€€ The Big Bad Nasty TWD Season Six SPOILER ¥¥

8,894 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by cupcakesprinkles
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still can't believe they kept the baby around. I think the TV folks are going to regret that as much as the book folks regret having Rick lose his hand.
The Debt
Negan kills Darryl.

Becomes the most hated man in america
hurricanejake02
AG
Not a reader, but know/have heard pieces.

Didn't this episode seem to set up Rick losing his hand, one way or another?
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Not a reader, but know/have heard pieces.

Didn't this episode seem to set up Rick losing his hand, one way or another?

I don't think so. Kirkman is on record as regretting that move big time. Plus the reoccurring FX needs would be huge.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:
Still can't believe they kept the baby around. I think the TV folks are going to regret that as much as the book folks regret having Rick lose his hand.

Agree. You can tell they really don't know what to do with the baby.
Dro07
AG
Two things... What was posted on the reg thread that got panties in a wad?

Second Glenn isn't dead... He is covered in a bloody soup and under a dumpster. He will cut off a walkers leg and rub that yummy goodness all over him so they won't smell him.

Oh and wtf didn't they put that guy out if his misery when they were at the fence... 2 feet away... As he is getting torn to pieces for serious!
Robert C. Christian
AG
Possible spoiler about Glenn's fate here. FYI, there is an auto-play video, but the possible spoiler is in the picture below it.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Well then..... Looks like the date between Lucille and Glenn is still on!
Dro07
AG
Jesus is coming! I think Jesus saves Glenn!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
was he gay in the comics? They made it a point to focus on it in that link.
Dro07
AG
quote:
was he gay in the comics? They made it a point to focus on it in that link.
ya he was gay in the comics and caused a big fuse because his name was Jesus and gay. It didn't happen till like WAY later in the comic after we met him though thats why it threw everyone off.

I do wonder if he is still part of the Alexandria group or from somewhere else
aggietoolman
AG
Meant to post it earlier, but as noted, people here now know that Glenn is alive. He has filmed scenes with Jesus so he is either still alive, or production is going way out of the way to fool the crazies watching the sets.

Theories range from Jesus saving Glenn, to Enid (don't think timing allows for this), to Glenn simply finding an open manhole to dive down into. All of the guts you saw were from Nicholas lying on top of Glenn.
The Debt
Bwuahahahhaha you actually believe what you wrote there don't you?
aggietoolman
AG
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Do I believe that Glenn is still alive. Yep. Too many photos and accounts of Glenn in costume on set since this happened including those with Jesus.

If you don't believe he is alive, good for you. We'll find out in a few weeks.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
With the looming zombie invasion a couple of characters die in the comics. The show for the most part has come to similar conclusions with character deaths except they sometimes take detours to get there.

I've been re-reading this part in the comics and the following people die in the zombie invasion:
-Morgan
-The blonde chick and her son whose husband/father Rick killed (in the comics she starts shacking up w/Rick and her son is younger than in the comics)
-The mayor (In the comic the mayor is a he but same story line for the most part so far)
-Carl gets an eye socket blown out

I think the blonde chick and her son die in an upcoming episode since they made him older in the show where it's not as horrible if you watch a teenager get eaten by zombies rather than an 8 year old. (kind of a horrible thing to say but true, right?)

Wussified Morgan in the comics gets bitten by a zombie, Michionne (had starting hooking up with Morgan and liked him) cuts off his arm trying to save him but he bleeds out too much and dies so she kills him before he comes back zombified. I think this is plausible as well which is why they are doing the next episode focused on Morgan so that when he goes it will tug on your heart strings more in an upcoming episode.

I could see the mayor dying as well, in fact I think it has to happen in order for the storyline to progess with Rick taking over leadership of Alexandria for good. I don't think it will happen in the same way b/c in the comic the mayor became all depressed and almost committed suicide so he was looking to die when he got caught up in the zombie invasion. In the show the mayor is more stoic and has become reclusive but I don't remember seeing any suicidal tendencies (Great song btw: Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized)

It's pretty much confirmed that Carl's eye gets blown out in the show with the leaked photos of filming the next season.

What say you TWD spoiler community?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Finally getting caught up on the books, a few thoughts:

-will the tv be able to pull off multiple communities? That is a lot of set locations and actors.

-Nagan is a HUGE part of the books. He'll have to get introduced asap on the show.

-the war with the Saviors took too long in the books. It really drug.

-I'm nearly done with book 12...it is starting to get good again.
Ol Jock 99
AG
We have our Negan!!

quote:

Jeffery Dean Morgan joins The Walking Dead Cast.

There, happy, the character is out? jeesh.
Dro07
AG
quote:
We have our Negan!!

quote:

Jeffery Dean Morgan joins The Walking Dead Cast.

There, happy, the character is out? jeesh.

Gonna be epic! Cant wait to HATE that guy. So does he appear next season i take it?
LawAg05
AG
Great choice for Negan. Guy is physically imposing and can be a real hard SOB if his work from the Watchmen is any indication.

Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Morgan will first appear as Negan as a guest star in the season six finale and will continue on as a series regular during season seven.

Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:
Morgan will first appear as Negan as a guest star in the season six finale and will continue on as a series regular during season seven.

Its Clobbering TIME!
The Debt
I bet this season ends with the horde flooding in.

That's how one of the comics ends and it was a make-break moment.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:

I bet that is how the MID-SEASON (e.g. in a few episodes) ends.

I think the SEASON ends with Negan and Lucille saying hi to someone. Now who that someone is....that is an interesting topic.
Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:

I bet that is how the MID-SEASON (e.g. in a few episodes) ends.

I think the SEASON ends with Negan and Lucille saying hi to someone. Now who that someone is....that is an interesting topic.
I think Daryls time is up...
Ol Jock 99
AG
He has certainly become less of a player and more of a pansy.
The Debt
Midseason:season :: green jacket: gold jacket
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
Midseason:season :: green jacket: gold jacket
Isn't the midseason typically a pretty darn big episode? I don't care for the midseason format either, but it is here to stay.
Dro07
AG
ya typically something happens that is huge draw. Last midseason i think is when blondie got shot in the dome and Darly cried like a baby.

season before that was the war on the prison and the end of the gov sage
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Great choice for Negan with JDM, can't wait! His character was hilarious in the comics and JDM was awesome in Watchmen. He is perfect for Negan.

Ol Jock 99
AG
So the Saviors have arrived. Not a huge fan of not showing the sub-boss's face, unless of course it is later revealed to be extremely burned on one side.
Fritter
AG
So there was a leaked clip of Negan in filming (around 8 seconds or so) - shows a very particular scene that is pretty famous in the comics. Luckily you can't really see anyone else in the scene. Hopefully they can somehow keep that part a secret until the season finale.
Dro07
AG
quote:
So there was a leaked clip of Negan in filming (around 8 seconds or so) - shows a very particular scene that is pretty famous in the comics. Luckily you can't really see anyone else in the scene. Hopefully they can somehow keep that part a secret until the season finale.
RIP Daryl
cupcakesprinkles
AG
That **** is going to be brutal to watch for those of us who know what happens.
JAggie2007
AG
So is *****er son gonna be the one who shoots Carl in the face?
FTAG 2000
AG
Seems like Carl is gonna get it in the eye next week from the loser kid.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.