Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,792 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
aglaohfour
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Max Power said:

Damn, I used to think the Battle of the *******s was sweet, how do they top Drogon unleashed?

Drogon was awesome, but that shot of Jon drawing his sword and tossing the belt away as the Boltons charged him on horseback will always give me chills.
BryanAggie2013
AG
Huge win for Dany. I realize there are probably more of the dragon crossbows waiting in KL but I still think Drogon taking that shot and surviving could be check mate. Lost the element of surprise in having a weapon that can harm them.
Post removed:
by user
marble rye
AG
I thought I saw Randal Tarly half burned in his armor. Or it was just some random bald Lannister soldier.
redline248
AG
If you're burning in your armor, good chance your hair is gone.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Max Power said:

Damn, I used to think the Battle of the *******s was sweet, how do they top Drogon unleashed?

Drogon was awesome, but that shot of Jon drawing his sword and tossing the belt away as the Boltons charged him on horseback will always give me chills.

Best shot in the series.
wangus12
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

Max Power said:

Best shot in the series.
Agreed. Its been my desktop background since the episode aired
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Can Bran see the future through the Weirwood? We know that seeing the future is possible, from symbolic gestures like Rhollor in he flames, and Jojen having actual visions, but does the weirwood also give Bran the abilty?
dc509
AG
Finally getting to see what the dragons can do was awesome.

Possibly the most awesome part is that we're finally getting down to the war.
Smokedraw01
Gendry will make an appearance in the next episode.
tk for tu juan
DSAg44 said:

Is drogon gonna die?

Depends if Qyburn poisoned the spears
tk for tu juan
RedAgs01 said:

Gendry will make an appearance in the next episode.
He had to come back eventually. Not many blacksmiths left that can work valyrian steel or dragon glass. There is probably also a quarantined stone man in Valyria that can also do the work after being cured by Sam.
marble rye
AG
Just skimming around in the reddit threads...happened upon this:

Line from Jaime to Bronn
"The more you own it weighs you down..."
Then at the end he is sinking bc of all his armor and Bronn will be able to save him bc he is only wearing leather.

Over there they call the last Dorne daughter killed, "sexy snek". LOL
jtmoney03
AG
Vito said:

Over/under on this threads page # when next week's episode airs is set at 128.5.

Only question is what minor tidbit from this episode blows it up.

SpreadsheetAg said:

The only thing I didn't like was the Dragon having a wake in the water.... they are gliding through the air, not using thrust like a jet...

Found it!
plowboy1065
S
Southlake said:

Dany and Jon are on their way. Guess he'll bend a knee when he proposes.

I think it will be Dany that sets up the marriage proposal
OnlyForNow
AG
I thought the same thing upon first watch, I believe that solider takes a helmet off in the scene so not Tarly.
OnlyForNow
AG
Interesting... he will probably have to ditch his gold hand.
Trident 88
AG
annie88 said:

combat wombat said:

BTW, Sansa of seemed unnerved rather than impressed with Arya's fighting ability.

Well she's just realized that her baby sister is a major ****ing assassin. I think she's a little scared. She hasn't seen her in a long time, six seasons for us, and she's a ****ing bad ass killer? It's a lot to take in.

Sansa hasn't even seen how Arya can disguise herself. If that happens, I think she'll finally give us the reaction that we've been hoping for.
Thunder18
AG
Great episode
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Agoodlittleag04 said:

Max Power said:

Best shot in the series.

This scene really mirrored that one in a way - snow vs. ice - but also Bronn running around and randomly being attacked grabbing a sword, guy hit by a horse, stabs someone, spinning around to another attacker, near death several times was very reminiscent of Jon at the beginning of BotB.

Both great. But yes BotB still tops it. Both my kids (in separate viewings with me) mentioned the parallel to BotB and Jon.

wangus12
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Vito said:

Over/under on this threads page # when next week's episode airs is set at 128.5.

Only question is what minor tidbit from this episode blows it up.

SpreadsheetAg said:

The only thing I didn't like was the Dragon having a wake in the water.... they are gliding through the air, not using thrust like a jet...

Found it!
Maybe Drogon had some bad gas as he flew over the lake
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

So let's assume Jamie is captured/rescued - that sets up quite a dilemma.

So you could assume that he could be used to either stall Cersei or trade for Yara/Ellaria. But
a. I don't think it would cause Cersei to yield in any way....sorry Jamie that B is Cra.
b. I don't think Dany wants to trade him at all - she needs all Lannisters dead. She cannot leave them alive as a threat.
c. I don't think you can even trust him if he were to swear allegiance to Dany.

So that then also causes an issue for Tyrion as adviser. If Dany wants Jamie dead.....Tyrion owes Jamie his life and although he wants Cersei dead and Dany to win I doubt he wants Jamie killed so callously. Like he would have been fine if he died in a battle but he doesn't want to have to deal with that directly. You saw Tyrion telling him to "flee you idiot" during the battle because he knows what an awkward position that puts him in.

Same goes for Bronn really because he has saved Tyrion's life before as well.

Tyrion is about to be in a no win situation and if he betrays Dany in any way....well his life may be...ahem...short.

combat wombat™
AG
I don't care how sharp it is, or how strong the arm wielding it is, I don't see anyone cutting off a horse's leg in One swipe while on horseback.

I know that we have to suspend reality for a lot of stuff in this show. You know... dragons, White Walkers, etc. However physics should not be one of those things. I also have to agree with the comments about Jaime falling into such deep water. They just weren't in a place where the water would have been that deep - the horse did appear to be about ankle-deep in water.

Minor issuers in a GREAT episode.
AtlAg05
AG
Sasappis said:

I am so excited to see Bron and tyrion back together.

I don't think tyrion can save or rehab Jamie from danny. She might keep him hostage but his story will be interesting to watch.

Might? He's the brother of the queen, probably the most valuable hostage Dany could have.

There is no doubt Tyrion sent someone to fetch him out of the water when he saw Jamie fall. Just hope it's not going to be a scene where Jamie has what looks like his last bit of air before a hand comes out of nowhere to pull him up.

With the amount of talk around food/supplies, KL is now in trouble and I'm going to guess the supplies Sansa is gathering is going to help Dany's armies at some point
Obi Wan Ginobili
SpreadsheetAg said:

But was there a conveyor belt?
G Martin 87
AG
combat wombat said:

I don't care how sharp it is, or how strong the arm wielding it is, I don't see anyone cutting off a horse's leg in One swipe while on horseback.
Ser Gregor decapitated a horse with one stroke.
Obi Wan Ginobili
dc509 said:

Finally getting to see what the dragons can do was awesome.

Possibly the most awesome part is that we're finally getting down to the war.

We have seen what the dragons can do. Dany got all three to cruise around torch an entire fleet.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
G Martin 87 said:

combat wombat said:

Yeah and he wasn't moving towards it at 25 mph while it does the same.
Obi Wan Ginobili
G Martin 87 said:

combat wombat said:

Did you just use fiction to help rationalize more fiction?
combat wombat™
AG
Really? I don't remember that. It's also pretty hard to believe. However, at least there wasn't a horse's shin bone in that neck.
TheVarian
AG
Completey agree. Tyrion is going to be backed into a corner here shortly if Dany or he choose to, save Jamie's life. I really think we will see Lannisters die, but not in a way everyone thinks
PatAg
AG
They've mentioned multiple times that the supplies Sansa is gathering may not be enough for just the North..
FightinTexasAg15
AG
combat wombat said:

Daario did it earlier in the series in that one on one battle.

But yeah, probably would be pretty difficult
wangus12
AG
combat wombat said:

Really? I don't remember that. It's also pretty hard to believe. However, at least there wasn't a horse's shin bone in that neck.
I grew up with horses and have seen one lose a leg by hitting a fence at full speed.
BowSowy
AG
I swear, some of y'all go into every episode trying to find things wrong with it.
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.