*****Big Brother 20 - Spoilers*****

398,226 Views | 3547 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redass89
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That time of year again, and with the vindication of Paul not winning last year...it's enough to keep me around for my one TV guilty pleasure.

How will production completely botch the season?! We'll find out soon enough!

Cast reveal is next Monday at 10am central on CBS All Access so I'll post all the info here for that. First show is 6/27.

Schedule for the premiere and that week is below:

Premiere Week Schedule:
6/27 Two-hour premiere @ 8/7c
6/28 Two-night premiere continues @ 9/8c
6/28 Live Feeds open after the 9PM PT episode ends
7/1 Sunday's episode @ 8/7c

In other BB news, it appears The Amazing Race began taping, and to parlay off Jess/Cody's run a handful of months ago, they have at least 3 teams with BB folks...

Rachel/Elissa (who cares)
Nicole/Victor
Janelle/Britney (now we're talkin)
Flashdiaz
AG
looks like i'm going to have to watch Amazing Race

Bunk Moreland
now that I'm reading, apparently the entire cast of Amazing race are big brother hg's?
Sex Panther
AG
Did Jess and Cody win? And are they still together? I thought that relationship would last about 3 days on the outside.
Bunk Moreland
Yes and yes. They were at the indy 500 together and engaged apparently.
Koldus131
AG
Rumor is 16 new HG, 4 Vets. One vet fans will supposedly be excited about, one they will be mad about. If Paul is back, I seriously may not watch.

Bunk Moreland
Koldus131 said:

Rumor is 16 new HG, 4 Vets. One vet fans will supposedly be excited about, one they will be mad about. If Paul is back, I seriously may not watch.

Unless they're intentionally using him to swerve the audience, he won't be on. He has been posting on social media very recently and everyone should already be in sequester at a hotel.

But who knows. FFS other than Britney every year, no veteran ever needs to return unless it's all stars.

And why don't they just do a frigging all stars if they constantly have to bring people back?
Koldus131
AG
Don't think everyone has been sequestered yet, and also some vets may have "stunt" tweeters. Paul did that last year while he was in sequester.

I agree on the All Stars thing. I wanted BB20 to be All Stars badly. I don't think we'll ever have a season of all newbies again though because casual fans want familiar faces at the beginning. Makes them more likely to watch.
tag8
AG
What are the chances they bring Christmas back? Kind of like a redemption season for her.
Sex Panther
AG
tag8 said:

What are the chances they bring Christmas back? Kind of like a redemption season for her.

100%
The Milkman
AG
And what are the chances production does something to protect the vets for at least the first 3 evictions
tag8
AG
1000%
Koldus131
AG
tag8 said:

0% because she's either pregnant or just gave birth. I have no doubt it will happen eventually though
LHIOB
AG
Christmas was pretty hated by the fans so that would gel with the 2 you'd like and 1 you'd hate.

Id much rather see a seaon of all newbies of all returning players. Unless they cast smart newbies and they cut bait on the vets as soon as they can.

Over the years BB has found some amazing characters that make for fantastic TV. The problem is that they try and fill spots with models who have no clue whats going on.

If you could cast a 16 person All Stars who would you cast?
Koldus131
AG
Confirmation that Christmas is pregnant
tag8
AG
Good. I'd rather not see her in the house again.
jac4
AG
tag8 said:

Good. I'd rather not see her in the house again.

Agreed. She's terrible. Vile person and not an interesting character at all.
Bunk Moreland
Anti-taxxer
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

This is so true. The level of production interference on this show is absurd. They re-invent the wheel every damn season. Because of that, there's not much familiarity for fans to cling to. Survivor has tweaks every year, but nothing on the scale of BB, and IMO, even after 20 years and 30+ seasons, survivor is still one of the best shows on tv.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They'll just save Christmas for next year after she gives birth so she can talk about how much of a hero she had to be to get her body back after having a baby....all while the baby's at home crying.

I've been waiting for Bunk to start this thread
JABQ04
AG
Much like Aggie Football the season of BB will start out full of hope and promise and will quickly **** the bed. That being said, I'm ready for BB.
LHIOB
AG
JABQ04 said:

Much like Aggie Football the season of BB will start out full of hope and promise and will quickly **** the bed. That being said, I'm ready for BB.

Thats why BB is the perfect show for the home stretch. About the time its goes south the Aggies are back on the practice field.
BenFiasco14
AG
JABQ04 said:

Yup. Just like Aggie football.

And that said, ready for the new season of B.B. AND Aggie football
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Would they bring Vanessa back?
Bunk Moreland
Jimmy McNulty said:

Would they bring Vanessa back?

She's been heavily rumored but I think she's right in the middle of grad school or something?
Counterpoint
AG
JABQ04 said:

Half the fun of watching a bad season is complaining about it!
jac4
AG
Counterpoint said:

JABQ04 said:

It's unclear to me if you are talking about Aggie Football or BB.
Counterpoint
AG
jac4 said:

Counterpoint said:

JABQ04 said:

It's unclear to me if you are talking about Aggie Football or BB.
Hah! For me at least, the less I talk about a bad season of Aggie football, the better for my health!
tag8
AG
Cast is supposedly leaked.

16 newbies (let's hope it stays that way)

One girl from college station.
Koldus131
AG
Who's the girl from CS?
Bunk Moreland
This is the leak. It would appear Haleigh Broucher is the CS chick.

Bunk Moreland
bayleigh dayton is a former miss Missouri

Angela Rummans is a hot chick who was a pole valuter for USC.

I have no idea if these are real. Just posted the spoiler. I'll post the official bio's when they get released by CBS today.
jac4
AG
It's crazy that there seems to be a TAMU (or BCS) to B.B. pipeline.
rhoswen
AG
Based on a cursory Facebook search, Haleigh is at the very least from the Houston area. Couple tags at Museum of Natural Science and Astros games. Pretty gal, strikes me as one of the wants-to-be-famous BB houseguests.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
All this BB news got me thinking just how awful last years cast proved to be. I hope this year is much better but there were so many annoying personalities last year that refused to play the game.
Last Page
Page 1 of 102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.