Psych is back!

11,582 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Fenrir
AgDC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is now my life's goal to find myself in the appropriate context in which to slap someone in the face with a waffle.
jr15aggie
AG
Unfortunately my wife and I had to stop it around 30 minutes before the end... we were both falling asleep (the kids wore us out going crazy over the snow).

But I really enjoyed what I saw just seeing our favorite characters interact once again. The overall story wasn't very good and felt more like background info just to give the characters an excuse to get together again. But it was still fun!
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
I'm the Assistant Coroner, *****!
07ag
AG
kidnap the daughter, commercial break, everyone is at the pier? did that feel poorly edited to anyone? or did i miss something?
jr15aggie
AG
07ag said:

kidnap the daughter, commercial break, everyone is at the pier? did that feel poorly edited to anyone? or did i miss something?
Yeah, it was a complete mess at certain spots. Pretty sure I said this in my post above... they were really reaching for generic plot lines in order to get the the entire cast together for the conclusion.

The plot was extremely weak, but the dialogue between characters was awesome... they brought their A game in that regard!!!
Professor Frick
AG
Psych is back again! Series on Amazon Prime now. Hell yes.
Ulrich
I don't regret watching it but it wasn't a very good movie. Good to see the gang back together (especially Timothy Amundson), but I'm pretty sure anyone who didn't already love the show would not like the movie. It doesn't stand on its own.
Red Five
AG
Professor Frick said:

looks like only seasons 1-7, but anything is better than nothing!
Gigem314
AG
Ulrich said:

I don't regret watching it but it wasn't a very good movie. Good to see the gang back together (especially Timothy Amundson), but I'm pretty sure anyone who didn't already love the show would not like the movie. It doesn't stand on its own.
Omundson had a stroke shortly before they starting production, so they had to rewrite the script quickly:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/psych-star-creator-rewrote-movie-72-hours/story?id=50353621

It was supposed to take place in Santa Barbara, but with Lassiter's character absent, they chose to move the setting to San Francisco and adjust the storyline.

I think they still did a good job, all things considered. This one was more of a homage to the fans anyway.

They left things wide open, and the cast says there are plans to do five more. Hope they keep it going.
AgDC
There goes Gus' best pick up line!

http://www.untold-universe.org/2017/09/pluto-has-been-officially-reclassified.html
Fenrir
Red Five said:

Professor Frick said:

looks like only seasons 1-7, but anything is better than nothing!
All 8 seasons are on Prime.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.