***Big Brother 22 Discussion***

104,212 Views | 1334 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I knew I thought Julie and the jury were in different rooms.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Cody deserved it.
Bunk Moreland
Sports-Ag said:

She announced during the broadcast they were in the backyard.
n_touch
Just out of curiosity. They have been in the house for months and have had no contact with anyone outside of the house. What is Julie worried about by having them wear a mask? Shouldn't it be the other way around since she is the one in contact with outside people?
Bunk Moreland
Happy Cody sent Nicole packing. Deserving winner.
Bunk Moreland
waitwhat? said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Mama Day will win afp

Another F16 regular with a BB guilty pleasure?

Been posting on BB threads here for a decade. And knew she'd win.
HTownAg98
n_touch said:

Just out of curiosity. They have been in the house for months and have had no contact with anyone outside of the house. What is Julie worried about by having them wear a mask? Shouldn't it be the other way around since she is the one in contact with outside people?

You still had set builders coming into the set to build the competitions and people coming into the set to restock the storage room. The houseguests weren't completely isolated.
Koldus131
AG
Cody moved up into the second tier of best to ever play the game tonight. Incredible game from him. He's on the same level as Derrick and Danielle. Only behind Dan and Will. Congrats to him. Enzo also has to be considered the best social player of all time. Can't win **** but made it to final night both seasons.

Nicole F getting cut was the best part of the show.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Tyler would have sacrificed AFP for Day anyway. Might as well rig it for her.
Sports-Ag
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Tyler would have sacrificed AFP for Day anyway. Might as well rig it for her.

I laughed when you said Tyler would have sacrifice AFP for Day.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Well, at least there was a season. It wasn't great but it got us through the lul of covid summer.

It was fun for a bit.
Sports-Ag
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Sports-Ag said:

She announced during the broadcast they were in the backyard.

It shows how much I was paying attention. I must have fast forward that part.

It was funny seeing Nicole just stand there by herself after it was all over. She still looks bitter about it.
Koldus131
AG
I will always wonder how different the season would have been if Kaysar/Janelle had won the week 3 HOH instead of Tyler
waitwhat?
n_touch said:

I have no thoughts on the matter.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
waitwhat?
HTownAg98 said:

n_touch said:

You still had set builders coming into the set to build the competitions and people coming into the set to restock the storage room. The houseguests weren't completely isolated.

The CDC disagrees with your definition of exposure but I have a whole board to post about that on.

Let's just say this was a good season. Good job Cody.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
gigemJTH12
AG
Cody! What a beast. Love when the best player wins.

In our big brother pool me and my wife had Cody and Enzo. She had Cody. Top 2 in our house.
dave94
AG
Koldus131 said:

I will always wonder how different the season would have been if Kaysar/Janelle had won the week 3 HOH instead of Tyler

They were both a lot of talk and no backing it up.

To be honest, I didn't watch the early seasons of BB so I don't get why so many people were such Kayser and Janelle fans.

They ruined their own games by being paired up without trying to bring STRONG players into their favor.

They wanted to make waves early but had no backing to do it with because their social game sucked.
jrod2181
Damn Nicole was pissed but my wife was like can we keep a camera on her until she finds out she has lost sponser deals since being in the house.

MELTDOWN!!!!!!! will happen
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Kaiser gotta be one of the most overrated players of all time. To be fair, I didn't see his whole seasons either but if he's never made jury and played three times. That's not impressive.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Kaiser gotta be one of the most overrated players of all time. To be fair, I didn't see his whole seasons either but if he's never made jury and played three times. That's not impressive.

He's likeable, but he sucks at the game.
Same reason Da'Vonne is an all star. She's awful at the game as well.
htxag09
AG
Hopefully well stop *****ing about Nicole so much on this thread now. For someone yall hate, you talk about her so damn much. Sure, she's annoying. Most of them are.

Also, she didn't seem pissed to me when she was evicted, she seemed shocked and upset. Said she wasn't mad because it was a game move. She did seem overly pissed when Cody was answering questions, especially when he said he was the reason Nicole and Dani were on the block.

But at the end of the day she still voted for Cody. Been lots of jury members vote for the worse player simply out of spite. At least she had the nuts to vote for the best player
gigemJTH12
AG
wow bro does Victor know about you and Nicole?
Koldus131
AG
Your homework for the off-season is to watch BB6 and BB7. It's this show at its absolute best. You'll understand then.
tailgatetimer10
AG
She's was very unlikable this season. When that happens, people talk about it. Sorry it offended you, perhaps pitching another talking point so that we can discuss? Season was pretty boring.

Jimmy McNulty
AG
htxag09 said:

Hopefully well stop *****ing about Nicole so much on this thread now. For someone yall hate, you talk about her so damn much. Sure, she's annoying. Most of them are.

Also, she didn't seem pissed to me when she was evicted, she seemed shocked and upset. Said she wasn't mad because it was a game move. She did seem overly pissed when Cody was answering questions, especially when he said he was the reason Nicole and Dani were on the block.

But at the end of the day she still voted for Cody. Been lots of jury members vote for the worse player simply out of spite. At least she had the nuts to vote for the best player
She seemed really pissed when she was evicted and she also said she would have taken Cody to the final two. I can't believe she'd be that much of an idiot. She's annoying and her style of gameplay is awful to watch but she doesn't suck at the game. That was a lie.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Also just another example of her not owning her game I guess because she's afraid of how she will look when she gets out of the house. Unfortunately she would have been much more well liked if she just owned what she did in the house instead of pandering for the camera's and casual viewers.
htxag09
AG
Really not a fan of Nicole at all. She was annoying and whiney (sp?) as hell.

But most of them were, yet this board fixated on Nicole. Davonne did absolutely nothing game wise, had no social game, truly expected people to separate the game from personal friendships while in the house, and won America's favorite.

Enzo talked big game and about making moves the entire season. When the time came, he didn't do ***** He floated the entire season. When he had to rely on himself answering questions he laid a giant goose egg.

Christmas constantly described herself as a comp beast but didn't do squat when the pressure was on. Her social game sucked, she was awkward, cried a lot, and had a terrible poker face. How do you storm out of the room after picking spots for veto because you weren't picked? Especially when the person picked was an alliance member.

My point is simply a lot of the players sucked. Really, Cody was the only one deserving of winning this season, maybe Memphis. But Nicole was far from the worst player, socially or comp wise this year. I don't know, maybe everyone picked her out and harped on her because she's won and they didn't think she was deserving of that season. But it started the minute it was announced she was in the house.
Sex Panther
AG
Congrats to Cody. Best and most deserving winner I've seen since I started watching. Enjoyed the season and watching him dominate.

Mama Day winning AFP was probably the only thing more expected than Cody's victory. Nice touch having her beat Tyler. Guess when you rig a vote, you may as well go big.
HTownAg98
Not to defend Christmas too much, but she did win two POV comps. She didn't necessarily win her hoh; her competitor lost.
tailgatetimer10
AG
This came into my youtube recommendations:

Its a tour of the BB Australia house, which has been abandoned since 2014. Insane.

Mucho austin
AG
BBAU is amazing.

It came back this summer and was on an island.
Matsui
AG
Enjoyed the season. Congrats to Cody. A well deserved win.
WillD
AG
Quote:

Your homework for the off-season is to watch BB6 and BB7. It's this show at its absolute best. You'll understand then.
Yep. BB6 was the best, and BB7 not far behind that one.
stonana
AG
How can I watch the new season of big brother Australia? I really enjoyed watching the last two that were on.
Mucho austin
AG
Use a vpn and select Australia as your county.

Watch the eps on:
https://7plus.com.au/

You will need to create a free account

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.