Infinity War Deadpool

7,204 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
MGS
How long do you want to ignore this user?

bearamedic99
AG
O'Koye
Living Legend
AG
Loki
malenurse
AG
Please, dear God, let it be Pepper.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
The Debt
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Vision

This is the correct answer.

Unless everyone dies and the reality gem brings them back, I don't see any of the core avengers dying this film. Permadeath is part 2.
swimmerbabe11
How does Loki have one to one odds but vision only 10 to one?
Fairview
AG
I can only imagine the public outrage if they killed T'Challa right after his origin movie. His odds should be more like 10,000 to 1.
Bruce Almighty
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

How does Loki have one to one odds but vision only 10 to one?
Loki is by far the most talked about character to die, but I do think Vision should probably be closer to like 2 to 1 odds. I also don't think Captain America or Iron Man will die this movie but will in the next.
swimmerbabe11
Really? I mean, I had just written off vision as dead.

Also, killing BP would be hilarious in a horror movie the black guy always dies type of way
schmendeler
AG
Fairview said:

I can only imagine the Disney shareholder outrage if they killed T'Challa right after his origin movie. His odds should be more like 10,000 to 1.

Fify
Farmer1906
AG
I combined these odds from a couple articles and inserted a few of my own thoughts. Loki was usually the #1 and Veesion was usually 4th or so.
amercer
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Really? I mean, I had just written off vision as dead.

Also, killing BP would be hilarious in a horror movie the black guy always dies type of way

Are we sure that Vision will die if he loses the stone? Maybe he just loses his powers and falls in a coma or something. I'm sure things are going to go poorly for him in this film, but just from an emotional impact I'm guessing it will be someone bigger
SeattleAgJr
or if he died a la Gandalf and came back as White Panther (or Panther the White) (instead of Gandalf the Grey/White)
SeattleAgJr
Is this Deadpool tied to JUST the 3rd movie or the 3rd and 4th movie.

For people who have been keeping up with some of the 4th movie spoilers, they are pretty much aware of who was shooting scenes for Part 4.
amercer
AG
Even if Tony was 100% dead, he'd still be in the 4th movie in flashbacks. (I've seen no spoilers about anything)
Farmer1906
AG
Hulk, Rocket, Star Lord, Ant-Man, Dr Strange, and Black Panther left. None are likely, but who the hell knows.
AggieLitigator
I'll take Dr Strange
The Debt
AggieLitigator said:

I'll take Dr Strange

He has a sequel coming so good luck
Bruce Almighty
AG
The only characters I'm confident will survive the two movies are Black Panther, Star Lord and Spider-Man.
Bruce Almighty
AG
The Debt said:

AggieLitigator said:

I'll take Dr Strange

He has a sequel coming so good luck

Is that official?
The Debt
Strange is the only one who can compete with Thanos via time or reality gems. So I'm pretty sure he makes it to infinity war 2
Farmer1906
AG
Spidey, Black Panther, Strange, Ant-Man, Widow, and GotG all have future movies. They're all relateively safe unless Thanos wipes out massive amounts of people. Then they'll have to be restored.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Spidey, Black Panther, Strange, Ant-Man, Widow, and GotG all have future movies. They're all relateively safe unless Thanos wipes out massive amounts of people. Then they'll have to be restored.

Black Widow and Dr Strange aren't official, Ant-Man does have a movie, but I specified surviving both IW movies. As far as the GotG goes, they don't all have to survive to the third movie. Star Lord is safe because none of the others are strong enough to carry the film as the lead, but any of the others, especially Gamora and Drax could get killed.
SeattleAgJr
They will not kill Tony. No way.

The only likely big name to die will be Captain America, as that has been pretty much telegraphed for a while.

Vision is a possibility, but it is more likely he is turned human.

The Debt
Thanos is gonna crush visions head for the mind gem like Tokka and Rahzar finding the devolving pills inside the donuts in TMNT2
Laser Wolf
Black Panther
Sapper Redux
Bruce Almighty said:

Farmer1906 said:

Black Widow and Dr Strange aren't official, Ant-Man does have a movie, but I specified surviving both IW movies. As far as the GotG goes, they don't all have to survive to the third movie. Star Lord is safe because none of the others are strong enough to carry the film as the lead, but any of the others, especially Gamora and Drax could get killed.

I'm also not convinced a Black Widow movie would be set after Infinity War. It could be about her past.
double aught
AG
Rocket, aka Trash Panda.
AliasMan02
AG
I'll take Hulk
Ambres
AG
Drats.. I was going to pick the Nova Corps .. cause those guys are dead.
schmendeler
AG
Dr. Watson said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Farmer1906 said:

I'm also not convinced a Black Widow movie would be set after Infinity War. It could be about her past.

I thought that was Lucy
Sapper Redux
schmendeler said:

Dr. Watson said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Farmer1906 said:

I thought that was Lucy

Touche
Saxsoon
AG
You know what I will take Bruce banner / hulk.
Saxsoon
AG
schmendeler said:

Fairview said:

I can only imagine the Disney shareholder outrage if they killed T'Challa right after his origin movie. His odds should be more like 10,000 to 1.

Fify

Try impossible. The amount of social/journalistic outrage at fridging the first black superhero (**** off with blade) would be awful for Disney
MGS
I'll take Doug
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.