****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,161 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are a lot of missed opportunities in that Twitter campaign such as:

Sam Tarly - Iron Throne should be cracked or clearly listing to one side.

Gilly - "Yep, he's my dad and my baby daddy!"

Jon Snow: "Wait, who's my aunt now?"

Jorah Mormont: "Friend Zone Level 999"

Sweet Robin: "Lactose Quite Tolerant"

Varys: "If I had the proper equipment, I would be telling Littlefinger's corpse to suck it right now"

Sansa: "Is it just me, or does Dark Phoenix feel like a flop?"

Bran: "Doing jack **** with my incredible gifts since 2016"

Robert C. Christian
AG
The Hound - F*** the King.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Just in case any of you hadn't seen these before - histories of Westeros, read by the actors from each Season ; ripped from the BluRays. I really like how in the cases where they are talking about recent history, the characters speak in the first person - for example Robert Baratheon talking about his victory the Battle of the Bells, etc. They keep in character, calling out the Mad King, calling the enemy the cowards, etc. e.g. "With that scum Rhaegar dead, I moved forward..."

For Example - from Season 1
Bran Stark - The Children of the Forest and the First Men
Viserys Targaryen - History of Valerians / Dragons
Jora Mormont - History of the Night's Watch
Tywin Lannister - History of the Night's Watch vs The Others
Bran & Catelyn Stark - The Old Gods and the New
Robb Stark - The Fields of Fire
Maester Luwin - The Mad King
Robert Baratheon (first person) - Aerys, The Mad King
Tywin Lannister (first person) - The Mad King
Viserys Targaryen - House Targaryen
etc, etc, etc,

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7
(Haven't found yet)
Dro07
AG
YASSSS
Carlo4
AG
There needs to be one for Podrick that just says "Wouldn't you like to know..."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Teddy Perkins
AG
He dead.
Fenrir
Yeah we know. That happened like 3 seasons ago.
jamaggie06
AG
You mean 6?
Carlo4
AG
Calling it now. Person sitting on the throne at end of series was NOT in the massive Twitter release.
G Martin 87
AG
PDEMDHC said:

Calling it now. Person sitting on the throne at end of series was NOT in the massive Twitter release.
So..... Hot Pie still has a chance?
Thisguy1
PDEMDHC said:

Gendry is still alive isn't he? He wasn't in the big release and isn't he the rightful heir anyways?
Fenrir
Don't think a ******* with no way to prove lineage has much of a claim.
canadiaggie
AG
Fenrir said:

Don't think a ******* with no way to prove lineage has much of a claim.
Given the political turmoil of the kingdoms, Davos' word and legitimization from someone like Jon or Daenerys seems like it could be enough. Bran could always give it the old 3ER stamp of visual approval
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
PDEMDHC said:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
Prediction:

There is no "iron throne" to sit upon by the end of the show.
SgtBarbarossa
I think I saw a theory once that I sincerely hope is true regarding the Irone Throne:

No one sits on the iron throne in the end because they melt it down to make weapons. Since it was forged by Aegon the Conqueror's dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, it is essentially valyrian steel and retains White Walker slaying abilities.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Barbarossa said:

I think I saw a theory once that I sincerely hope is true regarding the Irone Throne:

No one sits on the iron throne in the end because they melt it down to make weapons. Since it was forged by Aegon the Conqueror's dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, it is essentially valyrian steel and retains White Walker slaying abilities.
Makes sense, since everyone who sits upon it is still cut up (steel retaining a sharp edge over time insinuates its got unique properties)
Bregxit
AG
Episode IV said:

Barbarossa said:

Makes sense, since everyone who sits upon it is still cut up (steel retaining a sharp edge over time insinuates its got unique properties)

SpreadsheetAg changes his handle. End of an era.
Phrasing
AG
And now his spreadsheets have ended.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Episode IV said:

Barbarossa said:

I don't think that's how that works. The swords were regular swords, not sure how a dragon's fire would make them into valyrian steel.
Independent George
AG
I never see anyone discuss the children of the forest and how they fit into the ending. Are they going to be forgotten for he most part?

... or maybe their plan finally works after all these years. The white walkers and men wipe each other out and the last scene is spring breaking in with the children taking back their forests.
Independent George
AG
Or did the last of their kind die off in "The Door"?
Ol Jock 99
AG
I would be shocked if we see the children of the forest again.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG

Given my triumphant return to TexAgs last week, I thought perhaps you find lords and ladies might be down for a Game of Game of Thrones Season 8 Contest.
There are roughly 10-12 multiple choice questions on various plot lines that we expect to be resolved. These will be worth 10 points apiece if you get them right.

Since it's the final season, it will be combined with a "pick everyone" death pool where you click Dead or Alive for every single character left in the show. That would be conclusively shown dying on screen or said in dialogue "HE DEAD!" Those would be worth 1 point each for a correct "dead" or "alive" pick. People who are dead and get reanimated still count as having died. Dragons who have died, been reanimated, then die again are thought to have died.

Because spoilers will eventually come out (all of last season was spoiled on Reddit as I'm sure you know), the cutoff date for making your picks will be ONE MONTH before the first episode airs, meaning they'd be due at 1159 on March 17. If you're interested, I'll post the questions on here on Monday and an email address for you to send picks to. Once the deadline has passed, a giant view only spreadsheet will appear so you can laugh at the idiots who say that Sweet Robin is going to kill a white walker and Grey Worm wins up on the Iron Throne.
Belton Ag
AG
I'm in. Loser has to post nudes of himself.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Here's a sample question that didn't make the final cut.

What does Jon Snow do when Bran/Sam tell him he's the heir to the Iron Throne and also just slept with his aunt?

A) Starts yelling "BEND THE F****KING KNEE!" at everyone he sees; B) Kills them both with Longclaw to shut them up C) Tells Dany he thinks they should see other people ... preferably ones they aren't related to; D) Takes 300 showers in a row, during which time the White Walkers conquer the 7 Kingdoms.
Agnzona
bearamedic99
AG
I just realized there was a large display of characters on Twitter and none asking when Bronn will get his castle.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
G Martin 87 said:

PDEMDHC said:

So..... Hot Pie still has a chance?

You see, chaos isn't a pit or a ladder. It's a pie.

A good chaos pie is all about the ingredients. Lannister's, Starks, Targaryeans, Baretheons. Easy Enough.

But the *******s, peace time or not, getting your hands on a royal ******* or a good ******* lord is not easy. Some people settle for plain ol' *******s.

Oh the dragons. Don't get me started on the dragons. Very Difficult to get right. Some people give up on the dragons. You cannot give up on the dragons. No dragons no chaos. Simple as that.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
clinker03 said:

Only board to figure it out so far. I'm like a faceless man now.
Urban Ag
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Given my triumphant return to TexAgs last week, I thought perhaps you find lords and ladies might be down for a Game of Game of Thrones Season 8 Contest.
There are roughly 10-12 multiple choice questions on various plot lines that we expect to be resolved. These will be worth 10 points apiece if you get them right.

Since it's the final season, it will be combined with a "pick everyone" death pool where you click Dead or Alive for every single character left in the show. That would be conclusively shown dying on screen or said in dialogue "HE DEAD!" Those would be worth 1 point each for a correct "dead" or "alive" pick. People who are dead and get reanimated still count as having died. Dragons who have died, been reanimated, then die again are thought to have died.

Because spoilers will eventually come out (all of last season was spoiled on Reddit as I'm sure you know), the cutoff date for making your picks will be ONE MONTH before the first episode airs, meaning they'd be due at 1159 on March 17. If you're interested, I'll post the questions on here on Monday and an email address for you to send picks to. Once the deadline has passed, a giant view only spreadsheet will appear so you can laugh at the idiots who say that Sweet Robin is going to kill a white walker and Grey Worm wins up on the Iron Throne.
Muck - great idea. Love it. Once you post the 10-12 story arc questions and the dead pool, can you give it a 2-3 grace period for posters to offer other suggestions in case you missing anything really salient and/or miss any characters still in play. Also this ground rules should omit any characters that were not actively in play at the end of season 7. For example, Dany left Essos with Dario in charge of Mereen but he is clearly a non factor.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG

(Fan made)
CapCityAg89
AG
Episode IV said:

clinker03 said:

Only board to figure it out so far. I'm like a faceless man now.

But it's ****ing Star Wars punk. Not A New Hope. Not ANH. Not Episode 4 or IV. Just Star Wars.
CapCityAg89
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.