€€ The Big Bad Nasty TWD Season Six SPOILER ¥¥

8,905 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by cupcakesprinkles
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nEEEEgan???? nEEEEgan???

I always read it as nAAAgan!!!
toucan82
Me too
cupcakesprinkles
AG
I hope they don't follow the comic and have the little kid and his mom get eaten by zombies due to him freaking out while they are walking among them. I feel bad for that kid, I really do. The show has done a great job tugging on your heart strings w/him IMO.

That's the route they are going down and that's also when Carl got his eye shot out by the governor. I wonder if she'll somehow make it out and start shooting everything (Carl included) or if it will be that other kid who is his arch nemesis who wanted to try and kill him all along. Seems to obvious though and usually the show does it a little differently and at a different time than how the comics do most of the big scenes.

Dro07
AG
Carl got his eye shot out by the governor?
Dro07
AG
It's neeegan bro! Deal with it.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:

No. He got shot by the original head of Alexandrea. Can't remember his name. Dianna in the comics.
Dro07
AG
I know I was confused as to why the person above said he was shot by the governor. The guy was Douglas who shot him in the comics.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:
quote:

No. He got shot by the original head of Alexandrea. Can't remember his name. Dianna in the comics.
Yeah, sorry. I meant the mayor of Alexandria.
Dro07
AG
Can't wait for the tiger to show up though.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Biggest thing I don't get is why turn Morgan into an asswipe? Are they really this bad at creating high moral characters?
Dro07
AG
Can't be any worse that the **** job they did with Tyreese. Atleast Morgan isn't as big of a poon he was in the comics
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Wasn't he a little ***** in the comics as well? I think this is around the time he dies in the comics but they also had Michonne and him shacking up as well so that storyline didn't happen in the show.

Carol is still a badass.
Dro07
AG
You think Rick and carol hook up considering she took Andreas role from the comic?
Ol Jock 99
AG
I'll see your Tyreese and raise you a Lori. She's a fabulous comic character.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
And when they had that filler episode showing how morning became peaceful I was thinking that was the end for him. They are trying to make you connect w/him so you feel sad when he dies in an upcoming episode now that you know more of his background.
Ol Jock 99
AG
I think he was a "just a dude", but it has been a while since I've read that far back n
aggietoolman
AG
First, not a fan of Negan pronunciation. Sounds much better with long A sound over E.

I don't get the decision to end the 1st half like that. Since this is the spoiler thread, the consensus seems to be that it follows that porch **** younger son gets attacked, Jessie won't let go of Coral and son as they get attacked. Rick cuts off arm of Jessie to save Coral, Porch **** older son shoots Coral in the eye and Michonne kills older son.

Cutting off as the idiot son is crying mom just doesn't do it for the suspense. Seemed a very anticlimactic way to end the first half of the season. Have the younger son at least getting attacked and cut it there for the suspense.

It seemed like this episode should have been 90 min, but something changed to end it at 60 min (maybe too many 90 min episodes already). Would have been better to have Morgan back story shortened to keep more in the mid season finale.

Of course this could make for one intense start to the second half of the season.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Thought the EXACT same thing.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Agree, I didn't like how they did this episode either. It wasn't bad but they could have made it so much better with a couple of tweaks. It's was disappointing b/c you see the potential it had and they went another route. Like you said it does set up the 1st episode of the 2nd half of the season to be crazy.

If anyone is reading this and hasn't read the comics about this part then I highly recommend it. Things get super crazy and will make for some awesome tv. I wonder how they are going to bring Abraham back into it b/c he played a huge role in this next part and from the sound of it, it seems him, Daryl and Sasha are still on their fantastic voyage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.