*** MOVIE TRAILERS & RELEASE DATES ***

544,033 Views | 4364 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by TCTTS
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maximum Overdrive..such a classic. It was the perfect mindless 'Friday night' movie growing up...along with Tremors. And the soundtrack from AC/DC was awesome.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
The Piano Lesson
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15507512/
November 08, 2024 = Theatrical
November 22, 2024 = Netflix

TCTTS
AG
So in...

wangus12
AG
fig96
AG
Yeah I would watch the hell out of that.
redline248
AG
wangus12 said:

oh?
TCTTS
AG
From the director of Birdman and The Revenant...

TCTTS
AG
Have heard this doc is amazing...

TCTTS
AG
Super/Man: The Christopher Reeve Story
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27902121/
September 21 & 25, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt18259086/
December 20, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

Average Joe
AG
The Sonic movies have been fun.
BassCowboy33
I really enjoy the Sonic films.
Btron
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

BTW, TC, did I miss you posting this trailer?

Didi

It looks great, and even though its set in 2008 it looks so authentic to the world my son is currently growing up in. I'm definitely going to check it out.
Saw Didi this week. I'm a sucker for coming-of-age films, and this was definitely that. There were some funny parts, but by no way did I find this overly funny. But it was raw and real. I'm class of 04 so a bit older than the 2008 setting for freshmen in HS. But the way they captured youtube, myspace, FB, and AOL chat was spot on. Very impressed with how the camera moved up and down and around a webpage to move the story along and what the character was observing. I felt from a film perspective that was an impressive way to use technology. There were some uncomfortable movements when Chris (Didi) couldn't get out of his own way and you think this will have a Hollywood happy ending but it had a realistic view point and tied together nicely.
If you like coming-of-age indie movies (i.e. Eighth Grade and Mid90) or were in HS in the mid-aughts, this is worth the watch right at 90 mins.

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Aggie_Journalist
AG
The original is a lot of fun

Shame we don't have a modern Hitchcock just rolling out original thrillers today.
Thanks and gig'em
schmendeler
AG
TCTTS said:

Gosh I hope it's not political
agdoc2001
AG
schmendeler said:

TCTTS said:

Gosh I hope it's not political

So clever.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
double aught
AG
I get enough Trump without seeking him out. I certainly wouldn't pay for more.
JoCoAg09
AG

Seems absurd, but who knows.
TCTTS
AG
redline248
AG
It's about time Hollywood represented furries
TCTTS
AG
jokershady
AG
Yeah I have no idea who this movie is intended for….

I voted for trump twice….will be voting for him again….and I have zero desire to see this….people who don't like him will likely not be going to see this either….

Who is this movie for?????????

All I can think about while watching that clip is all the other impersonations I've seen that are way better…
TCTTS
AG
Smile 2
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29268110/
October 18, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

TCTTS
AG
jokershady said:

I voted for trump twice….will be voting for him again….and I have zero desire to see this….people who don't like him will likely not be going to see this either….

All I can think about while watching that clip is all the other impersonations I've seen that are way better…

It's basically an origin story, specifically about how attorney Roy Cohn (Jeremy Strong) may or may not have molded Trump into the piece of sh*t he is today. From what I understand, it's apparently even somewhat sympathetic toward Trump, and almost kind of sort of paints him as a victim in that regard. Which potentially makes the movie even more confounding, as those who can't stand Trump almost assuredly won't want to see him absolved in any way, and those who love Trump likely aren't going to watch what they'll assume to be a hit piece. Never mind the fact that it's also an indie that won't go wide.

That said, I absolutely despise Trump, but will likely give this a chance, out of morbid curiosity, depending on the trailer. Not to mention, it's obviously a timely release during the height of election season, which is sure to draw an audience as well.
Aggie_Journalist
AG
JoCoAg09 said:

Seems absurd, but who knows.

So… is it kind of a werewolf film?
Thanks and gig'em
FL_Ag1998
AG
Regarding the Trump movie, I don't even think it'll come down to pro- vs. anti- Trump feelings among the general moviegoing audience. I think right now people just want to escape from politics being shoved in their face every day by the media, ads, robocalls, etc. So I really doubt anybody will run to see a movie about anything overtly political until we move past the election. And yes, a movie about Trump even before he got into politics will be political.
MASAXET
AG
TCTTS said:

jokershady said:

It's basically an origin story, specifically about how attorney Roy Cohn (Jeremy Strong) may or may not have molded Trump into the piece of sh*t he is today. From what I understand, it's apparently even somewhat sympathetic toward Trump, and almost kind of sort of paints him as a victim in that regard. Which potentially makes the movie even more confounding, as those who can't stand Trump almost assuredly won't want to see him absolved in any way, and those who love Trump likely aren't going to watch what they'll assume to be a hit piece. Never mind the fact that it's also an indie that won't go wide.

That said, I absolutely despise Trump, but will likely give this a chance, out of morbid curiosity, depending on the trailer. Not to mention, it's obviously a timely release during the height of election season, which is sure to draw an audience as well.
I'm really intrigued to see this mainly because about what you mention re: the focus on Roy Cohn. I'm fascinated by politics surrounding WWII (30s-60s), which includes the rise of McCarthy and Cohn's involvement. This will interesting to me from that perspective, even more so than Trump specifically. But I also recognize that I'm likely in the extreme minority in that regard.
MASAXET
AG
MASAXET said:

TCTTS said:

jokershady said:

I'm really intrigued to see this mainly because about what you mention re: the focus on Roy Cohn. I'm fascinated by politics surrounding WWII (30s-60s), which includes the rise of McCarthy and Cohn's involvement. This will interesting to me from that perspective, even more so than Trump specifically. But I also recognize that I'm likely in the extreme minority in that regard.
On a different but somewhat related note, I'm really excited the potential for this project: Ultra: Everything We Know About Steven Spielberg And Tony Kushner's Adaptation Of The Fascinating Podcast (slashfilm.com)

It could go soooooo many different ways depending on what story they focus on, but there are so many different and super interesting avenues to feature.
TCTTS
AG
Minecraft
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3566834/
April 4, 2025
Theatrical Exclusive

TCTTS
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 125

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.