Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,144,635 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's charging at Dany, and Tyrion stands out in front and stops him, and they have a Lando/Han "you no good, after what you pulled" reunion hug.
M.C. Swag
AG
The quote at the end by Sansa was lifted from a larger dialogue from Book 1. The context was Ned talking to Arya with regards to her 'bickering' with Sansa. The full quote is:

Quote:

Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snow falls and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths. So if you must hate, Arya, hate those who would truly do us harm. Septa Mordane is a good woman, and Sansa...Sansa is your sister. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both of your hearts. You need her, as she needs you...and I need both of you, gods help me." - Eddard Stark
First...man GRRM can write. I forget sometimes how artful his prose can be when he actually decides to give a damn.

Second, this definitely tells me that Sansa isn't speaking of betrayal. She's talking about sharing her strength and protecting the pack. LF is about to get ***ed up.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

I actually think Jamie turns on Cersei this season. All of their children are dead and she just blew up half the city (something Jamie sacrificed his honor to stop by killing the Mad King). I have a feeling he may be charging towards Vader Clegane (or some other Cersei protector).
Even better... Tyrion on a Dragon in a saddle.... just Torched the Lannister Army - now brother is riding toward him for killing "Father"
SpreadsheetAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

The quote at the end by Sansa was lifted from a larger dialogue from Book 1. The context was Ned talking to Arya with regards to her 'bickering' with Sansa. The full quote is:

Quote:

Let me tell you something about wolves, child. When the snow falls and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. Summer is the time for squabbles. In winter, we must protect one another, keep each other warm, share our strengths. So if you must hate, Arya, hate those who would truly do us harm. Septa Mordane is a good woman, and Sansa...Sansa is your sister. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both of your hearts. You need her, as she needs you...and I need both of you, gods help me." - Eddard Stark
First...man GRRM can write. I forget sometimes how artful his prose can be when he actually decides to give a damn.

Second, this definitely tells me that Sansa isn't speaking of betrayal. She's talking about sharing her strength and protecting the pack. LF is about to get ***ed up.
It's actually mentioned several times throughout the books too.
M.C. Swag
AG
Yea but the context isn't right and that passage was the first time it was used. (The other times were all Arya chapters and how she believes her family (or wolfpack) has died.)
M.C. Swag
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

M.C. Swag said:

I actually think Jamie turns on Cersei this season. All of their children are dead and she just blew up half the city (something Jamie sacrificed his honor to stop by killing the Mad King). I have a feeling he may be charging towards Vader Clegane (or some other Cersei protector).
Even better... Tyrion on a Dragon in a saddle.... just Torched the Lannister Army - now brother is riding toward him for killing "Father"
"Even better"?! Why would that be better? Motivations aside, who would actually want to see Jamie and Tyrion square off? lol I like both of them and would rather see them team up against Cersei.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

M.C. Swag said:

"Even better"?! Why would that be better? Motivations aside, who would actually want to see Jamie and Tyrion square off? lol I like both of them and would rather see them team up against Cersei.
That would be anti-GRRM-ian... Anti-Martinian?

The show writers blatantly told the audience how this ends:
M.C. Swag
AG
Lol I get that...I wasn't sayin it was 'likely'...I was arguing "who actually WANTS that to happen?" What sick SoB WANTS jamie to fight Tyrion?! Those are the good guys!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Lol I get that...I wasn't sayin it was 'likely'...I was arguing "who actually WANTS that to happen?" What sick SoB WANTS jamie to fight Tyrion?! Those are the good guys!
There are no good guys...

Tyrion killed his dad in cold blood (even though slightly provoked); is a ***** monger, a drunk, and super-condescending (for a half-man).

Jamie killed a rightful king, is an incestuous adulterer, and still doing the bidding of his mad sister.

They are likable, but not exactly "good".
redline248
AG
Jaime pushed a little boy out a window. He can go f himself
Hulla Baller
AG
Is anybody here willing to let me borrow their HBO GO/HBO NOW login so I can watch season 6 before the new season starts? Just throwing it out there...
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Lol poors
M.C. Swag
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

M.C. Swag said:

Tyrion killed his dad in cold blood (even though slightly provoked); is a ***** monger, a drunk, and super-condescending (for a half-man).

Jamie killed a rightful king, is an incestuous adulterer, and still doing the bidding of his mad sister.

They are likable, but not exactly "good".
lol ok, Jamie and Tyrion are 'protagonists.' Is that acceptable to you?
M.C. Swag
AG
Quote:

There are no good guys

And Jon, Bran, and Sam are 'good' by any definition. So you sir, are wrong on that account as well.
wangus12
AG
redline248 said:

Jaime pushed a little boy out a window. He can go f himself
Anybody with kids has considered doing it at one point or another
MaroonStain
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Tyrion killed his dad in cold blood

...hmmm...After Tywin and Cersei blamed him for Joffrey's death, imprisoned him and sentenced him to death (trial by combat then released by Jaime)??

I do not believe that is in cold blood that is vengeance. Tywin was also boffing Tyrion's homechick so Tyrion killed him on the ****ter. Bravo Tyrion!
M.C. Swag
AG
MaroonStain said:

M.C. Swag said:

Tyrion killed his dad in cold blood

...hmmm...After Tywin and Cersei blamed him for Joffrey's death, imprisoned him and sentenced him to death (trial by combat then released by Jaime)??

I do not believe that is in cold blood that is vengeance. Tywin was also boffing Tyrion's homechick so Tyrion killed him on the ****ter. Bravo Tyrion!
lol I think you misquoted the wrong person
MaroonStain
AG
True
TyHolden
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Is anybody here willing to let me borrow their HBO GO/HBO NOW login so I can watch season 6 before the new season starts? Just throwing it out there...
login: bliucci@hotmail.com, password: b1gba113r

Don't give it to anybody else!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Quote:

There are no good guys

And Jon, Bran, and Sam are 'good' by any definition. So you sir, are wrong on that account as well.

Touche, but with some baggage
Al Bula
AG
With the impending season upon us I figured this was appropriate to bring back... even still relevant since Dany is about to come back to Westeros!

Oh yeah language NSFW

redline248
AG
I wish like hell they'd make a new one. And "caaave sex" is still the greatest f-ing thing to come out of game of thrones.
Duncan Idaho
jamaggie06
AG
Cleganebowl!!
gougler08
AG
jamaggie06 said:

Cleganebowl!!

Man I hope so...would be awesome
SpreadsheetAg
AG
20 days
hunter2012
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

20 days

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

20 days

Rewatching the whole series starting last night.
Hulla Baller
AG
Thanks so much. I got it to work.
aTmLoKi
AG
I found a great podcast called "Binge Mode" that is going through every episode of Game of Thrones - with insight, background, big takeaways, etc.- and would highly recommend it ahead of the season premiere.
CapCityAg89
AG
Champ Bailey said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

20 days

Rewatching the whole series starting last night.

Just starting. Into episode 2.

Catalin Stark is a stupid, hateful, self-righteous *****. Wow. I forgot how much I dislike that character.
MaroonStain
AG
She made every wrong decision that a character, regardless of gender, could have made.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
CapCityAg89
AG
Bye Nymeria. Farewell Lady.

I really wish they'd used more of the Stark-direwolf quasi-warging in the show.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yes I just watched Syrio join Gendry on the boat.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Yes I just watched Syrio join Gendry on the boat.
Syrio. Is. DEAD.
First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.