Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,947 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
aggietony2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I've watched it a bunch, and it looks like that, but it also just looks like a reflection of him climbing out of the water
Joseph Parrish
AG
Anybody know which dragon went down? They had pretty distinct colors, but in the scene that one almost looked like Drogon.

If I had to guess it'd be the one named after her brother, but I'm not sure.
annie88
AG
To me if the dragons had taken out the main white guys, the leaders it seems like the whole clan would've died but oh well. And I'm not happy about John even figuratively taking the knee. I figured they go that way because of all the feminist **** right now and they wouldn't let a white man "win" so to speak but kind of disappointed me.

I agree on the arya/Sansa stuff it's just stupid. The only good thing Arya has done recently is return to Winterfell and when she pretended to be Fray. I mean seriously since Sansa was treated really horribly by Ramsay, I'm not even sure Arya knows that

And I think the white dragon was a pretty obvious conclusion but I still enjoyed it mostly and I'm looking forward to the series finale next week
PatAg
AG
AggieSouth06 said:

So now I can say it...

Every single one of you that "theorized" that there would be a wight dragon read the Reddit spoilers, tried to pass them off as legitimate theories, and cheapened the impact of the moment for people.
I mean, I personally have never gone to the reddit threads on GoT, because they are filled with the worst people from this thread. That being said...

It's not exactly a crazy guess to make, but I think it's likely some of them must have seen some footage of it in action. I thought for sure one would die, and if you don't burn the bodies, they get raised up right?

Maybe that's just me.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Anyone have any good reasons why Benjin didn't just ride back with Jon? I know nothing about horses, but seems like he had a lot of time to get on allowing both to ride away. Was it simply a "no homo" thing?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MicheIangeIo
AG
AggieSouth06 said:

So now I can say it...

Every single one of you that "theorized" that there would be a wight dragon read the Reddit spoilers, tried to pass them off as legitimate theories, and cheapened the impact of the moment for people.

Wasn't ruined at all for me. I loved every second!!!
DannyDuberstein
AG
AggieSouth06 said:

So now I can say it...

I'm not one of those that put up that theory, but we've known white walkers raise the dead and they'd likely battle the dragons. This was a plot development waiting to happen. Not something someone needed a spoiler to predict.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Well we know why the Army of the Dead is so slow... they've been dragging around 4x 1,000ft 3" Marine ORC-II rated chains... just for this
Trident 88
AG
Hey Jon,
How about you at least send a damn raven to Winterfell and let them know you still have a pulse.

Sincerely,
Anyone who knows anything about Littlefinger
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Main question: Does this wight dragon breath ice or fire?
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD said:

Anyone have any good reasons why Benjin didn't just ride back with Jon? I know nothing about horses, but seems like he had a lot of time to get on allowing both to ride away. Was it simply a "no homo" thing?

Not enough time to continue his story. At this point they're trying to wrap up loose ends and non primary characters . Just IMO.
Betoisafurry
Horse can't run with two full grown men?
MicheIangeIo
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Both. ICE FIRE!!!
Carl Underguard
AG
You'd be surprised how good the internet hive mind is at coming up with theories that end up panning out, even without spoilers. Just look at season one of Westworld for evidence.

Not to mention there may be a bit of a feedback loop going on here. I think the writers are mining fan theories for story ideas at this point.
AgLaw
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Notice the wolves eyes on long claw were closed right before jon comes out water then when he emerges they open on long claw.:. Lord of light brought him back?...

Whoa. Just slowed it down, and the eyes definitely opened.
annie88
AG
And also seems to me if they took the dragons to begin with noand of this would've happened. Could've just jumped down and snatched one of them. And if they done it fast enough they wouldn't of even been able to spear it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Well we know why the Army of the Dead is so slow... they've been dragging around 4x 1,000ft 3" Marine ORC-II rated chains... just for this
Or... they walked underwater all the way to Kings Landing to the Blackwater Bay and stole Tyrions chains he used there in Season 3, and then walked back underwater to Hardhome.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I hope there is a cool neck vent on Viserion now.

His namesake was a puss. Another non-spoiler reason to think something bad was going to happen to him.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD said:

Because it was more dramatic to have him ride out of nowhere, save Jon, then sacrifice himself....lazy, cliche writing....but more dramatic nonetheless.
annie88
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD said:

I think he thought it would slow them down with two of them on the horse. Not really sure but I agree seem like he had time to get out
Carl Underguard
AG
Dany had her dragons chained up pretty good in Meereen, too.
PatAg
AG
He's not even the Walker that threw the spear..right ?
Joseph Parrish
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Both. ICE FIRE!!!
like a song...or something.
DannyDuberstein
AG
PatAg said:

Both were the Night King
RadAg14
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Lmao
annie88
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Good god, for one of the supposed "good guys" Sansa has consistently been one of the most insufferable *****es throughout this entire show.
She actually grew a lot and matured after all the Ramsay stuff but seems like she's falling back into it now
The Dog Lord
AG
annie88 said:

To me if the dragons had taken out the main white guys, the leaders it seems like the whole clan would've died but oh well. And I'm not happy about John even figuratively taking the knee. I figured they go that way because of all the feminist **** right now and they wouldn't let a white man "win" so to speak but kind of disappointed me.

People who ***** about stuff like this are just as bad as the people that would ***** about a woman bowing down to Jon as king.

Personally, I'd like for him to remain king or them to end the power struggle thru a marriage, but I'm not gonna fault the guy for doing that after she saves them and pledges to fight the Night King with him. That's really all he wanted from someone that asked for his fealty.
jenn96
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

AggieSouth06 said:

So now I can say it...

I'm not one of those that put up that theory, but we've known white walkers raise the dead and they'd likely battle the dragons. This was a plot development waiting to happen. Not something someone needed a spoiler to predict.

This. Did anybody actually think they WERENT going to wight a dragon at some point? I mean, we all suspected that not all the dragons would live til the end, and once dead any once living creature can be wighted. Not to mention that an Ice Dragon has been an idea floating around the ASOIAFverse for 15+ years. People posting known spoilers as their own brilliant ideas is annoying AF but I felt like this was a pretty obvious plot development.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
PatAg said:

He was, NK has been training since Rio.

Edit: fat fingers, wrong emoticon
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ags4DaWin
The whole Sansa artya thing is bs. Bran knows the truth and while he went all dr. Manhattan and claims not to be bran, it's in the north's best interests to have stable leadership for the upcoming war for the dawn. So it would make sense that he would intervene if he saw Sansa and Arya in direct conflict that would endanger the north before the war.

Also, arts is not an idiot. Neither is Sansa. If they fall for little finger's trick then they will be taking a major step back from a character development angle. And the writing has just been plain too good for that. I think her giving the catspaw to Sansa was a signal. They both know little finger can't be trusted and in the trailer for the first episode of the season one of them (I forget but it was either Sansa or Arya) says "the lone wolf dies but the pack survives".

A quote we have yet to hear this season so far. It would be the perfect come uppance line to deliver to little finger as they expose and kill him for all he has done. More than that there is the sumbolism in the quote. The symbol of house stark is the Direwolf. The starks are literally and symbolically as seen by The direwolves they each raised as children, wolves. The quote means that they realize that they must stay together m, united as a pack, or die. While, this wouldn't be the first time a trailer misled us regarding the direction a show would go, GoT tends to do a good job of dropping Easter eggs and it wouldn't make sense forSansa and Arya to do such an about face after coming so far.

My money is they are letting out some rope so little finger can hang himself.
PatAg
AG
I love this show, but watching this season and last makes me really sad that he didn't finish writing them first.
Ags4DaWin
Personally because of the "Dragon with 3 heads prophecy from the books" I thought all dragons would be safe and we would see tyrion, John, and Dany riding their dragons in the final season.

Now it looks like only John and dany are going to get to ride. My only question is how Ghost is going to feel about that.
Al Bula
AG
I'd still like to hold out hope that Viserion comes back to Dany at the end. Since dragons are magical creatures and not typical wight animals I am hoping this will happen.
jenn96
AG
I'm not a fan on the current Arya-Sansa dynamic but I'm hoping that Arya is testing Sansa to see what she does when she's threatened. And hoping that sending Brienne away was a ploy. Because otherwise this whole subplot is an insult to them both.
First Page Last Page
Page 165 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.