Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,143,619 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MY theory is that Gendry is the King at the end of the story.

John doe snot want it.
Dany realizes she is better at inspiring that leading people.
Cersei dead by "little brother".
Littlefinger. Dead? Flees to Essos?
Tyrion. No claim since Jaimie is before him.
Sansa. Runs Winterfell

Gendry. REAL son of last king.
No baggage.
Great at rowing.
SeattleAgJr
Zombie Jon Snow said:

SeattleAgJr said:

M.C. Swag said:

Sams studies in old town assuredly have little to do with Jons lineage and more to do with combating the WW or their history as they relate to azor ahai.
that is what it is for, but given that Howland Reed is not part of the show, this is the likeliest place for the information to come from - Old Town.

Bran's visions have no weight, but some sort of document in Old Town would.

Bran's visions are for us the viewers, they serve that purpose.

I agree more is needed to make it official though.

But if you just read some decree fans would be left a little flat - I want to see that played out about as much as I wanted to see Tower of Joy scene.

I seriously doubt some secret decree is just kept in the Citadel....it's more likely buried with Lyanna I think.

I agree Sams purpose is likely WW/azor ahai related (and possibly greyscale related too?).

Or hell maybe Sam is the key to everything why not. New guy in the Citadel finds:
- how to kill WWs
- who azor ahai is
- Jons lineage
- the cure for greyscale
- the secret JFK files

You left off opening a franchise for Frey pies.
bangobango
AG
spoiler tags, just bracket the post with [ sp ] and [/ sp ].

Remove the spaces between [ & sp.
SeattleAgJr
bangobango said:

spoiler tags, just bracket the post with [ sp ] and [/ sp ].

Remove the spaces between [ & sp.
you should use spoiler tags to explain spoiler tags. Hey, this works!!!!!
redline248
AG
Doesn't Jon talk about (or think about) being jealous of Robb in the books? Basically saying he wished he was the one with the titles and honor? I think, at the very least, he once would have desired being King. Now, after walkers and death and cave sex...Maybe not.

Can't remember if that jealousy ever came up in the show.
Urban Ag
AG
I'm really not that invested anymore in the "Game of Thrones" aspect of Game of Thrones at this point.

Cercei has played her game.
Varys has played his game.
Jon doesn't want it and was never playing the game anyway.
Robb is dead. Joffrey dead. Tommen dead. Renley dead. Stannis dead. Margery dead. Kevin dead. Tywin dead.

The only two left that are playing the game are Dany and LF. Dany seems to have the over-whelming force to take the throne militarily. But that is kind of boring and so predictable. Really hoping LF still has something up his sleeve.
SeattleAgJr
Urban Ag said:

I'm really not that invested anymore in the "Game of Thrones" aspect of Game of Thrones at this point.

Cercei has played her game.
Varys has played his game.
Jon doesn't want it and was never playing the game anyway.
Robb is dead. Joffrey dead. Tommen dead. Renley dead. Stannis dead. Margery dead. Kevin dead. Tywin dead.

The only two left that are playing the game are Dany and LF. Dany seems to have the over-whelming force to take the throne militarily. But that is kind of boring and so predictable. Really hoping LF still has something up his sleeve.
marrying sansa is his only real play at this point. and that is not going to happen.

or cersei.
Urban Ag
AG
I think he was jealous of how Robb was treated as opposed to him being illegitimate. Cat hated him. I mean he wanted to get away from Winterfell so bad he was willing to run away to an all male military organization and swear off chicks, titles, and makin babies. that's worse than joining the Navy for crying out loud.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
redline248 said:

Doesn't Jon talk about (or think about) being jealous of Robb in the books? Basically saying he wished he was the one with the titles and honor? I think, at the very least, he once would have desired being King. Now, after walkers and death and cave sex...Maybe not.

Can't remember if that jealousy ever came up in the show.

He brings it up to Sam in an episode in one of the later seasons.
Post removed:
by user
SeattleAgJr
the whole story is really littlefinger's faults. end to end.
Liquid Wrench
I'm hopeful the Stark kids will figure out what Littlefinger has been up to and off him. He has to slip up somewhere.
Post removed:
by user
SeattleAgJr
ChiliBeans said:

I'm hopeful the Stark kids will figure out what Littlefinger has been up to and off him. He has to slip up somewhere.
fed to Nymeria

Or Drogon.
SeattleAgJr
Sasappis said:

So the next question is who is the best person in the entire game?

Jon and danny are certainly the most appealing but neither is free of faults, her more so than him.

I think Varys might be in the discussion as well.
Best at the game or just best person.

John is the "best person". Hands down.

At the game? Varys.
wangus12
AG
LF is going to overplay his hand because he wants to bang Sansa because she is Cat's daughter. He'll try to come between the Stark kids and they've been played enough. Sansa or Arya kill him.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Jon is the best person, without question.

My vote for best at the game is Tyrion. He went from party dwarf to the #2 in 2 VERY different administrations, all the while keeping his head despite numerous opportunities to loose it.
Duncan Idaho
Podrick is the best person. How is this up for debate?
SeattleAgJr
Duncan Idaho said:

your repressed memories are failing you.
Duncan Idaho
SeattleAgJr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Which negative personality trait am I over looking?
SeattleAgJr
Duncan Idaho said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Which negative personality trait am I over looking?
that was reference to you being a clone with repressed memories....
redline248
AG
Sasappis said:

So I have been rewatching season 1 in anticipation. I have admit I have forgotten how bad little finger truly is.

Him and Jamie have both redeemed themselves over the last few books but the two of them (and cerci) are really to blame for all of the ills in the world.

Little finger has been playing the long game, but he could have played his game without the entire kingdom going down in warfare.

In what manner in the books has Littlefinger redeemed himself in the slightest? Or did I misunderstand whom you were talking about?
Texags is garbage
I'm in the camp that Little Finger knew exactly who Ramsey was as a person and is waiting to use R + L = J against Jon somehow. His interaction with Sansa in the crypts at Winterfell after a rewatch makes me all but certain he knows. He's not done screwing over the Stark clan.

I'm curious to see if Arya goes after Melisandre, Thoros and Beric.
SeattleAgJr
another angry ag said:

I'm in the camp that Little Finger knew exactly who Ramsey was as a person and is waiting to use R + L = J against Jon somehow. His interaction with Sansa in the crypts at Winterfell after a rewatch makes me all but certain he knows. He's not done screwing over the Stark clan.

I'm curious to see if Arya goes after Melisandre, Thoros and Beric.
1. he did.
2. I do not think so.
3.most definitely
4. Doubtful
bangobango
AG
I think Arya is going to false face littlefinger and get him to admit to something that she will kill him for.
Post removed:
by user
SeattleAgJr
Sasappis said:

I guess I mean redeemed in the sense that at some point he does not seem truly evil. He is by far one of the most selfish people in the entire world.
oh he is selfish. and evil.

not sure how he is redeemed.
Texags is garbage
Sasappis said:

I guess I mean redeemed in the sense that at some point he does not seem truly evil. He is by far one of the most selfish people in the entire world.
I think the only person he hasn't seen as a pawn at times was Sansa, but even he used her for personal gain. Deciding to aide in the BoB was definitely not a selfless act on his part. I think part of his inevitable downfall will be due to somewhat mentoring Sansa in the game.
plowboy1065
S
LF used Sansa as the ultimate pawn. He knew exactly what kind of person Ramsey was, yet left her to be married to him. He may want to bang Sansa, but she's expendable to get himself on the Iron Throne.
Texags is garbage
plowboy1065 said:

LF used Sansa as the ultimate pawn. He knew exactly what kind of person Ramsey was, yet left her to be married to him. He may want to bang Sansa, but she's expendable to get himself on the Iron Throne.
Definitely agree. I was reading that Winterfell is technicaly indebted to Robin of the Vale somehow and obviously LF calls the shots. I'm anxious to see what LF has in store as he knows Jon has a lot of Ned in him.
wangus12
AG
One thing that I just realized that I'm looking forward to is the interactions between Jon and Tyrion. They parted on good terms with a mutual respect for each other long ago. But many things have changed since then
Texags is garbage
wangus12 said:

One thing that I just realized that I'm looking forward to is the interactions between Jon and Tyrion. They parted on good terms with a mutual respect for each other long ago. But many things have changed since then
It'll be interesting to see if LF is still alive once that reunion occurs. I'd imagine Dany, Dorne and The Reach are headed to Casterly Rock before that time. Hard to tell though by looking at the map of Westeros.
SeattleAgJr
another angry ag said:

wangus12 said:

It'll be interesting to see if LF is still alive once that reunion occurs. I'd imagine Dany, Dorne and The Reach are headed to Casterly Rock before that time. Hard to tell though by looking at the map of Westeros.
the question is do they go straight to King's Landing from Dragonstone, or does she wander the desert. Again. Killing time.
wangus12
AG
I still think the close-up shot of Drogon from the trailer involves Jon meeting/interacting with the dragons. He'll see Tyrion again
SeattleAgJr
wangus12 said:

I still think the close-up shot of Drogon from the trailer involves Jon meeting/interacting with the dragons. He'll see Tyrion again
yep, and John will give him scratches, making Ghost jealous and we will get our whole whopping 5 seconds of Ghost for this season.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.