***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,329 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are we really discussing arya and the hound as a couple?

Good lord, GRRM needs to hurry up and finish the books.
McInnis 03
AG
quote:
New topic:

Who will be the last Stark or Starks Standing?

My money is on Arya and Sansa making it.
Bran. If he lives half as long as Bryndyn Rivers, he's a sure thing.
McInnis 03
AG
quote:
quote:
and 5% something else completely

After watching every Waif scene back-to-back, i have something else completely.

Lady Crane knew Arya was working for the FM. She asked her how she likes pretending to be other people, with the inflection that she knows Arya is pretending to be other people. She is much more than she seems and she is no friend to the FM. The younger actress had nothing to do with it. This was Jaqen attempting to take out an enemy.

Lady Crane sent one of her minions out as fake Arya roaming the streets like a sore thumb idiot to draw out the Waif. It worked. Now she will find Arya, reveal herself and her cause (Rhollor priestess?), recruit her, then send her back to Westeros with her own mission as a Stark.

Jaqen will take care of the Waif. The Arya leaping in the preview is Jaqen. He can do it, he did a great job as the Waif in S5E10. She has failed to be No One. Her face goes in the hall and the MFG is satisfied.

I like where you're going.....

In all of her scenes, Lady Crane is wearing a rather large pendant. Any chance this could be something akin to what the red priestesses wear?

Malcolm52
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lady Crane knew Arya was working for the FM. She asked her how she likes pretending to be other people, with the inflection that she knows Arya is pretending to be other people. She is much more than she seems and she is no friend to the FM. The younger actress had nothing to do with it. This was Jaqen attempting to take out an enemy.

Lady Crane sent one of her minions out as fake Arya roaming the streets like a sore thumb idiot to draw out the Waif. It worked. Now she will find Arya, reveal herself and her cause (Rhollor priestess?), recruit her, then send her back to Westeros with her own mission as a Stark.

Jaqen will take care of the Waif. The Arya leaping in the preview is Jaqen. He can do it, he did a great job as the Waif in S5E10. She has failed to be No One. Her face goes in the hall and the MFG is satisfied.

I like where you're going.....

In all of her scenes, Lady Crane is wearing a rather large pendant. Any chance this could be something akin to what the red priestesses wear?

She has the requisite features of a red priestess it would seem
bangobango
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Certainly possible. I buy that actually more than Arya wearing protection and fake blood pouches.

That line was interesting about how she likes pretending to be other people - although it could have been that she assumed she was an actress or wanted to be an actress. But it could have had a double meaning too.

Only thing is how would she convince someone to pose as Arya - for what purpose and would they not suspect a threat. Thats minor though.

Also it is definitely Arya jumping - unless you mean it is Jaqen as Arya - yeah I guess thats what you mean.

Man, the tiny little things you guys will extrapolate on.
bangobango
AG
quote:

The poster discussing it has already been banned once for trolling the GOT threads. So, take it for what it is worth.
retribution_ag
quote:
quote:

The poster discussing it has already been banned once for trolling the GOT threads. So, take it for what it is worth.
While I do not see Arya and the Hound getting together, it's valid discussion as this is a "DISCUSSION" thread. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean jack ****, respectively.

jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
By that, do you mean anticipation followed by sheer terror?
R0GUE
AG
This discussion is gross.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
Lady Crane just meant that Arya (who she had just called out for sneaking into the show for free 3 times) seemed like she'd want to be an actress since she liked pretending to be other people. I doubt Crane would jump to such a bold conclusion as Arya being a secret assassin of the faceless men. Crane may not even know about the FM.
Streetfighter 02
AG
She knows now and she knows arya saved her from drinking poison.
redline248
AG
The faceless men are a pretty well known organization.
McInnis 03
AG
quote:
quote:
By that, do you mean anticipation followed by sheer terror?
I think he's referring to bra size.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
She knows now and she knows arya saved her from drinking poison.
does she?

Arya knocked the glass out of her hand and then said "careful of that one, she wants you dead".

Mostly Lady Crane just looked bewildered.

In fact it occurred to me then, Arya put the poison in the Rum bottle not her glass. So by knocking the glass out of her hand, well the rest of the rum is still poisoned. She didn't remove that.

I guess you are just assuming she would assume it was poison. But Arya implicated the other actress, not sure why that would mean Crane would think it was the faceless men?

Apache
AG
I think Rickon dies this season at the hands of the Boltons. He is such a meaningless character...his martyrdom will give him purpose in the series & unite the North.

Jon & Arya are the only two that make it out of the series alive IMO.
Trident 88
AG
Sansa has a better chance of staying alive than Arya.
bangobango
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

While I do not see Arya and the Hound getting together, it's valid discussion as this is a "DISCUSSION" thread. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean jack ****, respectively.

Like I said, take it for what it is worth. If you think discussing a fourteen year old girl getting dirty with a forty year old man is worth your time, have at it.
Pignorant
AG
From Reddit:

Someone was following Arya after she was stabbed.

https://imgur.com/aa3NarC
Farmer1906
AG
So the one Frey that still kind of liked the Starks.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
So the one Frey that still kind of liked the Starks.

Frey? What Frey?

Are you referring to the post above yours about the person possibly following Arya?

If so they are implying that is Olyvar the gay prostitute and assistant of Littlefinger at the brothel in KL.

Could be or it could be an extra walking one way in one scene and then walking the other way in the other scene - just randomly.

It does look suspicious however.

And consider this...look on the balcony in this scene. Same dude. Same shoulder pad looking things on his coat, same hair, etc.

Again is it random or????

Inspector Spacetime
AG
Wow, if that really is Olyvar, that is the most out-of-left-field character to show up in Braavos. It is possible with him having lived in King's Landing that he could potentially recognize Arya but still feels like such a stretch. Also wouldn't the High Sparrow have locked him up or made an example of him if it were Olyvar?

Let's extrapolate....
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Nevermind somebody on Reddit also refuted it ....look in this pic. Same outfit and clearly not Olyvar.

So appears to be just an extra who stands out in several scenes they filmed around that time because he is in blue while nearly everyone else is in brown/gray.

M.C. Swag
AG
lol Y'all realize that is probably just an scene extra?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
lol Y'all realize that is probably just an scene extra?
i literally said that. and yeah it is more likely.
McInnis 03
AG
quote:
I think Rickon dies this season at the hands of the Boltons. He is such a meaningless character...his martyrdom will give him purpose in the series & unite the North.

Completely agree, Rickon is toast. This will also be the ******* of Bolton's undoing. Once he kills Rickon, his life is signed, sealed, and delivered.
McInnis 03
AG
n/m
yeahtoast
AG
Slogging through the last 5 pages of this thread debating literary usage was almost as boring as AFFC.
yeahtoast
AG
Cersei and Jamie verbally getting their asses handed to them was the highlight of this episode.

Or maybe the little Bear.

Farmer1906
AG
I saw the name but didn't remember him being on screen. Nevermind.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I kept expecting Olenna to get a sword across her neck with the mountain backing Cercei up in that scene. I think Olenna meets her demise soon.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
quote:

Completely agree, Rickon is toast. This will also be the ******* of Bolton's undoing. Once he kills Rickon, his life is signed, sealed, and delivered.

So Rickon Stark-- last living male Stark who has survived various instances where he cold have easily died with a more meaningful payoff--is going to just be added to the list of atrocities Ramsay has committed, and THAT is what seals the *******'s death warrant?

No way. I think he's one of the two or three main characters who might actually be up for a happy ending by the conclusion, and thanks to him there continues to always be a Stark in Winterfell. I'm not saying he's going to all of a sudden become a book POV or even log major scenes on the show, but I think he survives. What's the point of having him if he's not part of the story in some way? Up till this point he hasn't contributed anything, so even if he does end up dead, he's not going down by Ramsay's hand, unless he maybe finds a way to play a helping role in the Battle for Winterfell first.
McInnis 03
AG
Is it wrong of me to think too much is being made of the hands (left handed, right handed)?

I feel like the Arya that was walking through town, paying off captains, admiring the Titan....I just feel like that was actually Waif in disguise.

I feel like the old woman that snuck up on fake Arya (waif) was actually real Arya in double disguise.....what better way to extract revenge than to kill them and show them their face? For me to believe this I have to disregard the hand importance as fake Arya was stabbed from behind by a perpetrator using their right hand.....

Now, in my defense....

Left handed waif.... (contrary to right hand defense)

Arya leading with right hand.... (contrary to left hand defense)
DCPD158
AG
quote:
Is it wrong of me to think too much is being made of the hands (left handed, right handed)?

I feel like the Arya that was walking through town, paying off captains, admiring the Titan....I just feel like that was actually Waif in disguise.

I feel like the old woman that snuck up on fake Arya (waif) was actually real Arya in double disguise.....what better way to extract revenge than to kill them and show them their face? For me to believe this I have to disregard the hand importance as fake Arya was stabbed from behind by a perpetrator using their right hand.....

Now, in my defense....

Left handed waif.... (contrary to right hand defense)

Arya leading with right hand.... (contrary to left hand defense)
If you are left handed, you will lead with your right for spear or staff.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
titanmaster_race
Or, she could be a R/L mix like me. I'm a lefty when it comes to eating/writing/frisbee, but everything else is righty.
smokeythebear
AG
Eh, more likely he is taken hostage by Ramsey as Winterfell is overrun and Ramsey escapes the city by threatening to kill Rickon.

Sure, he may have a point, but that point could be of negative consequence as well. Doubtful he survives to the end.
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.