Pick one: The Simpsons season 4, 5, 6 or 7

4,906 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Burdizzo
TexagChris17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Season 5, especially with Homer Goes to College, Boy Scoutz in the Hood, and Homer Loves Flanders.
oragator
Random later season reference.

TexasAggie008
AG
Seasons 1-8 or 9ish, to varying degrees, I've seen many of the episodes probably 20+ times, all time ... what's crazy to think is that in about 1998-99, many of us including me said "this show kind of sucks now, I'm out-but these VHS tapes of reruns I'll watch forever"...it effectively was "off the air" pre-millennium / 9.11 / the Bush presidency / the premiere of the Sopranos (or whatever you want to throw out to make this moment seem very long ago)... yet the early seasons are as top of mind and in the rotation as any other classic show to me. I think more amazing than the shows longevity is it's abilty to have 2O SEASONS... or 2/3 of its existence, completely suck.. yet because of the early years it's set as a top 3 comedy show even if it's on another sh*tty 20 years.
JJxvi
AG
Several of my favorite eps are season 8.
Carlo4
AG
Lisa's First Word is by far my favorite.
JJxvi
AG
Homer's Enemy
Philo B 93
I haven't watched in years, but for about 12 seasons, it was a weekly requirement for me. I loved it. I'll watch an episode from any season now and then but I've moved on for the most part.

I am now thinking I'd like to catch up on the Space Simpson's show. Forgot the name.
AgPediRPh
AG
Season 4 and it's not even close. Monorail and Marge in Chains (Lionel Hutz at his best) are my 2 favorite episodes.
JJxvi
AG
Quote:

I am now thinking I'd like to catch up on the Space Simpson's show. Forgot the name.
Futurama is the greatest animated series of all-time.

Also, if you got Netflix, a new Groening fantasy series called Disenchantment drops tomorrow I think.
powerbelly
AG
JJxvi said:

Quote:

Futurama is the greatest animated series of all-time.

Also, if you got Netflix, a new Groening fantasy series called Disenchantment drops tomorrow I think.

No animated show could get me as emotional as futurama. It is my clear #1.
Burdizzo
AG
Discussing aside, is anyone still playing Simpsons Tapped out on their phones? (BurdizzoSA)
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.