Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,827 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Trident 88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tyrion to Jon while they're on the cliff:
"You look a lot better at brooding than I do. You make me feel like I'm failing at brooding over failing."
wangus12
AG
So are the Sand Snakes totally done or do we see Ellyria again in the future
Joseph Parrish
AG
PatAg said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Such a badass way to go out for Olenna. I was wondering when we'd find out who it was.
That was a known thing, without 100% being confirmed.
Not really.
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Creepy bran was creepy.
tremble
AG
I'll be curious how the Seven Kingdoms find out Jon is half-Targ. Will it be due to interactions with the dragons, will the Reeds spill the bean, or will Bran do it?
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
I thought the show made it obvious that Olenna killed Joffery. Am I misremembering?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gougler08
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

PatAg said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Such a badass way to go out for Olenna. I was wondering when we'd find out who it was.
That was a known thing, without 100% being confirmed.
Not really.

I'm pretty sure it was directly mentioned that Olenna and Littlefinger killed Joffrey. Obviously not to the characters but the audience was aware
gougler08
AG
Cave Johnson, CEO said:

Creepy bran was creepy.

And this...wtf Bran, when did you go emo on us?
wangus12
AG
tremble said:

I'll be curious how the Seven Kingdoms find out Jon is half-Targ. Will it be due to interactions with the dragons, will the Reeds spill the bean, or will Bran do it?
I won't be shocked if the whole kingdom doesn't find out. Only a select few may know
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

I thought the show made it obvious that Olenna killed Joffery. Am I misremembering?

Cersei had no way of knowing. She thought it was Tyrion.
Independent George
AG
Yeah Bran didn't do very well with his part. A shame cause I'm looking forward to his scenes most coming up.

Minimal budget used on Casterly Rock and HG. Saving for later I suppose.
titanmaster_race
Having bran reunited with sansa only for him to be an automaton is awful writing
Pignorant
AG
Really ready for two slow dialogue episodes.
Wizard
Two things that stuck out to me:
- Dialogue between Varys and Melisandre, "I have to die in this weird world, as do you." Wtf are they talking about? Book readers have any insight?
- Bran truly freaked Sansa out with his three-eyed Raven speak.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Not at all what I'm talking about
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CheeseSndwch
Great episode. Really expected to see Arya at the gate. Did Littlefinger seem to take a bit of interest into the whole "Maester Luwin kept a copy of every raven scroll" statement?
gougler08
AG
So are Grey Worm and the unsullied going to bail or try to hold Casterly Rock?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Uh, what then?
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Uh, what then?

The original guy was saying he didn't know it was Olenna...obviously the Lannisters didn't but the audience did
Independent George
AG
So both Samwell and The maester (never remember his name) at Winterfell are both going through a massive amount of scrolls. Will be interesting to see what they find!
MaroonStain
AG
Great episode! "I am not a Stark!" followed by a quick dragon fly over. Some parts felt forced but the end is nigh. Littlefinger did his thing. Dany being a little B but now has a much smaller force. Sam Tarly taking baby steps. Olenna goes out like an OG.
MBAR
AG
Really enjoyed this episode. Lots of little things hinting at future developments. Jamie now has no reason to believe Tyrion killed his son, some wierd **** between the Spider and Red Woman (they've known whats been going down for quite some time apparently), and the iron bank is no longer an enemy to the Iron Throne.
MaroonStain
AG
Wizard said:

Two things that stuck out to me:
- Dialogue between Varys and Melisandre, "I have to die in this weird world, as do you." Wtf are they talking about? Book readers have any insight?
- Bran truly freaked Sansa out with his three-eyed Raven speak.

I don't think many know of Vary' true origin. Bran seemed like a drugged up John Lennon but knew about Sansa's wedding without being in attendance.
marble rye
AG
It only geels forced bc we know what Jon and the realm doesnt. Also, the show hasnt confirmed Rhaegar is his father on screen, has it? (I know they have in family trees and promotional items.)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh yeah ,had forgotten about the Varys and Mel scene.

Any thoughts on their convo? Seemed pretty cryptic. Why do they need to die in Westeros?
Pignorant
AG
Arya killing them?
MBAR
AG
Also they are setting up theon for a role to play going forward
gumby579
AG
"I'm not a Stark"

*dragon flies over*

The Dog Lord
AG
I want to say that Olenna implies her role in Joffrey's death to Margery. I think you can also see her take the poison from Sansa's necklace if you watch carefully.

I'm thinking Bran makes the initial announcement of Jon's parentage although maybe only to Jon himself (he did say "I need to speak with him" which could be referring to that, the night king, or any number of other things).
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Just greatness. Not even including the battles we had

Jon and Dany contentious at first but great
Jon and Tyrion greatness
Varys and Melisandre
Sansa being a boss
Cersei going full revenge mode so snarky
Jamie and Cersei being smarter again
And then Jamie and olenna. So awesome.

Wow. So good.
The Dog Lord
AG
Pignorant said:

Arya killing them?

That was my thought. Didn't Mel say something to Arya back when they met while with the brotherhood about them meeting again?
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
The Dog Lord said:

I'm thinking Bran makes the initial announcement of Jon's parentage although maybe only to Jon himself (he did say "I need to speak with him" which could be referring to that, the night king, or any number of other things).

I think he definitely is referring to his parentage . Question will be how it's proven
tk for tu juan
CheeseSndwch said:

Great episode. Really expected to see Arya at the gate. Did Littlefinger seem to take a bit of interest into the whole "Maester Luwin kept a copy of every raven scroll" statement?
Yes he did with a nice subtle glance
BowSowy
AG
Few thoughts:

1) they're giving too many losses to Dany this early. There's no way her multi-year build up is over this quickly. I expect she will get a very significant win soon

2) That Bran stuff was weird and out of place...I have to imagine him knowing about her being raped comes into play in a big way. Maybe he is the catalyst to Littlefinger getting the axe from Jon?

3) God damn, I loved the interactions between Jon and Tyrion

4) This is the second time we've gotten a cryptic red priestess message about Varys. I have to imagine his character and/or past will have a pretty big impact.

Edit: 5) I expect we will see a ton of action packed episodes going forward. They've got to start wrapping up some of these side characters
marble rye
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Pignorant said:

Arya killing them?

That was my thought. Didn't Mel say something to Arya back when they met while with the brotherhood about them meeting again?

It is destines that they die at hands of the valonquar too?
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.