****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,899,943 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
CE Lounge Lizzard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

A man needs a name.
A girl has no name.
HtownAg92
AG
Going down a rabbit hole recently I rewatched this scene. Not only is it totally bad-A, I submit that no woman in the series looked hotter than Cersei here.

Luke Smith
HtownAg92 said:

Going down a rabbit hole recently I rewatched this scene. Not only is it totally bad-A, I submit that no woman in the series looked hotter than Cersei here.

Really? Of all the hot naked girls we've seen in the show, none of them looked hotter than Cersei here?

Highly disagree lol
Ol Jock 99
AG
One wonderful thing being of a certain age is that I can appreciate those younger chicks while still thinking Cersei is the hottest.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

One wonderful thing being of a certain age is that I can appreciate those younger chicks while still thinking Cersei is the hottest.
me thinks you like a strong woman to boss you around...and that makes her hotter to you.

she's hot but not the hottest on the show by far.

HtownAg92
AG
I'm with Ol Jock. The show is full of hot chicks, but I appreciate the mature birds a bit more than the younglings. That said, I think Cersei's looks have become way more severe (by design, I'm sure, to match her character arch), but back then, this scene, is it for me.

The power, confidence, smirks and putting LF in his place all add to her sexiness.
Phrasing
AG
If you like hot powerful blondes - this has to be the best - Season 4 Ep 7 Mother of Dragons. Post coitus.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I agree with Clinker.... nobody hotter than Dany. period.

And the Cersei/LF scene is great - a little bit because we know LF so well

But nobody is as hot as aqueen that commands and rides dragons.

Here she emasculates 3 other lords/rulers.

Starting about 3:30 "we obviously failed to communicate clearly; we're here to discuss your surrender, not mine"...then "my reign has just begun".. followed by DROGON!!!!!

then she mounts the dragon, destroys their armies and ships, and actually has 2 of them killed (vie Tyrion/Greyworm) and spares the third just to spread word and fear.

Don't get me started on how hot it is (literally) to walk out of a burning temple.....naked.

Hello there
Dany and Margaery are the obvious top choice. But this Sand Snake is so hot. In my personal top 5 for sure. Great set of knockers.

Urban Ag
AG
My top three are Dany, Sand Snake chica, and Cersei.

I just wish they would have cast Arianne Martell and Lady Merryweather. Some of the best passages of all the books involved those two. Like medieval Penthouse forum letters.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Didn't we do a best boobs bracket around S5?
Hello there
Does it bother anyone else that Rhaegar and Elia's youngest child was Aegon Targaryen, and then he and Lyanna named their kid Aegon Targaryen?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Hello there said:

Does it bother anyone else that Rhaegar and Elia's youngest child was Aegon Targaryen, and then he and Lyanna named their kid Aegon Targaryen?
bother....no not really. curious. maybe.

there were a lot of Aegon's in the history of the Targaryens.

And I guess Rhaegar wanted his son that might rule to be another King Aegon. Maybe he told Lyanna that was his wish.

Rhaegar died before Lyanna and the other Aegon and Rhaenys were killed but had the marriage annulled of course. It is possible that Lyanna was aware of both his death and the other Aegon's death before she told Eddard that the child's name was Aegon.

So it does not strike me as too odd if that is the case. If she knew his other child was dead she might have done it knowing his wishes or simply as a tribute.

Phrasing
AG
It definitely struck me as odd. Curious to see if they address it in the show, but if not, I think Zombie's explanation is as good as any!

Who knows - Rhaegar could be just another George Foreman and wanted to name all his kids the same
aTmAg
AG
What is interesting about Dany is that with her normal hair color, she is merely meh.
Belton Ag
AG
aTmAg said:

What is interesting about Dany is that with her normal hair color, she is merely meh.
Meh?

That's a very beautiful woman, no matter the hair color.
aTmAg
AG
Belton Ag said:

aTmAg said:

Meh?

That's a very beautiful woman, no matter the hair color.
Her fake blonde hair puts her at a whole new level though. And I'm not usually a blonde kind of guy..

To me, this:

and this:

aren't on the same planet.

(And by "meh" I mean by Hollywood standards. Either way she's top 1% by general population standards.)
redline248
AG
Hello there said:

Speaking of Shae. Currently rewatching season 2 and I just can't stand her character. So annoying.

Tyrion takes her to KL and all she does is ***** and moan. He should've hit it and quit it. That ****-up ends up costing him big.

I mean, at least his choice in woman didn't end up getting everyone in his entourage killed during supper
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I mean ok.....even I admit she might be a bit hotter blonde (which is weird cuz I like brunettes usually)....but you have chosen kind of an on the street more natural photo of her as brunette to comapre to one completely made up and in character as Daenerys.

Try these on for her brunette hotness:

redline248
AG
You picked a pretty terrible picture for the comparison. It's not really fair to put a candid photo up against a full set production photo. Let's try this one...

redline248
AG
Something about great minds
investorAg83
AG
Brunette dany >>>>>>>> blonde dany in my book.
aTmAg
AG
I think comparing a frame from a show/movie to a magazine spread is unfair in the other direction. Let's compare her GoT frame shot, to another movie shot where she is made up and in character:

I think The Daenerys version is hotter. (of course it's all opinion)
aTmAg
AG
I'm early in a re-watch, but so far the hottest one I've seen on this go-round is this person:

M.C. Swag
AG
This thread "reeks" of creepiness
Hello there
Gay
astros4545
AG
I thought we were in 100% agreement

Fake Sansa

Although I do like Ramsay Bolton's side piece
?resize=650%2C926
redline248
AG
aTmAg said:

I'm early in a re-watch, but so far the hottest one I've seen on this go-round is this person:

Doreah was hot af. Fake Sansa is tops for bit characters. Robb's dead wife right behind her.

Emilia, as she's matured a little since season 1, is bar none the hottest on the show (And she was always up there). Give me Daenerys in that winter garb all day e'rry day.
aTmAg
AG
I don't remember fake Sansa. My google searches produce the real Sansa. Any help?
Hello there
We've reached the point where the lack of Natalie Dormer is becoming alarming.

redline248
AG
aTmAg said:

I don't remember fake Sansa. My google searches produce the real Sansa. Any help?

Bianca was the character's real name. She played Sansa in the Bravos theater group.
Belton Ag
AG
aTmAg said:

Fake Sansa had certain attributes that set her apart from some of the rest.
Counterpoint
AG
aTmAg said:

(And by "meh" I mean by Hollywood standards. Either way she's top 1% by general population standards.)
Even with this follow-up explanation for describing her as "meh", I still won't allow it!
Madmarttigan
AG
I have suddenly become a lot more interested in this thread for some reason.
Formerly tv1113
Punked Shank
AG
This thread has taken a much appreciated turn. Keep arguing and comparing please.
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.