Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,147,025 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
mazzag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did Dickon or Rickon save Jaimie?
The Dog Lord
AG
BowSowy said:

Does this put to rest the idea that those ballistas can kill a dragon, or do y'all think they can only kill if they strike in the face?

Seemed like it hurt him pretty well, so either enough hits or one in the face would likely do it.
BowSowy
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

BowSowy said:

Does this put to rest the idea that those ballistas can kill a dragon, or do y'all think they can only kill if they strike in the face?
I don't think a dragon dies in the south, if at all.

So the ballistas were introduced to show us that the dragons may not be invincible against Cersei? I dunno, I still feel like one of them dies at Cersei's hand.
Trident 88
AG
Bran's scene in his bedroom with Meera did a good job of explaining why he's Creepy Bran now.

I was very happy that Sansa saw Arya practicing her ninja fighting skills in the courtyard.

When Dany tried to get Jon to bend the knee by saying, "Isn't their survival more important than your pride?" Jon should have said, "This has piss all to do with my pride."

Right when Bronn heard the hoofbeats of the Dothraki, there was a loud boom of thunder in my neighborhood (Frisco). It appears that even God almighty is a fan of GoT.
Joseph Parrish
AG
tk for tu juan
I for one welcome our new Night King overlord [/Jaime]
PatAg
AG
mazzag said:

I guess we assume it was Bronn, since he was still near the ballista, but I didnt actually see
PatAg
AG
The Dog Lord said:

BowSowy said:

Seemed like it hurt him pretty well, so either enough hits or one in the face would likely do it.
just glad they didnt go for the cheesy "down the throat" kill
Joseph Parrish
AG
Is this where Gendry comes in and picks up Jamie in the row boat?
The Dog Lord
AG
PatAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie7911 said:

This not only did Jamie escape but the other guy manning the scorpion rather lame.

Exactly....one of them should have died. I mean, everyone around them was getting roasted, but both of them somehow escaped the dragon at the last second with miraculous leaps.
actually not sure what protocol is on this thread anymore....we CAN discuss the show that just happened, or have to spoiler tag it all, which would be exhaustin.

Screw spoiler tags for the episode that just aired. I wouldn't click on this thread if I hadn't seen it and didn't want to get spoiled. Now leaks or legit spoilers for future episodes should absolutely be tagged, or better yet not shared at all.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Yeah, I was thinking it would have been a perfect "Game of Thrones" moment to kill off such a major character in an awesome fashion as that.
Joseph Parrish
AG
PatAg said:

The Dog Lord said:

BowSowy said:

just glad they didnt go for the cheesy "down the throat" kill
I don't think there's any chance they take a dragon away from her this season.
PatAg
AG
The Dog Lord said:

PatAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie7911 said:

This not only did Jamie escape but the other guy manning the scorpion rather lame.

Exactly....one of them should have died. I mean, everyone around them was getting roasted, but both of them somehow escaped the dragon at the last second with miraculous leaps.
actually not sure what protocol is on this thread anymore....we CAN discuss the show that just happened, or have to spoiler tag it all, which would be exhaustin.

Screw spoiler tags for the episode that just aired. I wouldn't click on this thread if I hadn't seen it and didn't want to get spoiled. Now leaks or legit spoilers for future episodes should absolutely be tagged, or better yet not shared at all.
Ok good, i just edited it in case while I asked.
BowSowy
AG
PatAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie7911 said:

It would be dumb if we had to spoiler tag information about what just happened. If people are in here and haven't watched yet, they deserve what they see
mazzag
AG
Y'all are about to get hammered. I'm 2 hours south and have secured property.
Joseph Parrish
AG
I can stop using the tags, just being careful. I've seen people flip **** on this thread.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
That was stinking AWESOME!

how am I supposed to go to sleep now?
Trident 88
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Yeah, I was thinking it would have been a perfect "Game of Thrones" moment to kill off such a major character in an awesome fashion as that.

I thought for sure that Bronn and the dragon were going to take each other out.
The Dog Lord
AG
Agreed. Thought 100% that's where they were going.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
no tags needed....it has aired now.
Prosperdick
AG
Trident 88 said:

Bran's scene in his bedroom with Meera did a good job of explaining why he's Creepy Bran now.

I was very happy that Sansa saw Arya practicing her ninja fighting skills in the courtyard.

When Dany tried to get Jon to bend the knee by saying, "Isn't their survival more important than your pride?" Jon should have said, "This has piss all to do with my pride."

Right when Bronn heard the hoofbeats of the Dothraki, there was a loud boom of thunder in my neighborhood (Frisco). It appears that even God almighty is a fan of GoT.

I was like "wow, my surround sound is REALLY good."
Joseph Parrish
AG
BowSowy said:

Joseph Parrish said:

BowSowy said:

I don't think a dragon dies in the south, if at all.

So the ballistas were introduced to show us that the dragons may not be invincible against Cersei? I dunno, I still feel like one of them dies at Cersei's hand.
I think if one dies it's wighted, meaning Cersei didn't kill it. Just my take, but it's too awesome of an opportunity.
mazzag
AG
Bronn is scrabbling for his gold and off to pledge for tyrion. Sell swords.
AggieChemist
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Dany to napalm strike the soldiers and capture the wagons for herself?

She's a woman driver. Hell, I'm amazed that she hasn't backed Drogon into a curb or knocked one of his side mirrors off yet.
Joseph Parrish
AG
So had PETA flipped **** on twitter about the horse getting its leg chopped off yet? Or are they sad for the dragon?
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
mazzag said:

Dickon saved jaime(sorta) earlier in the episode when he killed the dothraki. I'm guessing it was Bronn that saved him from Drogon.
The Dog Lord
AG
Did Sansa look somewhat disappointed by the Arya-Brienne bonding moment? I'm still waiting for the inevitable moment where Sansa almost ****s something up by listening to LF, but I'm hoping it'll be misdirection and her ultimately turning on him.
PatAg
AG
AggieChemist said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Dany to napalm strike the soldiers and capture the wagons for herself?

She's a woman driver. Hell, I'm amazed that she hasn't backed Drogon into a curb or knocked one of his side mirrors off yet.
Probably will have to hop off and have Tyrion take the dragon back to Dragonstone
Joseph Parrish
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Did Sansa look somewhat disappointed by the Arya-Brienne bonding moment? I'm still waiting for the inevitable moment where Sansa almost ****s something up by listening to LF, but I'm hoping it'll be misdirection and her ultimately turning on him.
I don't think LF makes it too many more epsides.
mazzag
AG
Duh. I realize this. It was pointed out. So I'm guessing one or the other saved Jaime. Bronn is gone.
Prosperdick
AG
You know if you combine Dickon and Rickard you get....ok, well, I don't want to get banned.
PatAg
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

The Dog Lord said:

I don't think LF makes it too many more epsides.
I feel like I could see him evaluating all the Starks coming back together and figuring out how he is going to handle this/skip town.
mazzag
AG
Shut your mouth. Ladders and stuff. He's still useful
Joseph Parrish
AG
mazzag said:

Duh. I realize this. It was pointed out. So I'm guessing one or the other saved Jaime. Bronn is gone.
I think Bronn makes it. He's not just a random character. If he didn't go out by some dramatic dragon fire scene, then I think it'd be lame for him to suddenly die by a sword after all that. Most memorable characters have memorable exits.
AggieSouth06
The Arya/Brienne training scene was almost as good as the last 20 minutes. That whole episode was really well done.
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.