*** The Challenge - Total Madness ***

20,251 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Quinn
Old School Brother
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i can't remember who was on what seasons anymore there have been so many. like someone above said, this is one of those stupid shows that my wife and i watch together and always have.

kenny was awesome. can't say that i was a huge evan fan, but i guess they kind of go together if they were ever able to come back.
Johnsy3
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Ah yes, he dared to imitate Turbo's walk. How could he?
It was Turbos fault Turbo got kicked off.
Jordan is definitely an ass hole, though. But he's got 3 titles and a final in 5 seasons, and is 7-1 in eliminations, so I'm not sure his ego is his downfall.

Wasn't his one non-final season the one where he flipped all the skulls to face Bananas in an elimination? Ballsy and amazing move. Too bad for him that Free Agents was bananas best season.
Johnsy3
AG
The wife and I are huge Challenge fans and also big Big Brother fans

1. Finally Wes and Bananas are working together. You know all these newbies are gunning for the vets so stick together
2. So glad Paulie and Cara are gone. Paulie is an idiot, but I do think he more or less plays a character when he comes on. Cara is just a psycho.
3. I hate Bayleigh
4. I miss Zach and his hilarious interviews
5. Why do the producers ask Aneesa back? She's never going to win and she's boring.
6. Dee is sooo annoying. Stage 5 clinger for sure and overall attention hoar (which is saying something on a show of all attention hoars)
7. I could keep rambling but I'll stop here
LHIOB
AG
Johnsy3 said:

The wife and I are huge Challenge fans and also big Big Brother fans

1. Finally Wes and Bananas are working together. You know all these newbies are gunning for the vets so stick together
2. So glad Paulie and Cara are gone. Paulie is an idiot, but I do think he more or less plays a character when he comes on. Cara is just a psycho.
3. I hate Bayleigh
4. I miss Zach and his hilarious interviews
5. Why do the producers ask Aneesa back? She's never going to win and she's boring.
6. Dee is sooo annoying. Stage 5 clinger for sure and overall attention hoar (which is saying something on a show of all attention hoars)
7. I could keep rambling but I'll stop here

I approve this post
LisaMarie
AG
Agree that Aneesa doesn't bring a whole lot to the table any more in terms of competition, but her commentary and facial expressions are hilarious.
expresswrittenconsent
With the new rules, I think the players now have to look at everyone instead of as just rookies vs vets and the 2 or 3 different vet alliances. So now the players break into maybe 3 groups:
1. Bottom feeders - always elimination targets, now these worst of the worst are desired by group 2.
2. Beasts/elites - they want to get a red skull vs a bottom feeder soon.
3. Middle tier - want to try to go against #1, want to avoid #2, may need to strategically go for another #3.
GrayMatter
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

With the new rules, I think the players now have to look at everyone instead of as just rookies vs vets and the 2 or 3 different vet alliances. So now the players break into maybe 3 groups:
1. Bottom feeders - always elimination targets, now these worst of the worst are desired by group 2.
2. Beasts/elites - they want to get a red skull vs a bottom feeder soon.
3. Middle tier - want to try to go against #1, want to avoid #2, may need to strategically go for another #3.
Not sure about the spoilers on this thread, but I'll leave it like this in case we're not all caught up.

With the newest rule change that you can throw yourself into the elimination if you're a part of the troika, I don't see why ---- D e e --- didn't put in their name to go up against one of the rookies. I think that move will backfire on them.

The new rules should make this game a lot more interesting because the last challenge rules made it kind of boring.
expresswrittenconsent
The 90 min episodes have been nice. Survivor take note.
Quinn
AG
I knew that was going to be the end of CT after they hyped him up like that. Hated to see that happen.
Johnsy3
AG
Could he not have just gone inside with the door cracked? Or was there a rule I didn't hear about fully opening the door?
Quinn
AG
TJ said it had to be fully open
LisaMarie
AG
Thoughts on this episode?

I thought it was pretty janky that there was only one pool for the group challenge, definitely put the last team at a disadvantage because the pool would have gotten the most ice in it by the last team's go round.

No sorry to see Ashley go.
Hey...so.. um
LisaMarie said:

Thoughts on this episode?

I thought it was pretty janky that there was only one pool for the group challenge, definitely put the last team at a disadvantage because the pool would have gotten the most ice in it by the last team's go round.

No sorry to see Ashley go.
I thought the episode kind of sucked. I didn't really like either comp. Didn't really care that Ashley went home.

I'm ready for next week to see who Jay takes out.
LHIOB
AG
I used to not like Ashley but shes kind of a beast. Shes won 2x and has little help from friends. She owns who she is and talks s*** to Bananas nonstop.
Quinn
AG
She's better than she gets credit for, but one of those wins came when her team joined the game with about 5 weeks left.
expresswrittenconsent
She quit her season of real world, tried to come back and her cast was like "nah". She's quit multiple challenges. One of her claimed "wins" was one of the fake filler shows they do in LA vs washed up athletes like Chad Ochocinco and other random. She sucks.
TajMaballer
AG
If anyone wants to go down memory lane, The Real World Austin is streaming for free on Facebook Watch. It's wild that Wes has been on tv since 2005. They also have Johnny Bananas' season.
Quinn
AG
Loved Austin, San Diego, and Key Wes!
LHIOB
AG
I made a few call backs for San Diego
Johnsy3
AG
Wes talking to Josh during the interrogation was one of the best challenge moments ever for me. Josh is such an idiot.

Jay, what are you doing? Use Rogan's momentum against him! Don't let a dude with 60 lbs on you hit you with all his weight.
Hey...so.. um
Johnsy3 said:

Wes talking to Josh during the interrogation was one of the best challenge moments ever for me. Josh is such an idiot.

Jay, what are you doing? Use Rogan's momentum against him! Don't let a dude with 60 lbs on you hit you with all his weight.
It just kind of ended. Did he break his arm? Did Rogan win? They are all cowards for voting Jay again but whatever. It might be best if Jay is gone so it's not the same **** every week. Huge let down. It needs to get better or I'm out.

Edit: Except Jordan, who votes for himself every week.
Johnsy3
AG
It ended on that "cliffhanger." I'm sure his arm isn't broken. I hate when they leave the end of the elimination for next week's episode.
redsquirrelAG
AG
Agreed.

But Jay damn man, try a ****ing juke move.
Mucho austin
AG
Rogan doesn't seem that big to me compared to other guys in the house.

Jay could have easily made it around him with a spin move or something other than run straight.
Hey...so.. um
Johnsy3 said:

It ended on that "cliffhanger." I'm sure his arm isn't broken. I hate when they leave the end of the elimination for next week's episode.

Yeah, I understood what happened, sorry if that wasnt clear from my post. It pissed me off though. I wanted to see someone leave last night.
gif
I haven't checked any spoilers, but I bet he just got the wind knocked out of him and he's going to end up winning
LHIOB
AG
Needs to get better? This season is awesome. Sure they are chicken but its going to bite them in the ass. The payoff of watching Bananas or any of the, have to just leave without going in will be awesome.

There are a few duds and Bailey and Sw**** make me want to throw my TV in the street but this cast is the best theyve had in a while.

Bear is exactly what the challenge needs. Hes essentially British Kenny but more of an ass. His confessionals are fantastic and he is great TV.
LisaMarie
AG
Josh thinking he is running in the same pack with Wes was hilarious.

I hate cliffhangers and I hope that they don't continue that trend again, it gets old.

Also are they all dumb enough that they don't realize that each time they throw in Jay over and over they're just taking more opportunities away for everyone else to try for their skull??
TajMaballer
AG
Bear screaming "Kailah is my girlfriend" was the hardest I have laughed in a long time at a reality show. He has the perfect evil villain British voice. He really has been reality tv gold since his first challenge.

Jay kinda bugs me with his whining that he keeps getting thrown in. If he isn't an idiot and miss the first set of numbers, he had a pretty stacked team and could have won. Say what you will about Sw**** and Baleigh (the **** is up with that blanket), but they have won or position themselves to be in the Tribunal. If Jay leaves, I can see Sw**** being the next lay up choice. Again, unless he or Bayleigh keep ending up in the Tribunal.
Mucho austin
AG
I suspect everyone is scared of the drama bayleigh will bring if anyone says their name.

She screamed to the point of bleeding in big brother.

I know people in this house like to stir things up, but she is crazy
gif
Mucho austin said:

I suspect everyone is scared of the drama bayleigh will bring if anyone says their name.

I want Bayleigh to get called out by Aneesa for something just for the theatrics that would ensue.
LisaMarie
AG
Mucho austin said:

Uhhh I have never in my life watched Big Brother, can you elaborate on this situation please???
gif
LisaMarie said:

Mucho austin said:

Uhhh I have never in my life watched Big Brother, can you elaborate on this situation please???

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=10155945554729472&_rdr

Non Facebook version:
LHIOB
AG
She was the worst on BB. Cant stand people like that.
Quinn
AG
Can someone explain why Jordan was saying he had all the power at the end? Seems like he gave it away by letting Jenna into the tribunal bc Jenna and Nany can decide together who goes into Purgatory or Jenna can send herself in. He has to convince both of them that Tori should go in instead of them now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.