***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

842,674 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
InternetFan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are the time stamps?
suburban cowboy
AG
So much drama
OnlyForNow
AG
It's still correct and not a troll.
Urban Ag
AG
Time stamp on ballers' post is 11:29 PM, 5/15/16 or about 21 hours ago.

The Reddit post is time stamped "12 hours ago"

I don't know anything about reddit but it would seem that someone copied Baller's post

BallerStaf2003
AG
L
M.C. Swag
AG
I amended my OP. Apologies.
Icecream_Ag
S
2%'er
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
We could really use a trial by combat in here.
BallerStaf2003
AG
it must be a hot take if I've been apologized two twice on this thread today.

I accept your apology. No worries.
redbaron788
AG
Banging one person is promiscuous? Man I gotta reevaluate my definitions
AggieSouth06
It's a difficult task. In the books, you have unlimited exposition to talk about how Loras is a badass. In the show, you can do one of two things:

1. Have people talk a lot about how much of a badass he is. He's a relatively minor character so he doesn't get this cut of screen time.
2. Show him being a badass. They've tried a few times (joust, Blackwater) but there are limited opportunities.

You can't film the books exactly. It would be cool fan service like the 19 hour version of Lord of the Rings, but it would bore the ever living s*** out of most people. Also like the 19 hour version of Lord of the Rings.
InternetFan02
AG
2 minor clarifications from last night:

-Brienne confirmed that she did in fact execute Stannis

-Davos asked about Shireen's status, which likely confirms that he doesn't know what happened to her. Looks like they'll have closure later with Davos confronting Melisandre about it.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
2 minor clarifications from last night:

-Brienne confirmed that she did in fact execute Stannis

-Davos asked about Shireen's status, which likely confirms that he doesn't know what happened to her. Looks like they'll have closure later with Davos confronting Melisandre about it.

I'm pretty sure everyone else who knows what happened to her is dead.....so she simply says "I don't know....she was alive when I left".

InternetFan02
AG
Where did all the men in Stannis' army that observed Shireen's death end up. Are they all dead? Did the ones that fled go another direction and escape the North? Did any of them retreat back to Castle Black or the Wildling camps?
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
How long were LF and Lysa Arryn ****ing? Any chance of Robin being his kid?
No. They did not hook-up until she moved back to the Vale after Jon Arryn's death.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
True. I forgot the ones that fled were after she was burned. So I suppose there are some but where are they. Certainly not at the wall and not at winterfell.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
If Dany makes it to Westeros, she will have the finest cavalry known in their world with the Dothraki AND the finest/most feared foot soldiers in the Unsullied. Her dragons effectively give her an "air" force from which to attack from above. Even if Westeros could combine their forces, they would be fighting a losing war with Dany given the impact the recent conflicts have had on them, as well as conflicts to come (BoB and Riverrun). I think that Dany put the fear of God in the Dothraki...they literally bowed to her (in my opinion, like a horse that has been broken). She has them fully under control. The problem is, with the exception of the dragons, their weapons are worthless against White Walkers and wights. Sure, I think she can secure Westeros as it stands today, but things still look dicey for the final confrontation we all know is coming.
She has the finest LIGHT cavalry in the world, and a very SMALL NUMBER of the finest LIGHT infantry. Depending upon the numers and composition of the matchup, they might win easily or be crushed like a grape.

The dragons are a different matter, but thus far she cannot even get the best one to fly her back to Mereen.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
quote:
It only happened once (before LF married her): the night that LF thought he was banging catelyn, but instead it was Lysa with the lights off.
Decades ago. Definitely did not produce Sweetrobin. Her father gave her moon tea.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What did I miss? I saw that post on Reddit too, assumed it was the same guy that posted here. Was it not?
BallerStaf2003
AG
quote:
What did I miss? I saw that post on Reddit too, assumed it was the same guy that posted here. Was it not?

It was me, and I proved it, swag apologized so we deleted all the posts regarding it including the screenshot of my proof
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
I'm just saying......
Solid analysis. The idea of nobility at a remote Tower (however Joyful) with no servants other than three guards ,,, ridiculous.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cool, thanks. Why do people jump to the conclusion that it was copied instead of assuming the same person posts in both places? I post similar thoughts in both sites all the time.
SwigAg11
AG
"We deleted"? Is that you staff?
BallerStaf2003
AG
It was an honest mistake. He owned up. No big.
Gangnam Style
AG
quote:
It was an honest mistake. He owned up. No big.
What did he post that was such a big deal?
redline248
AG
How many Unsullied did she start with? 5000? Or was it 10k?
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
How many Unsullied did she start with? 5000? Or was it 10k?
I think it was 10,000 but that included everything down to the boys who still had their puppies.

By comparison, there were several mentions of Westerosi armies approaching 100,000. Renly alone had that many from just his Tyrell allies in the Reach, without counting his Stormlands vassals.

I have seen an estimate that the Seven Kingdoms combined could field 500,000 men.
WoMD
And it seems like every week another hundred unsullied are killed. Will she have any left by the time she decides to stop screwing around and head west?
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
No. They did not hook-up until she moved back to the Vale after Jon Arryn's death.
No, Petyr took Lysa Tulley's virginity when they were when they were younger (before the Rebellion) after he got drunk when Cat rejected him. He even called Lysa "Cat" and said he loved him. They hooked up again and he knocked her up. Petyr was sent back to the Fingers and when Lysa revealed her pregnancy to her father in hopes of getting married to Petyr, Lord Tully had the child aborted.
PatAg
AG
Right, but there is little chance Robyn is his, no?
marble rye
AG
Apparently some reddit user posted a ton of spoilers and had been correct about several occurrences in previous seasons.

***DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THEM***

But now maybe us book readers can feel smug again.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
No, Petyr took Lysa Tulley's virginity when they were when they were younger (before the Rebellion) after he got drunk when Cat rejected him. He even called Lysa "Cat" and said he loved him. They hooked up again and he knocked her up. Petyr was sent back to the Fingers and when Lysa revealed her pregnancy to her father in hopes of getting married to Petyr, Lord Tully had the child aborted.
Did you not see my 921pm? My initial response was to the question of whether Littlefinger might be young Arryn's father.

The events you describe predate his conception by more than ten years.
Thomas Ford 91
AG
quote:
Apparently some reddit user posted a ton of spoilers and had been correct about several occurrences in previous seasons.

***DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THEM***

But now maybe us book readers can feel smug again.

I dont want to click that link. But, please explain your last comment about books and smug. Do the spoilers steer the show back to the books?
Furlock Bones
AG
i clicked it and made myself stop. i don't want to be spoiled at this point.
OnlyForNow
AG
I clicked it... don't really care at this point since the show is going to mostly ruin the books anyways.

The smugness comment just means what you should easily interpret it to mean.

i.e. - Why would someone be smug?
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.