***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,662 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
"Jaime confronts a hero"

Any idea as to who this is?

I dont know who, buts hes gotta be strong...and hed gotta be fast...and fresh from the fight.

Someone at the end of the night... s watch.

Holy **** it's Jon Snow.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
lol.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
"Jaime confronts a hero"

plowboy1065
S
quote:
quote:
"Jaime confronts a hero"

I dont know who, buts hes gotta be strong...and hed gotta be fast...and fresh from the fight.
I see what you did there
Roll the Bones
AG
Thought y'all would appreciate this. I cut coins for a hobby and I tried to make coin pendants for as many of the Houses in GoT as I could. I have 120 different ones now and a lot of them are only mentioned in the books in passing but I used the artwork from the show where ever possible.

The picture is not that great but here is a sample of some of them.

AgLaw02
AG
Holy crap that's good!
AgDev01
AG
Some impressive work.
AgLaw02
AG
Unless you're an mfbarnes sock who found that picture on the net somewhere.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I'm not saying either way...I did do a reverse image search and could not find that picture so thats positive.

but i did find a bunch of similar coins out there.....

https://www.pinterest.com/bartek0447/game-of-thrones-hand-cut-coins/

Really???
quote:
put me in the camp that thinks Arya will be tasked with killing Jon Snow since he stole a death from the many faced god.

Like that time arya stole three deaths from the many faced god and consequently had to be killed?
titanmaster_race
quote:
Thought y'all would appreciate this. I cut coins for a hobby and I tried to make coin pendants for as many of the Houses in GoT as I could. I have 120 different ones now and a lot of them are only mentioned in the books in passing but I used the artwork from the show where ever possible.

Do the feds know what you're doing with their currency?
titanmaster_race
That's really cool though
The Debt
Considering every theme park and tourist trap has a coin presser, I'm guess the fed don't care
aggietony2010
AG
quote:
quote:

Do the feds know what you're doing with their currency?

Defacing coin currency is only illegal when it is done with intent to defraud.
AR_Ag95
AG
Sorry
pb488
AG
quote:
-.-
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ok lets edit those.

I know this is spoilers thread but not leaked upcoming spoilers. It's more book readers and that's not book related either.
aggietony2010
AG
Didn't know this was a spoiler (just thought it was a fan theory) until you posted this, so I suggest you edit as well.
SeattleAgJr
So, if the producers are to be believed, after tonight there are only 20 more episodes.

Current plan is Season 7 to have 8 episodes, and season 8 to have 7 episodes. That is in addition to the 5 remaining after tonight.

Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm not saying either way...I did do a reverse image search and could not find that picture so thats positive.

but i did find a bunch of similar coins out there.....

https://www.pinterest.com/bartek0447/game-of-thrones-hand-cut-coins/

Match up the Pinterest username with the Texags one and you've got your answer.

tl;dr-- it's the same person
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Didn't know this was a spoiler (just thought it was a fan theory) until you posted this, so I suggest you edit as well.

I didn't say anything specific. Once theirs was edited mine has no meaning. Guess I could have messaged them directly but was worried about other stuff getting out.

Entire episode 5 was leaked in Europe somewhere and a lot of stuff has gotten out.
aggietony2010
AG
quote:
quote:

I didn't say anything specific. Once theirs was edited mine has no meaning. Guess I could have messaged them directly but was worried about other stuff getting out.

Entire episode 5 was leaked in Europe somewhere and a lot of stuff has gotten out.

Yeah, but before they edited, yours served as confirmation that they were leaked spoilers. They posted what could've been dismissed as a fan theory. It wasn't until you posted accusing them of posting leaked spoilers that they had any credibility.

Pretty minor spoiler as far as things go. I'm not really upset, I'm just saying that your post is what made them legitimate. Just be more careful when someone posts the spoiler about the Jon, Dany, Tyrion threesome that summons the doom of Valyria to King's landing.
Swing Your Saber
I'm officially coming down on LF wrote the shows pink letter.

He said "come and see" which is a unique phrase in the show, & was repeated multiple times in the letter.

Plus I believe with about 95% confidence Mance Rayder wrote the pink letter in the book, based on unique language to both Mance and the letter. As (others have pointed out) D&D have a history of switching out charterers to accomplish the same plot points it seems like they have substituted LF for Mance & are using unique language as the clue to the actual author.
CapCityAg89
AG
I agree with this. I think Mance wanted his wildlings to come south and I think LF wants the same thing. LF knows (now) he can't control Ramsay and his hope of influence in the north is with Sansa there. I doubt he understands he feelings towards him now.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Agreed, rewatched it and now I'm all in on LF writing it. Which means he knew about Rickon, and is probably working with the Umbers.
SeattleAgJr
holy crap!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Can we hurry it up?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Can we hurry it up?

well if you stream it apparently you don't have to wait as long to see it....right?

(inside joke the BCS crowd will get)

SeattleAgJr
also, this is a spoiler, BUT NOT A STORY SPOILER....

Long, lingering shot of man wang.
suburban cowboy
BurnetAggie99
Another Dire Wolf down
PatAg
AG
so what the ****, they just gloss over Summer dying? **** this ****
AgLiving06
What a sad ending.

And I hate how expendable they make the direwolves.
marble rye
AG
I actually cried tears.
marble rye
AG
quote:
And I hate how expendable they make the direwolves.

This and Hodor.
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.