06
51Merc-98Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Silky Johnston said:

Looks like the first episode dropped! Are they really only going to be 18 minutes long, that seems short? Multiple parts that cover one story?
Multiple parts that cover one story
---------------------------------------------------
Americans for Fair Taxation!
51Merc-98Ag
AG
First episode is out - go listen!!

For those that have listened, what did you think?

Looked at Apple podcasts and we are in the first position in the Featured section! Also have moved into the Top 20!

Gig 'em
Bunk Moreland
how did I miss this thread. Wow this is awesome and congrats! Hope it gets picked up.

Just added the pod to my favorites.
Diggity
AG
John Erickson read one of his Hank books to our elementary school back in the late 80's. Great memory to this day.

I need to start reading those books to my kids.
Glish21
AG
Enjoyed it!
10andBOUNCE
AG
My wife gave me a look when our son came out of his bedroom and was exclaiming, "there is a bobcat, his name is Sinister." He's been enjoying it so far.
Redstone
AG
PatAg
AG
Jessie was a great pick
mrsbeer05
AG
Listened to episodes 2-4 on a road trip yesterday (we listened to episode 1 when it dropped). The kids loved it. I wish the episodes were just a bit longer and think Matthew needs to talk slower. I can't wait for episode 5.
LylaGarrity
AG
Looks like a nice features story on fox 7 this Saturday morning on daybreak
BadMoonRisin
AG
Just bumped this because my 8 year old son loves this podcast so much that he listens to it every night laying in bed. We always start with episode 1. Going on 3 months or so now. Every night by request.
51Merc-98Ag
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Just bumped this because my 8 year old son loves this podcast so much that he listens to it every night laying in bed. We always start with episode 1. Going on 3 months or so now. Every night by request.
AWESOME!
IJones23
Fantastic! My Aunt would give me these books for my birthday/ Christmas when I was a kid. Just binged the whole series. Loved it!
Noblemen06
AG
Thanks for this thread bump - I somehow missed it back in 2020…perfect timing, having a three year old who loves to listen to stories on our drives. Happy to share one of my childhood favorites with her in this medium!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.