Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,144,659 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
AgMarauder04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Max Power said:

But I want it now, give it to me, I don't want to wait anymore.
Just wait til we have to wait 2 years after these 7 weeks
wangus12
AG
Looks like Bran makes it back to Winterfell as well
M.C. Swag
AG
HYPE DRIVE: ENGAGED
M.C. Swag
AG
JON SNOW PIMP SLAPPING A WIGHT WALKER AND THEN STANDING IN FRONT OF THE HORDE LIKE 'COME AT ME BRO'....JUST **** ME UP FAM. SO TURNT RIGHT NOW.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Light of the seven is one of the best musical pieces I've heard

Also - Sansa: "When the snows fall, and the white winds blow. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives." Ahhhh
wangus12
AG
Quote:

Also - Sansa: "When the snows fall, and the white winds blow. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives." Ahhhh
Man, I hope that she is saying that as they execute LF for trying to divide the Wolves and not because Jon or Arya are lone rangering the **** out of the war
redline248
AG
M.C. Swag said:

JON SNOW PIMP SLAPPING A WIGHT WALKER AND THEN STANDING IN FRONT OF THE HORDE LIKE 'COME AT ME BRO'....JUST **** ME UP FAM. SO TURNT RIGHT NOW.
SO MUCH F-IN WIN
redline248
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Without going back and rewatching, was that the Willie Nelson white walker with the spear thing? I though Jon already killed that one.
The non-king white walkers all pretty much look exactly alike.
M.C. Swag
AG
wangus12 said:

Quote:

Man, I hope that she is saying that as they execute LF for trying to divide the Wolves and not because Jon or Arya are lone rangering the **** out of the war
I'D BET MY VALYRIAN ERECTION JON, SANSA, ARYA, AND BRAN ARE ABOUT TO STONE COLD STUNNER LF RIGHT AFTER SHE SAYS THAT
Sapper Redux
wangus12 said:

New Trailer

Al Bula
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Without going back and rewatching, was that the Willie Nelson white walker with the spear thing? I though Jon already killed that one.
Holy crap. Willy Nelson DOES look like a white walker.
Sapper Redux
wangus12 said:

The bit with the ravens and the Night King makes me think the real war is between those two and that it will be awesome.
hunter2012
AG
Dr. Watson said:

wangus12 said:

The bit with the ravens and the Night King makes me think the real war is between those two and that it will be awesome.

A war via time and space.
ham98
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Light of the seven is one of the best musical pieces I've heard

The music used in the entire series is nails.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I can't take credit for that. I think it came from the Dragonbrag.
lne2011
AG
Yep, 6 to midnight.
KidDoc
AG
ERRR MMY GOODDDDD!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MaroonStain
AG
So many questions?!?!?

Bran got a wheelchair?

Drogon looks like a MOFO D.R.A.G.O.N! He was leading an army?

Who was kissing? I think I imagined that though.

Arya looks badass.

What is Jon Snow and Co going after?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!1!1!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Gendry and Dany? Or was that Pod?
hunter2012
AG
lne2011 said:

Yep, 6 to midnight.

Swarely

That face you make when you just got out whataburgered

M.C. Swag
AG
Quote:

Who was kissing? I think I imagined that though.
MISSANDEI GETTING IN GREY WORMS WORM

Quote:

Gendry and Dany? or was that Pod?
THATS M'FN TRI-POD TO YOU!
wangus12
AG

I feel like this scene may be someone (like Jon) meeting Drogon for the first time and he doesn't eat them
redline248
AG
Is there any castle we've seen previously that matches that one in the background?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
redline248 said:

Is there any castle we've seen previously that matches that one in the background?

Maybe Dragonstone? It definitely looked like they were there in other scenes.
redline248
AG
Dany is for sure at Dragonstone in the trailer. She won't be there all season, though. I want to say it looks like Harrenhall for some reason.
TyHolden
AG
Could they make more money releasing it as a movie first? I'd pay good money and waste a half day in theater.
wangus12
AG
I think right before season 5 aired, one of the Cinemark's here in DFW showed episode's 9-10 of season 4 in IMAX. It was awesome. I'd definitely watch it theatres
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Oh man to watch Battle of the *******s or the last seasons finale in an IMAX theater would be amazing
millertyme
AG
Sex Panther said:

The Debt said:

That's not entirely accurate. His killing of joffrey was simply for the sake of chaos. He admitted to sansa it didn't help him, the play was a man with no motive arouses no suspicion.

I told my wife that it wouldn't surprise me if the series ends with the whole realm burning from destruction and the last shot is Littlefinger approaching the iron throne to claim it. It fades to black just as he is acknowledging that he achieved his dream of ruling with nothing to rule over.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Swarely said:

Anyone else think Jamie just saw Cersie get torched by Drogon and is committing suicide by Dragon/Targaryen?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Doubt it was Cersie, but same idea after the entire Lanister Army went up in flames.
M.C. Swag
AG
I actually think Jamie turns on Cersei this season. All of their children are dead and she just blew up half the city (something Jamie sacrificed his honor to stop by killing the Mad King). I have a feeling he may be charging towards Vader Clegane (or some other Cersei protector).
Urban Ag
AG
My prediction for the closing of Jamie's arc remains the same.

He will kill Cercei to stop her and Qyburn from carrying out something terrible (history repeating itself and fulfilling the prophecy).

He will knock up Brienne and their child will inherit Casterly Rock.

He will die defending Brienne.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
M.C. Swag said:

I actually think Jamie turns on Cersei this season. All of their children are dead and she just blew up half the city (something Jamie sacrificed his honor to stop by killing the Mad King). I have a feeling he may be charging towards Vader Clegane (or some other Cersei protector).

I agree, Jaimie has been trending into the "good guy", noble and honorable category recently where Cersei has been getting more evil and crazy. I think he's getting "mad king" flashbacks with her and the final part of Cersei's prophecy will come true
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.