TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT sounds batsh*t insane...

41,556 Views | 266 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jr15aggie
PvL-Vorbeck07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

Just thought I'd bring back some good memories for some of us.....
The one and only Transformers movie, the rest don't even compare. The one's over the past several years have been trash IMO. Man, this Transformers movie from the 80s was the ****. I have it on DVD and even today it still hasn't lost it's luster. Great flick and memories.
PatriotAg02
AG
quote:
I know I'm in the minority, but I thought the 2nd one was better than the third.
No and it's because of the twin hood/gangsta robots.......

If I had to hear "Yo LEO!!!" one more time.....
AggieLitigator
Plot sounds awful. No shock there. I actually think these movies get worse each time. The last one was the worst. Bring back Megan Fox too...
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
Saw that movie in theaters when I was five, and have been chasing the same high ever since. Absolutely blew my mind.
I got that beat. I was 15 sitting in that theater. I'm sure I was the oldest kid in the whole theater, but I didn't give a f***......I was watching Optimus Prime on the big f-ing screen and it was AWESOME.
YouBet
AG
Watching that clip I can hear the sound of OP's gun as he fires it. That scene is top 10 all time from any movie ever.

That movie still kicks ass. I watch it every couple of years. It has Orson Welles in it for f's sake!

You got the touch...you got the power!!!!!
AliasMan02
AG
Hopefully the Power Rangers flick will be good, and well written. That could create some demand for these movies (fertile concepts with a nostalgia factor) being taken more seriously by creators.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Second movie was one of the worst abominations of all time, and I'm not just talking about movies.
TCTTS
AG
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/michael-bay-nazi-flags-winston-churchill-transformers

To recap: Transformers: The Last Knight, the fifth movie in a modern, sci-fi/action tentpole franchise, will heavily revolve around not only the medieval myth of King Arthur/Merlin, but will ALSO feature Winston Churchill's birth home, which will be adorned in Nazi flags. Also, something about veterans. And Mark Wahlberg, of course.

Just so we're all clear.
Sex Panther
AG
Bay is a genius...

I haven't seen one of these since 2... but I don't think there's anyway I can not see this one from what you're telling me
hunter2012
AG
quote:
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/23/michael-bay-nazi-flags-winston-churchill-transformers

To recap: Transformers: The Last Knight, the fifth movie in a modern, sci-fi/action tentpole franchise, will heavily revolve around not only the medieval myth of King Arthur/Merlin, but will ALSO feature Winston Churchill's birth home, which will be adorned in Nazi flags. Also, something about veterans. And Mark Wahlberg, of course.

Just so we're all clear.

AgPediRPh
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Also recently added is Anthony Hopkins, whose presence should make more sense with this scoop.

I can't imagine how this pitch went down.

"Hey, You want to do the next Transformers movie? In this one the transformers and Marky Mark travel back in time and hook up with Merlin."

"Meh, **** it. Why not?"

Two words:

Money truck.
Hopkins already got his delivery with Thor. He must have a gambling problem.
phatpat21
Oh
Ulrich
I can understand wanting to play Thor and be part of a well-liked series of generally quality films that is one of the most significant things going in film right now. I'm not sure I get wanting to be in Transformers 11: Throwing a Bunch of S*** at the Wall.

Maybe he just wants a credit as Merlin on his filmography.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:
I can understand wanting to play Thor and be part of a well-liked series of generally quality films that is one of the most significant things going in film right now. I'm not sure I get wanting to be in Transformers 11: Throwing a Bunch of S*** at the Wall.

Maybe he just wants a credit as Merlin on his filmography.

Is that where the autobots save the US from Donald Trump, who is actually megatron in cyborg form, by throwing the Sacred Honored Infitine Tessarcts (**** for short) against a wall that was originally built to keep Mexicans out but was actually a ruse used to keep Americans in and ensalve them?
Al Bula
AG
Proudly never seen any of the Transformer movies and I am a child of the 80s... smart enough to not fall for Hollywood bullsh t.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Proudly never seen any of the Transformer movies and I am a child of the 80s... smart enough to not fall for Hollywood bullsh t.
Then you missed out!

Even when the movies are at their worst they are still stupid fun. There is a reason why they don't win any academy awards, but there is also a reason they make hundreds of millions every time.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
quote:
Then you missed out!

Even when the movies are at their worst they are still stupid fun. There is a reason why they don't win any academy awards, but there is also a reason they make hundreds of millions every time.
Agree. Bad movies, but definitely fun.
The Collective
AG
quote:

Uhhh, I see what you are saying, but I had a full out nerdgasm when I saw Optimus on the big screen for the first time. It was worth it for that moment alone.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:

...sorry, I missed that. What were we talking about?
TCTTS
AG
quote:
Right. The rest of us are just suckers, aren't we? Nevermind the fact the first movie is a genuinely fun two hours. I know I can be a blockbuster snob at times, but the one thing I try my best to do is not insinuate stupidly for liking something I didn't.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
So, our first look at this monstrosity is coming in about three hours or so.
AliasMan02
AG
amercer
AG
Wow that looks awful
FancyKetchup14
AG
I'm sure that it will be a thin plot but the effects look freaking awesome
AgsMnn
AG
I am still trying to figure out what I just watched.
FancyKetchup14
AG
also: Tyrese Gibson and Josh Duhamel are back in the mix
Jim01
AG
HeadGames
AG
Looks like dog***** cant wait to see it.
maca1028
Is this Fords new narrative?
lunchbox
I was promised buckin' dinosaur bronco ridin'
AliasMan02
AG
That was the perfect trailer for a movie if its success hinges on nobody knowing what the **** the plot is.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'm out. That was horrible. I have no idea what is going on except Excalibur, Nazis and Optimus going crazy.

What am I saying... I'll be watching it but I WON'T LIKE IT!
jabberwalkie09
AG
Will Redbox.
wangus12
AG
Smart move. Kill Bumblebee, everyone's favorite character

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.