Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,124,562 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
The Dog Lord
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gumby579 said:

Just rolled my eyes at "prince or princess that was promised"

That's just in line with speculation of the characters in the books. Maester Aemon discusses it with Sam before he dies. Not supposed to be a political statement.
benchmark
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wasn't Ellaria hanging off the ship with her daughter pinned to the ship with a sword?
No, that was the snakes. One fought with a whip (hanged); one fought with a spear (harpooned on top).
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Guys, I got it. Thank you.
Javelina
AG
I liked the scene where the Archmaester was giving Sam advice on how to write and name his history book.
Seven Costanza
AG
Next episode: Missandei awkwardly attempts a prostate massage on a very frustrated Grey Worm.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Seven Costanza said:

Next episode: Missandei awkwardly attempts a prostate massage on a very frustrated Grey Worm.
Missandei has found the greatest loophole for all girlfriends/wives, an actual legitimate reason for not giving blowys any more...
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I liked the line:

Hot pie: So you've been making pies?
Arya: 1 or 2
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Nobody talkin bout how Jon choked out little finger just like his uncle did??

I think PB thinks he has Jon / Sansa right where he wants them - but I'm thinking he gone by episode 5
Goldie Wilson
Javelina said:

I liked the scene where the Archmaester was giving Sam advice on how to write and name his history book.
I assume the history book will be named a Song of Ice and Fire and the entire series is a re-telling of everything and we'll all go "Ohhhhhhhhh"
Seven Costanza
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Seven Costanza said:

Missandei has found the greatest loophole for all girlfriends/wives, an actual legitimate reason for not giving blowys any more...

Pros for her: Not feeling obligated to reciprocate.

Cons: Choosing a socially awkward, genital-less, human-trafficked virgin with a past history of significant childhood sexual trauma as a partner.
bangobango
AG
Grey worm Messandie scene - thanks for the gratuitous nudity, but that **** is so stupid. It is straight tv writers thinking they just have to have a romance in there somewhere. Drives me crazy.

And the King of the North is going to go south with an entourage of one? Dumb.

Euron finds a fleet of ships in the dead of night with no lamps and sneak attacks them on the open ocean? You know where you cannot snake attack somebody? In the ocean kids, in the ocean.

And wtf does Jon hate Littlefinger? Has that been explained?

Starting to lose faith the show writers can pull this off without the source material. Lot of little things starting to add up.
Ogre09
AG
Wizard said:

Great transition episode.

Jon heading south to meat Dany.
Arya headed home to Winterfell.
Sansa alone to rule the north with LF in close quarters.
Malisandre to Dragonstone.
Jorah cured.
Cersei test drives Dragon Defense V1.
Iron battle at sea.

ISWYDT
Ogre09
AG
Dan 07 said:

Holy ***** Loved watching the Sand Snakes die. Even better that it was at the hands of Partyboy Euron.

Thought the Arya/wolf scene was a waste of time. If the wolf isn't gonna be back in the picture, let's just go on thinking it's dead or whatever.

Sam/Jorah was excruciating. Also I don't really care if either of them live or die.

The scene of Dany and company moving pieces around the giant map was awesome.

I'm ready for Sansa to die. Or Littlefinger. Or both. They both annoy me. Also it seems like every week they use the same stock footage of Carcetti leaning against the wall and smirking. Sansa is gonna **** things up I'm sure.

No Hound this week

Agreed on every point
AggieSouth06
Quote:

Cons: Choosing a socially awkward, genital-less, human-trafficked virgin with a past history of significant childhood sexual trauma as a partner.

Co-signed: The wives of every TexAgs poster
Goldie Wilson
Zombie Jon Snow said:

UMichAg said:

So what is Bran's ability as the Three Eyed Raven? He can spy on people in the past and present? Anything else?
warging
But he could do that already, right?
bangobango
AG
Dan 07 said:

Holy ***** Loved watching the Sand Snakes die. Even better that it was at the hands of Partyboy Euron.

Thought the Arya/wolf scene was a waste of time. If the wolf isn't gonna be back in the picture, let's just go on thinking it's dead or whatever.

Sam/Jorah was excruciating. Also I don't really care if either of them live or die.

The scene of Dany and company moving pieces around the giant map was awesome.

I'm ready for Sansa to die. Or Littlefinger. Or both. They both annoy me. Also it seems like every week they use the same stock footage of Carcetti leaning against the wall and smirking. Sansa is gonna **** things up I'm sure.

No Hound this week

As somebody said, I bet wolf shows up to save Arya at some point.

And I think Sansa will show she is the good guy version of Littlefinger/Cersi.

Sam is one of my favorite characters. Always laugh at something when during his scenes.
Ogre09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wasn't Ellaria hanging off the ship with her daughter pinned to the ship with a sword?

I thought that was the other two daughters
mazzag
AG
Little finger married his sister off to a psycho. That gives Jon reason to hate him.
Ogre09
AG
UMichAg said:

So what is Bran's ability as the Three Eyed Raven? He can spy on people in the past and present? Anything else?

Visions of the future too
Ogre09
AG
bangobango said:

Grey worm Messandie scene - thanks for the gratuitous nudity, but that **** is so stupid. It is straight tv writers thinking they just have to have a romance in there somewhere. Drives me crazy.

And the King of the North is going to go south with an entourage of one? Dumb.

Euron finds a fleet of ships in the dead of night with no lamps and sneak attacks them on the open ocean? You know where you cannot snake attack somebody? In the ocean kids, in the ocean.

And wtf does Jon hate Littlefinger? Has that been explained?

Starting to lose faith the show writers can pull this off without the source material. Lot of little things starting to add up.

Grey Work and Messandie are cute.

Jon had like 8-10 dudes with him.

It's not the open ocean, they're sailing along the coast to another part of the main island.

Jon hates Little Finger because he betrayed his family on multiple occasions and sees him for the slimy snake he is.

You seem clue less.
Seven Costanza
AG
Sam is the ballsiest coward. Kills a white walker. Steals a wife as a night's watchman. Steals his dad's sword. Does whatever he wants at the Citadel library. Attempts experimental surgical hippie medicine on strangers.
marble rye
AG
WTF I thought the Unsullied were just ball-less. What does she reach for in the beginning then?
The Dog Lord
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

Nobody talkin bout how Jon choked out little finger just like his uncle did??

I think PB thinks he has Jon / Sansa right where he wants them - but I'm thinking he gone by episode 5

LF is getting a lot of screen time, so something significant has to happen with him this season. He's probably dead by the end, but he could do some damage before he goes. He makes me more nervous than any other character.
G Martin 87
AG
gumby579 said:

Missandei's grammar explanation was correct. Many High Valyrian nouns don't have male/female gender distinctions. For example, voktys means either priest or priestess. Azantys means either swordsman or swordswoman. Darilaros means either prince or princess. The prophecy doesn't have any other context clues; the pronouns don't specify "he" or "she" either. Blame David Peterson, not HBO.
Ervin Burrell
AG
MBAR said:

She said that's not you. It was in reference to it was not Nymiria to be her "servant" and come with her to Winterfell. The show writers explained it in the brief after show thing you get (at least I get when I stream it).

This, though I took it more to mean Nymeria had been out in the wild for far too long and was too far gone as opposed to it not being in her nature (although, I'll admit I'm splitting hairs). Obviously it isn't in a wolf's nature to be domesticated but Ghost managed it somewhat.
marble rye
AG
Ogre09 said:

UMichAg said:

Visions of the future too

Can interact with the past apparently.
Ervin Burrell
AG
G Martin 87 said:

gumby579 said:

Missandei's grammar explanation was correct. Many High Valyrian nouns don't have male/female gender distinctions. For example, voktys means either priest or priestess. Azantys means either swordsman or swordswoman. Drilaros means either prince or princess. The prophecy doesn't have any other context clues; the pronouns doesn't specify "he" or "she" either. Blame David Peterson, not HBO.

Username checks out.
The Dog Lord
AG
bangobango said:

As somebody said, I bet wolf shows up to save Arya at some point.

And I think Sansa will show she is the good guy version of Littlefinger/Cersi.

Sam is one of my favorite characters. Always laugh at something when during his scenes.

Sam is great and has been even better in Oldtown. The actor is actually really funny too. He always makes me laugh most when they have GoT panels or group interviews.
Seven Costanza
AG
Pam Poovey said:

WTF I thought the Unsullied were just ball-less. What does she reach for in the beginning then?

They said "no stones and no pillar".
marble rye
AG
Wizard said:

Malisandre to Dragonstone.

Was a bit frustrated with this when she was speaking of Jon Snow. Failed to mention he came back from the dead and by her hand/powers?!
Ervin Burrell
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

I liked the line:

Hot pie: So you've been making pies?
Arya: 1 or 2

I totally missed this. Nice.
mazzag
AG
He's told her not to bring him back again. This seems like a personal journey that if Jon wants to use it, that's his call. It's not a medal to wear and show off. Why is everyone so pissed off about this episode?
G Martin 87
AG
bangobango said:

You know where you cannot snake attack somebody? In the ocean kids, in the ocean.
The Imperial Japanese Navy didn't get that memo, I guess.
marble rye
AG
And in re: to best Sand Snake tits, the one that exposes herself to Bronn was the one spiked and heaved up by Euron.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Two other observations:

1. Anyone find it weird the maesters won't perform that procedure on people they know will die anyway?

2. Grey Worm was quite intuitive on what to do for being a genital-less first timer.
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.