***House of Cards - Season 6***

5,952 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Rascal
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep this is real bad. Watching a train wreck bad.

3 episodes left. I dunno. I'm a completionist but.. there are other shows to watch.
TX AG 88
AG
The last season was a mish-mash of incoherent side-plots completely unrelated to the original (declining in quality) 5 seasons. Complete waste of time and no payoff to the fans who watched all along. Would have been more respectful to us for them to just call it quits when Spacey became unviable.
trip
AG
I don't know how to say this, but this show has lost all momentum.

I don't think they can introduce characters strong enough or fast enough to save it.
Al Bula
AG
trip said:

I don't think they can introduce characters strong enough or fast enough to save it.
you're right. It's almost like this was the last season.
trip
AG
RPM said:

trip said:

you're right. It's almost like this was the last season.
my bad.
swimmerbabe11
....i almost feel like they wanted to see if they could do another season if it was well received. The ending was definitely open to resurrection
PatAg
AG
powerbelly said:

PatAg said:

Zero chance this show is any good without Spacey. It was already on the downswing the past couple seasons as is.
The show wasn't good with Spacey.
First 2-3 seasons were great TV.
PatAg
AG
Great_I_Am said:

Watched the first 10 minutes and rolled my eyes about 5 times, not wasting my time with this season.
same decision I made
Rascal
AG
I'm just now getting to Season 6. Halfway through. Invested so that I close out the 8-9 years when I originally started watching, but it's definitely a weird vibe so far for sure.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.