***Big Brother 22 Discussion***

104,216 Views | 1334 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

jac4 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Its easier to say this:

HOH- Cody
Obviously safe - Nicole, Enzo
Should be safe - Memphis
If Christmas wins veto, gone - Tyler
Obviously Unsafe - Christmas

This is why Cody winning sucks. BB16 repeat.

Of the 6 left, the only one I really don't want to win is Nicole. She's terrible. Since I am rooting against her, I'm sure she will win. These idiots will take her to final 2 and the jury will pick her.

Who I WANT to win:
1. Memphis
2. Enzo
3. Cody/ Tyler / Christmas
100. Nicole

Who I THINK will win:
1. Enzo (Dude has never been floated as being put on the block, everyone likes him)
2. Cody (has F2 with: Enzo, Memphis, Nicole and Tyler. Is in the best position in the house by far. Would only lose a vote vs Enzo, maybe)
3. Memphis (I think he only wins a jury vote vs those below him on this list)
4. Nicole (Day, Bay are not voting for her, unless its vs Tyler)
5. Tyler (I do not think he's in a great position in the house or in the Jury)
6. Christmas (I do not think she will make it to the final 2, I could be wrong)

I agree with everything else, but Bay isn't a juror.
Bunk Moreland
Current jury:

Ian
Day
Kevin
David
Dani
Anti-taxxer
AG
Cody nominated Xmas and Tyler
wildmen09
AG
Surely Cody has the inside track to win this. Most comp wins, really no enemies except maybe Christmas and Kevin.

Am I missing it?
Sports-Ag
AG
Cody wins the POV. You would think the house would want to get him out with the amount of comp wins.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. But the moment Memphis mentions it to Enzo, Enzo is going to run to Cody.
tk for tu juan
Patriots vs Chiefs will be at 6:00 pm on CBS tomorrow. Guess BB will be shown late
Anti-taxxer
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Patriots vs Chiefs will be at 6:00 pm on CBS tomorrow. Guess BB will be shown late

I think it's moved to Mondays now.
expresswrittenconsent
tk for tu juan said:

usually these types of nfl reschedulements are only shown in the local markets that would've got them on Sunday.
I'd really love to see pats chiefs instead, though.
Counterpoint
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

tk for tu juan said:

usually these types of nfl reschedulements are only shown in the local markets that would've got them on Sunday.
I'd really love to see pats chiefs instead, though.
It's being shown nationally, and BB airs after it's over.

expresswrittenconsent
Nice. Surprised the league is putting them h2h against the "real" Monday night game.
tk for tu juan
What?

Also Nicole about Tyler:
Quote:

"Nicole to herself- What a joke, it's such a joke. I'm not even joking, that guy got Americas favorite, he won Americas freaking favorite, sometimes stuff just drives me nuts"
tailgatetimer10
AG
I checked out, is Tyler gone this week?
tk for tu juan
From what I can tell, Tyler is going to jury. Cody and Nicole also know they will be next on the block if she doesn't win HOH this week
Bunk Moreland

Hey Nicole, we can see you planting those seeds in Cody's head from here.

If you listen to Nicole, she 'literally' hates everyone else and none of them deserve to be here. She's spent weeks talking incessantly about who she's going to put up....might want to win one first so you can...ya know, actually put someone up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Hey Nicole, we can see you planting those seeds in Cody's head from here.

If you listen to Nicole, she 'literally' hates everyone else and none of them deserve to be here. She's spent weeks talking incessantly about who she's going to put up....might want to win one first so you can...ya know, actually put someone up.

I cannot believe Enzo kept her over David. The stupidity is strong.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Yep that seemed stupid plus he's the one that's been talking non stop in the DR about making big moves....as long as its someone else I guess
Bunk Moreland
Enzo is 80% towards being a perfect BB player with his ability to win comps from time to time and his social game. He is so smooth at shifting from convos with people like Cody to Memphis to Christmas and knows what to say and how to present it to where nobody ever thinks of him in a bad way, but he still is convicted in what he says. "that's what I'm sayin yo!"

But he also has a major blind spot just like he did with the brigade to where others close to him have different people they're either closer to, or will likely take to F2.
Bunk Moreland

Perfect example. Enzo, stop playing Cody's game for him, yo.
Bunk Moreland
Memphis and Tyler talked for a bit after the POV ceremony where Cody didn't use it...

It's actually a good angle but Memphis can't consider it unless he talks to Enzo, who will then run to Cody and then it's Cody/Nicole/Enzo solidified next week (even though it basically already sounds like it is).
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Perfect example. Enzo, stop playing Cody's game for him, yo.

Nicole winning this would make me rage quit....
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Anyone in AGGIELAND know where to watch bb? They are showing foosball.
aggie98infl
AG
It will come in after the game is over.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Thank you.
Bunk Moreland
I'm almost wondering if Enzo was buttering Cody about Nicole to see how he responded. It's my only hope for the season that he's in to Cody
tk for tu juan
The game is actually ending on time
htxag09
AG
NFL games are pretty good about it. College on the other hand, those damn games go 4 hours on the reg.
tk for tu juan
Cody and Enzo are discussing on the live feeds voting out Christmas instead of Tyler. Enzo thinks Memphis and Christmas have a final two and wants to break it up; plus Christmas has been driving him crazy all day. They are looking at what happens during final four when the POV has the final vote. If it is Cody, Enzo, Memphis, and Christmas they know Memphis is taking one of them out if he has the vote.

Edit: Then Nicole comes in the HOH room and ruins it by convincing them that Tyler will make final 2 and Christmas doesn't have a chance at making final 2. So it is Tyler getting voted out again.

The backyard has been closed again seen yesterday and the houseguest are getting cabin fever. Hopefully they will fight soon
Counterpoint
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Edit: Then Nicole comes in the HOH room and ruins it by convincing them that Tyler will make final 2 and Christmas doesn't have a chance at making final 2. So it is Tyler getting voted out again.

tailgatetimer10
AG
At this rate it would be shocking if anyone but Cody, Enzo and Nicole were in the final 3. They absolutely need memphis to win next hoh and evict Nicole.

They could've been past this step a week ago.
Pro Ag
AG
DVR didn't pick up the episode after the Monday CBS game, anything worth watching in that episode? I figured I would just skip it but thought I would ask.
tailgatetimer10
AG
TL;DW

Nicole whined about the votes against her, whined more about everything. Cody won HOH. Enzo said it was 'too early' to evict Nicole. Cody puts up Christmas and Tyler because of "the vote" and tells Tyler he is safe. The end
Thisguy1
I feel like at this point they should all just say "the HOH chooses to evict ____."

I can't stand it when they all just ask each other in the hallway who they voted for so they can do the same. Nicole hasn't voted on her own the entire season.

If they want to truly make things interesting they should make the voter walk out of a different tunnel than the one about to vote.
Bunk Moreland
The hallway thing is absolute bull**** at this point. They should never let cross paths in an audio muted hallway.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

TL;DW

Nicole whined about the votes against her, whined more about everything. Cody won HOH. Enzo said it was 'too early' to evict Nicole. Cody puts up Christmas and Tyler because of "the vote" and tells Tyler he is safe. The end
Too Long Don't Watch lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.