****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,194 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Silvertaps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Drops exactly at 8 pm on HBO Go and Now.

Oh nice, didn't realize that! Thanks!
Txgunrnnr
AG
Quinn said:

Txgunrnnr said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

Do we think Melisandre and red priests/priestesses show up at any point for the battle?
I read something that some fan theories think she is already in WF and that we saw her in episode 2.

If we had seen her in episode 2 (ie she was in the background) someone would have found it and posted it on this thread. She might already be in Winterfell, but she wasn't in that episode.
Nope. She had a speaking part. Like I said, it's a fan theory. I won't spoil it if it's true.
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
Federale01
AG
Remember she has a pretty kick ass necklace. I personally don't buy the theory floating around, but she is a witch.
Cromagnum
AG
I'm gonna have to have a side cooler of beer for all the booze I'm gonna have to pour out for everyone later.
wangus12
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Do we think Melisandre and red priests/priestesses show up at any point for the battle?
She did say that she dies in Westeros. Wouldn't be shocked if they show up for the battle against the AotD.
Txgunrnnr
AG
Cromagnum said:

I'm gonna have to have a side cooler of beer for all the booze I'm gonna have to pour out for everyone later.
Shiner or Miller lite will be just fine for me.
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
wangus12
AG
Shife said:

I'm not sure I entirely get this meme, but it is effing hilarious...

Quinn
AG
Txgunrnnr said:

Quinn said:

Txgunrnnr said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

I read something that some fan theories think she is already in WF and that we saw her in episode 2.

If we had seen her in episode 2 (ie she was in the background) someone would have found it and posted it on this thread. She might already be in Winterfell, but she wasn't in that episode.
Nope. She had a speaking part. Like I said, it's a fan theory. I won't spoil it if it's true.

Oh I gotcha. I'm assuming people think she
Federale01
AG
Something I have been thinking about. A few people are thinking the NK is heading to KL and will increase his army with all the people he kills. But Cerci has to be preparing for the NK too, right? She is counting on the NK to take out all her enemies in the north, so she has to be planning to face a huge army of the dead anyway.
BowSowy
AG
AtlAg05 said:

FriendlyAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Good thing we don't have to worry about the crypts. It's the safest place to be.

This has been so over said it would normally piss me off, but I think since I'm so excited it still makes me laugh

There has to be something with the food as well, right? They mentioned not having the food for everybody and then we see numerous shots of the line of people getting food.
Could be completely off here, but I think that's diving too deep. I don't think there's anything about their food coming up
wangus12
AG
I'd assume so. I think the NK is at the battle at Winterfell. If they say he is after Bran, then he is probably going after Bran.
wangus12
AG

Lol what if this is actually final episode and they lied about everything else
FriendlyAg
wangus12 said:

Shife said:

I'm not sure I entirely get this meme, but it is effing hilarious...

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
My body is ready
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Kate Beckett
AG
I am not ready. I am still reeling from Endgame
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BowSowy said:

AtlAg05 said:

FriendlyAg said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Good thing we don't have to worry about the crypts. It's the safest place to be.

This has been so over said it would normally piss me off, but I think since I'm so excited it still makes me laugh

There has to be something with the food as well, right? They mentioned not having the food for everybody and then we see numerous shots of the line of people getting food.
Could be completely off here, but I think that's diving too deep. I don't think there's anything about their food coming up

One dead dragon and your food issues are solved - im just sayin

gotta burn it anyway might as well cut it up and cook it.

TyHolden
AG
So Bran is the night king?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seeing as the NK wants to kill Bran, I'm thinking no.
TyHolden
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Seeing as the NK wants to kill Bran, I'm thinking no.
i thought the nk is the evil hodor?
wangus12
AG
Man after being so satisfied with Endgame, I'm almost worried about how D&D wrap up GoT.
PatAg
AG
Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage,Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage

Peterrrr DiinnkLaaaage
double aught
AG
Robert C. Christian said:

thann07 said:

I think the "aftermath" trailer heavily implied another major battle will be needed to settle things with the NK.

Also, from a pure plot standpoint, it seems like Cersei needs to face the NK at some point.

It also seemed like everything after episode 3 was well shut down.

Brings a good question. Every preview shot for season, I think, has only been through episode 3. Given that they aren't even releasing episode names until showtime, is everyone ok if there are no previews for next week? Or any week after that?
Speaking of episode titles: Did the name of last week's episode show up as "Game of Thrones 69" for anyone else? Because it did for me on HBO GO.

I still don't know what the actual title was (I'm assuming that wasn't correct).
Liquid Wrench
wangus12 said:

Man after being so satisfied with Endgame, I'm almost worried about how D&D wrap up GoT.
What does one possibly have to do with the other?
The Dog Lord
AG
double aught said:

thann07 said:

I think the "aftermath" trailer heavily implied another major battle will be needed to settle things with the NK.

Also, from a pure plot standpoint, it seems like Cersei needs to face the NK at some point.

Brings a good question. Every preview shot for season, I think, has only been through episode 3. Given that they aren't even releasing episode names until showtime, is everyone ok if there are no previews for next week? Or any week after that?
Speaking of episode titles: Did the name of last week's episode show up as "Game of Thrones 69" for anyone else? Because it did for me on HBO GO.

I still don't know what the actual title was (I'm assuming that wasn't correct).

According to Arya and Gendry, that title is accurate.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
PatAg said:

Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage,Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage

Peterrrr DiinnkLaaaage
TyHolden
AG
double aught said:

thann07 said:

GOT 69....the greatest nerd sex ever
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
lol.... well it was episode 69.

6 seasons x 10 episodes = 60
season 7 was 7 episodes = 67
S8 episode 2 was episode 69

and of course Arya and Gendry.....errrr.......nevermind

PS actual title was "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms"
double aught
AG
The Dog Lord said:

double aught said:

thann07 said:

According to Arya and Gendry, that title is accurate.
I had the same thought. Appropriate indeed.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Predictions on the episode title?

Sticking with my prediction from last month - "The Long Night".
Bregxit
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Predictions on the episode title?

Sticking with my prediction from last month - "The Long Night".

Battle of Winterfell
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This song seems appropriate to get hyped.

Humanity celebrating what might be their last night on Earth. (or Earthos)

First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.