***24 Legacy***

5,928 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Iowaggie
Charlie Delta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not really getting into this new so-called 24. The new lead character just doesn't have "it."
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
aaron rodgers took the nfc championship loss hard.
Shelton98
AG
Charlie Delta said:

The new lead character just doesn't have "it."
I agree. Not enough mean in him. I also think the guy playing the lead CTU agent tries way too hard to look like a badass and ends up looking more like a ******. And the drug dealers living in the projects look like they just stepped out of a soap opera.
Clavell
AG
I've got everything DVR'd, but haven't got around to start watching. Guess I won't after reading. If he's not kicking a lot of ass then forget it.
dave94
AG
Clavell said:

I've got everything DVR'd, but haven't got around to start watching. Guess I won't after reading. If he's not kicking a lot of ass then forget it.

Don't worry, there are some nice action pieces mixed in. I think it still feels very much like 24.
AggieLitigator
It's lost me. Sadly, this crappy 24 is as good as most other crap television.
Rex Racer
AG
To the top for the return of Tony Almeda tonight!
bigcat22
AG
Pretty strong episode
Rex Racer
AG
Lazy and rehashed plot from past seasons in last night's episode. How many times is CTU going to be compromised?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Yup. Extremely predictable plot last night. Literally everything i expected to happen did.
bigcat22
AG
Agreed, it's now just a matter of time until his wife and/or brother get killed and he goes full scorched earth Jack Bauer 2.0 and the show becomes more of a remake than a "legacy"
Aggie09Derek
AG
Only a few episodes left since this season is a much shorter one.
Wildmen06
AG
Stupid Episode.....they knew the mistress girls name early on, no one thought to pull her cell phone records to see who shes what connection she could have at CTU??
Shelton98
AG
ftab06 said:

Stupid Episode.....they knew the mistress girls name early on, no one thought to pull her cell phone records to see who shes what connection she could have at CTU??
Or on the previous episode.... why didn't Carter just throw the grenade at the laptop and wipe out Jadalla, Naseri, and the list?
ViralAg
This is downright bad. Whoever plays Carter (I forget his real name) is not a good enough actor to carry this show. Not believable, not compelling. Just going through the motions.

Say what you want about the original 24, but no matter how ridiculous the show got, Kiefer Sutherland was almost always believable and visibly invested in what was going on.
Iowaggie
AG
Watched the final episode.

Only finished watching this because of so much time invested in Jack Bauer and the past.

The problem isn't the actor portraying Eric Carter.
The problem was the weak storyline and not a whole lot of characters to like.

Plus the story is hurt by trying to keep the spirit of 24 (within 12 hours) while being as PC as possible ("Hey, look at us shattering stereotype!)

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.