Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,144,617 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Revival03 said:

Nm

Jumped the gun there, bud, thanks a lot.
Texags is garbage
The accidental spoiler got taken down quick. Be careful fellas.
DannyDuberstein
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Ok, that dragon's death is totally on Jon, right? I mean, c'mon, WTF was he doing?

This is what i thought. What the hell, man? You gonna hack up 20,000 wights? Prime for Game Day's "Come On, Man" segment
MicheIangeIo
AG
HOLY SHT.

ICE DRAGON!!!!!
dmart90
AG
Wow! Amazing episode!
“Ambition is when you expect yourself to close the gap between what you have and what you want.

Entitlement is when you expect others to close the gap between what you have and what you want.”— James Clear
PatAg
AG
I cant be the only one that really dislikes the writing/direction with Arya and Sansa?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Exciting, thats for sure.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Apparently ravens are as good as cell phones....
FL_Ag1998
AG
PatAg said:

I cant be the only one that really dislikes the writing/direction with Arya and Sansa?

You're not.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

HOLY SHT.

ICE DRAGON!!!!!
Joseph Parrish
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

PatAg said:

You're not.
Yeah, it was kind of crap. Not a fan. Rather see LF die.
RadAg14
AG
In shambles
FL_Ag1998
AG
To have Sansa keep LF around, much less listen to him is just plain lazy writing for dramatic purposes.
RadAg14
AG
Texags is garbage
Joseph Parrish said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

PatAg said:

You're not.
Yeah, it was kind of crap. Not a fan. Rather see LF die.

Huge waste of precious screen time, but enjoyed the episode for sure.
wangus12
AG
PatAg said:

Pretty sure no one likes it
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I think this was a bit disappointing.

Nobody of importance died. (Except a dragon.) Not much fighting. The whole Arya/Sansa situation is just dumb now, neither should be this stupid.
Javelina
AG
RadAg14 said:

More like blue eyed wight dragon.
wangus12
AG
You have 8 episodes left. You can't keep killing off the important people or there'd be no characters left. There's no time to introduce new ones.
duck79
AG
Ice dragon shoot fire or ice?
BowSowy
AG
I've always been the one who calls out people complaining about traveling timelines, but this episode just went so far beyond ridiculous
Gangnam Style
AG
I still believe that they're building up all this Sansa/Arya bs for nothing. Highly doubt the show will kill one of them off.
Trident 88
AG
I thought they did a good job of making us sweat until Dany and the Dragons took the stage.

When Tormund was going down, I was shiiiting bricks.
PatAg
AG
I actually felt pretty damn sad when it got hit with the spear, but I don't really like seeing animals hurt in movies normally either.

Part of what doesn't really make sense, is they both have, until this season, gone through a lot and trained/gained experience. This letter shouldn't be having the effect it is.

Guess if you don't have George writing for you anymore, this is what we settle for. Still an amazing episode overall, it's currently the only part of the show I don't like.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Apologies mate. Forgot this episode was longer than usual and I'm not able to watch live tonight. Took it down as soon as I realized.

annie88
AG
BowSowy said:

I've always been the one who calls out people complaining about traveling timelines, but this episode just went so far beyond ridiculous
No ****, and Cersie's hair is still short. Seriously her freaking hair should be down to at least her shoulders by now
Joseph Parrish
AG
duck79 said:

I think a blue flame would be pretty sweet.
The Dog Lord
AG
We have one more episode. I'm guessing LF also has one more episode. His lying to Sansa will be what seals his fate if Arya brings up where she got the message.

Not sure what giving her the dagger is supposed to represent. Just a warning of what she could do or trying to say she isn't her enemy for now?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Revival03 said:

Apologies mate. Forgot this episode was longer than usual and I'm not able to watch live tonight. Took it down as soon as I realized.

Lol, apology gif accepted
AggieSouth06
So now I can say it...

Every single one of you that "theorized" that there would be a wight dragon read the Reddit spoilers, tried to pass them off as legitimate theories, and cheapened the impact of the moment for people.
wangus12
AG
All I know is I could watch the Magnificent 7 have conversations all day.
InternetFan02
AG
"Damnit I can't get cell coverage up here...Gendry go send a raven to dragonstone we'll need her here soon"
MicheIangeIo
AG
AggieSouth06 said:

So now I can say it...

Every single one of you that "theorized" that there would be a wight dragon read the Reddit spoilers, tried to pass them off as legitimate theories, and cheapened the impact of the moment for people.

Wasn't ruined at all for me. Will still awesome!!!
Seven Costanza
AG
"Your Grace, we must go north at once. I'll go get that white winter coat ensemble you said you'd never need."
The Dog Lord
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

duck79 said:

I think a blue flame would be pretty sweet.

Gotta be ice
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.