Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,516 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Twice an Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This should effectively end the Dorne plot. Yara dying was kind of expected...Dany gives her independence and now there would only be 6/7 kingdoms ruled at the end? Nope...need her to disappear after ferrying Dany over...someone is going to end in power.
SeattleAgJr
Gendry will be King.

Mark it down.
MBAR
AG
mporterco07 said:

This should effectively end the Dorne plot. Yara dying was kind of expected...Dany gives her independence and now there would only be 6/7 kingdoms ruled at the end? Nope...need her to disappear after ferrying Dany over...someone is going to end in power.
Yara's not dead though.
marble rye
AG
There really isnt any need for your snark. Nowhere in the show does Tyrion compare direwolves and dragons regarding size and abilities to grow.
redline248
AG
Don't forget Janos Slynt served at the wall for a time with Jon. He basically worked for Littlefinger in King's Landing and was the first to turn on Ned. It's quite possible Jon knows more about LF than we think.

I can't remember all the scenes between Jon and Sansa after taking Winterfell last season, but it's probably enough that he knows LF arranged the marriage with Ramsey in order to hate him. Talking about Cat and his love for Sansa is also creepy enough to put Jon over the edge. We've seen Jon lose it over family before.

I was dead wrong about Theon. At least for now. Really disappointed in him. Now, the show may come back and twist it so that he bailed for strategic purpose, but having him twitch and quiver like Reek was enough to still hate him. Pos

Arya is going to get to Winterfell and only Sansa will be there. Oh man, maybe she'll kill Littlefinger.

Jon walks into meet Dany...the scene score should just be wedding bells.
jtmoney03
AG
This was a great episode. There were some very pivotal scenes, and some of my favorite of the entire series so far. The scene with Dany and Varys was fantastic. A guy who was playing the game as well as LF was through a season or two ago, finally admitted to what his angle is. Maybe I've missed it over the years, but I don't feel like I connected those dots with regards to his allegiance to the past rulers, until tonight. He was common folk, so his intentions are to have a leader that serves and values them and he cut ties when it was known that it wouldn't happen.

The scene with the Red Priestess was the second. While I don't like her character, I had not previously thought she would be the link to Dany and Jon. This opens up some interesting plot lines as Davos and Jon arrive to Dragonstone. Davos was ready to kill her and Jon banished her. Now she is the link to his new alliance. The look on Tyrion's face when Melisandre spoke of Jon, was pretty awesome.

The strategy session was the last. I never doubted Tyrion's role with Dany, but it further cemented it when he would allow the Lannister home to fall for the greater good. I have forgotten, do we know who took over Casterly Rock when Tywin became the Hand? The look on all of their faces when they realized Tyrion was right, though no one ever thought of it before, was pretty epic. Olena's "be a Dragon" statement is probably the most direct and powerful message Dany has received up to this point. She has had some great advisors, but that was sound advice and a glimpse into what I've thought Dany would do all along...things her way, regardless of what others say.

I've finally convinced my wife to watch the show, we just finished S1E6. It is amazing how much call back to the first couple episodes of the show has occurred so far in just these first 2 episodes of this season.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
lne2011
AG
It looked to me lik the Sand Snakes cut Euron a couple of times with their blades, which they always poison....
Cromagnum
AG
bangobango said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

And yet you were the first to get angry.

Can we move on?

I was not first to get angry. Guy called me clueless. I called hima dolt. Then everybody and their dawg started dogpiling me.

Can we start a 3rd GOT thread and keep the slap fight reserved for that one?
Al Bula
AG
It's funny how the best show on TV brings out the worst in anonymous internet social rejects.
Sapper Redux
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

redline248 said:

I was dead wrong about Theon. At least for now. Really disappointed in him. Now, the show may come back and twist it so that he bailed for strategic purpose, but having him twitch and quiver like Reek was enough to still hate him. Pos
Theon pulled a giant Corporal Upham there at the end. Never go full Upham.

They are trying to make a point about trauma. It's not pleasant to watch, but it's also more realistic that someone who had been psychologically and physically tortured daily for years would snap under that kind of pressure.
AgMarauder04
AG
lne2011 said:

It looked to me lik the Sand Snakes cut Euron a couple of times with their blades, which they always poison....
The preview shows Euron in King's Landing celbrating his victory, which is probably days later. I think he's probably ok. Their poisons tend to be faster acting.
FL_Ag1998
AG
MBAR said:

mporterco07 said:

Yara's not dead though.

Was that not Yara hanging from the bow of that boat in the final scene from the boat battle.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Euron became my favorite character last night for killing two Sand Snakes. I can only hope he kills the third. He deserves to be on the Iron Throne at the end of this.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG

Euron killed two Sand Snakes, oh what a glorious daaayaay.
Mr. Peterman
Ervin Burrell said:

Two other observations:

2. Grey Worm was quite intuitive on what to do for being a genital-less first timer.

Yeah, everyone knows brothas don't eat the pink in real life.
AggieChemist
AG
Pam Poovey said:

CoachRTM said:

I'm sure Davos is just going to love the fact that Melisandre is around when he and Jon show up to Dragonstone...

Then he will call her out for burning a child alive and Dany will roast her w a dragon. One can hope.
You know, when I read the books, I hated Melisandre.

And then the show happened, and she was a hot readhead with great boobs, and now she's like one of my favorite characters.

It's weird how that works.
AggieSouth06
Catching up on this thread made me realize two things:

1. Some of you are truly terrible at watching shows that require any level of attention whatsoever.

2. If you find yourself wanting key, central protagonists to die because their stories aren't just a series of action sequences, you should watch something else.
plowboy1065
S
I was hoping to come here this morning and read some good discussion about last nights episode. Instead I see arguing back and forth about how a naval battle wasnt realistic in a show that has dragons
Goose06
AG
plowboy1065 said:

I was hoping to come here this morning and read some good discussion about last nights episode. Instead I see arguing back and forth about how a naval battle wasnt realistic in a show that has dragons

Don't forget, "I can't believe Jon would choke the guy who married Jons sister to the family that murdered Robb"
Greeze06
AG
Didn't Euron get an arrow through his neck too?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
One more thing about the Sand Snakes: how ****ing stupid do you have to be to go out in a full scale battle armed with only a whip? God that is dumb.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Champ Bailey said:

And now my dude Bronn can save the hot one, and in return she'll run around topless and bang his brains out everyday, and that's how GoT ends.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
AggieChemist said:

Pam Poovey said:

CoachRTM said:

I'm sure Davos is just going to love the fact that Melisandre is around when he and Jon show up to Dragonstone...

Then he will call her out for burning a child alive and Dany will roast her w a dragon. One can hope.
You know, when I read the books, I hated Melisandre.

And then the show happened, and she was a hot readhead with great boobs, and now she's like one of my favorite characters.

It's weird how that works.

As long as she keeps that necklace on...
hunter2012
AG
txaggiefarmer05 said:

Champ Bailey said:

And now my dude Bronn can save the hot one, and in return she'll run around topless and bang his brains out everyday, and that's how GoT ends.

Bronn saves the hot one and the 4 monarchs kill each other then Bronn takes back the throne while queening the bad puss.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
hunter2012 said:

txaggiefarmer05 said:

Champ Bailey said:

Bronn saves the hot one and the 4 monarchs kill each other then Bronn takes back the throne while queening the bad puss.

Fo sho, and since we had the women's favorite lovers last night, maybe we get a nice 15 minute Bronn POV scene, which for some reason I find hilarious and not out of the realm of possibility.
Aggie Infantry
AG
How about Cersei rattling the sabers of war? Joseph Goebbels would be proud.
cr0wbar
AG
whew - some of you guys could ruin a wet dream. I'll do some fast hitting Q's

• I don't remember sandsnakes miraculous tits. Season, Episode?
  • Missandrei lookin' mighty fine. Not a question, just a comment.
  • Melissandre's (red queen) face looked off. Was that bad CGI? Did she overdo her Botox? Can Pam or some other ladies comment?

fta09
AG
Was it when they were in a cell next to Bronn? If so, S5E7. Rosabell Laurenti Sellers is her name if that helps.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Weird, I thought the same thing about Melisandre's face.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
wangus12
AG
Maybe LF needs to stop trying to creepily bang the Stark family
cr0wbar
AG
oh! she's prison tits! Thank you, yes I do remember.
boboguitar
AG
cr0wbar said:

oh! she's prison tits! Thank you, yes I do remember.

She has the bad poooooosey
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Was really hoping for an Arya / Jon reunion, but I will sette for Arya / Sansa.

I think the obvious play here would be to have Arya kill LF, but she'd have to kill an innocent person to steal their face.

Or just do it straight up as Arya.
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.