Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,144,455 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
plowboy1065
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I told y'all
MaroonStain
AG
WHOA! Top 10 episode...if not Top 5...
Brock Sampson
AG
Every episode just gets better and better. Wow!
PatAg
AG
Only idiots would watch a leaked version of the show.
txam92
AG
Nothing like a little napalm air strike ahead of the ground forces.
Topher17
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Wtf?? Shorting us ten extra minutes?!?

My first reaction was HOLY **** and then I looked at the clock and said WHAT THE ****?
mike_ags_fan12
Amazing episode.
aggie7911
whats up with it being 10 min short?
PatAg
AG
Topher17 said:

mike_ags_fan12 said:

My first reaction was HOLY **** and then I looked at the clock and said WHAT THE ****?
apparently next episode (or a later episode) is 20+ minutes longer than normal
wangus12
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

The next two episodes are each I think close to 1.5 hours
Sports-Ag
AG
What an episode!!!
AgLaw
AG
That was bonkers
FL_Ag1998
AG
As much as I like both the characters, kind of a lame way to chicken out and not kill Jaime and Bronn via a miraculous Michael Bayesque last minute save. Definitely tell that this is the tv writers and not Martin writing this.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Drogon was effing amazing!!!
Trident 88
AG
txam92 said:

Nothing like a little napalm air strike ahead of the ground forces.

I'm glad she figured out the concept of enfilade fire (firing down the length of the enemy line instead of directly facing it) before her second assault.
PatAg
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

As much as I like both the characters, kind of a lame way to chicken out and not kill Jaime and Bronn via a miraculous Michael Bayesque last minute save. Definitely tell that this is the tv writers and not Martin writing this.
again, plate armor in a lake. There's a reason it cut to black, they aren't "saved" yet.
plowboy1065
S
Butt hurt?
aggie7911
This not only did Jamie escape but the other guy manning the scorpion rather lame.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Wouldn't it have made more sense for Dany to napalm strike the soldiers and capture the wagons for herself?
aggie7911
good point
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Dany to napalm strike the soldiers and capture the wagons for herself?

She's not thinking sensibly. She is angry.
Joseph Parrish
AG
So this thread is finally safe for me to read it. I stayed away since the leak. Was anybody a big enough dbag to spoil it?
PatAg
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Yea, I'm not really sure why she is torching the grains that would be incredibly useful to her and any future allies"the north", other than they are very close to king's landing and it would probably be difficult to safely get them away?
PatAg
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

So this thread is finally safe for me to read it. I stayed away since the leak. Was anybody a big enough dbag to spoil it?
Stayed away for the same reason.
The Dog Lord
AG
PatAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

again, plate armor in a lake. There's a reason it cut to black, they aren't "saved" yet.

I'm sure they'll have him wriggle out of armor that would be impossible to take off yourself.
wangus12
AG
PatAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

More like plot armor amirite. Doubtful that Jaime dies off screen like the last of the Sands
Joseph Parrish
AG
Just my opinion. This was a good episode, but it felt rushed. I feel like they could have gone a full 10 episode season and done just fine. It's like we're watching too many episodes in fast forward.
FL_Ag1998
AG
aggie7911 said:

This not only did Jamie escape but the other guy manning the scorpion rather lame.

Exactly....one of them should have died. I mean, everyone around them was getting roasted, but both of them somehow escaped the dragon at the last second with miraculous leaps.
wangus12
AG
PatAg said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Stayed away for the same reason.
Nobody spoiled anything....this time
PatAg
AG
wangus12 said:

PatAg said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

More like plot armor amirite. Doubtful that Jaime dies off screen like the last of the Sands
haha, yea I would also be extremely surprised if he dies.
Independent George
AG
Holy sh- i mean wow that went up a notch!!!
Joseph Parrish
AG
Oh, and the best line "Chaos is a Ladder" - And LF not knowing wtf was happening
BowSowy
AG
Does this put to rest the idea that those ballistas can kill a dragon, or do y'all think they can only kill if they strike in the face?
PatAg
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie7911 said:

Exactly....one of them should have died. I mean, everyone around them was getting roasted, but both of them somehow escaped the dragon at the last second with miraculous leaps.
actually not sure what protocol is on this thread anymore....we CAN discuss the show that just happened, or have to spoiler tag it all, which would be exhaustin.
Joseph Parrish
AG
BowSowy said:

Does this put to rest the idea that those ballistas can kill a dragon, or do y'all think they can only kill if they strike in the face?
I don't think a dragon dies in the south, if at all.
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.