The Many Saints of Newark - Sopranos Prequel Movie

8,509 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Not Funny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am a mega sopranos fan and binging currently. The show jumped the shark when Chris was shot in season 2. However the next episode where Chris tells Tony and Pauline about 3:00 that is one of the best episodes of the entire series.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
The show jumped the shark in season 2?
GreasenUSA
AG
Not Funny said:

However the next episode where Chris tells Tony and Pauline about 3:00 that is one of the best episodes of the entire series.
jackie childs
jackie childs said:

chimpanzee said:

Corporal Punishment said:

jackie childs said:

chimpanzee said:

Vera Farmiga's bit there looks like she's zeroing in on the Livia character pretty well. The little non-verbal snort was spot on.
i just recently started watching sopranos for the first time (so amazing) and Livia is up there on the "worst tv characters" for me.
Just wait until you meet Tony's sister.
She starts off as this flighty bothersome airhead, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The character development of that series was really amazing.
yeah, i've only just met Tony's sister. she's annoying for sure, but not yet on Livia's level.
ok, took a little time off from my sopranos journey to watch some other stuff.

back at it and just watched livia's death/funeral. janice definitely seems like she's trying to grab that torch and run with it
mslags97
AG
Not Funny said:

I am a mega sopranos fan and binging currently. The show jumped the shark when Chris was shot in season 2. However the next episode where Chris tells Tony and Pauline about 3:00 that is one of the best episodes of the entire series.

This show never jumped the shark. Greatness throughout. Even the finale. Whether you like the end or not.
TCTTS
AG
Swarely
Got me stoked!
aTmAg
AG
I started a thread on this yesterday, but Soprano fans should check out Sammy "The Bull" Gravano podcast. It's good.

For example, he spends 1.5 hours talking about the planning and execution of a single hit. There was a war going on between two wanna-be bosses in a single family. Sammy was told to go kill one so the other could win. So he had to kill a 20 year veteran underboss who was always on the lookout and surrounded by 30 armed body guards at all times. It was fascinating as hell. I listened until like 11:30 last night because I couldn't turn it off.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
What's the name of the podcast?
PatAg
AG
aTmAg said:

I started a thread on this yesterday, but Soprano fans should check out Sammy "The Bull" Gravano podcast. It's good.

For example, he spends 1.5 hours talking about the planning and execution of a single hit. There was a war going on between two wanna-be bosses in a single family. Sammy was told to go kill one so the other could win. So he had to kill a 20 year veteran underboss who was always on the lookout and surrounded by 30 armed body guards at all times. It was fascinating as hell. I listened until like 11:30 last night because I couldn't turn it off.
I guess it's only right he monetizes it, considering all the various shows and movies that have made money off of mob life.
aTmAg
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

What's the name of the podcast?
"Our Thing". I just watch the videos on youtube. Here is a link to my other thread:

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3224617
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Thanks. I'll check it out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.