***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

823,900 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by hunter2012
AggieHank86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
GRRM may have told HBO that Aegon is a false dragon, but he could also decide to increase his role in the books just to throw a curveball at readers.
someone is a WoT reader.
Ambres
AG
I normally don't like prequel but Robert's Rebellion is a good story that I would love to watch.. as a single season story.

First Eps - introduces the main character in happiness in their homes.. talking about the tournament
Second Eps - the tournament and kidnapping
Third Eps - The Stark response and punishment
Fourth Eps (Trumpet Call) - Call to arms.. gathering forces. I can see Stannis in this scene.. would be pretty good
Fifth Eps (Siege) - Siege of Stormlands and Robert escape
Sixth (Feast or fanine)- Davos smuggles.. Stannis justice. John, Robert and Ed goes to Tully and get their support .. Ned force to marry
Seventh (Trident) - Battle of the Trident
Eight (Kingslayer) - Sacking King Landing (Kingslayer)
Ninth (-Tower of Joy
Tenth - Result of the war (Robert being force to marry Cersi)

.. just some thoughts..

Oh and if we want a second season .. then jump time and tell the story of Greyjoy rebellion.
AggieHank86
AG
Ambres, that is quite good, and very "doable" if we limit the peripheral characters and storylines.

I suspect that they would be tempted to add Cersei with the wood witch, events at the Wall, etcetera ... making it unmanageable.
ellebee
quote:
quote:
GRRM may have told HBO that Aegon is a false dragon, but he could also decide to increase his role in the books just to throw a curveball at readers.
someone is a WoT reader.

Yep I caught that, too. I giggled.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I normally don't like prequel but Robert's Rebellion is a good story that I would love to watch.. as a single season story.

First Eps - introduces the main character in happiness in their homes.. talking about the tournament
Second Eps - the tournament and kidnapping
Third Eps - The Stark response and punishment
Fourth Eps (Trumpet Call) - Call to arms.. gathering forces. I can see Stannis in this scene.. would be pretty good
Fifth Eps (Siege) - Siege of Stormlands and Robert escape
Sixth (Feast or fanine)- Davos smuggles.. Stannis justice. John, Robert and Ed goes to Tully and get their support .. Ned force to marry
Seventh (Trident) - Battle of the Trident
Eight (Kingslayer) - Sacking King Landing (Kingslayer)
Ninth (-Tower of Joy
Tenth - Result of the war (Robert being force to marry Cersi)

.. just some thoughts..

Oh and if we want a second season .. then jump time and tell the story of Greyjoy rebellion.

well that 2nd Ep - the tourney and the kidnapping were like a year apart.....and they had no known contact in the interim. In the meantime Rhaegar and Elia had a son, Prince Aegon.

I suppose you could still do that but it might be better to simply have the tournament there. And have the kidnapping start Ep. 3.

BallerStaf2003
AG
quote:
quote:
Dang, I was really hoping for the warging into Ghost.
Why do people want Jon Snow to all the sudden warg into animals? Bran does it and that's cool, but Jon is a badass with a sword already, no need for him to warg into an animal. I expect he is far more likely to ride a dragon than warg into a direwolf or dragon.

Because he does it in the books subconsciously and I'd like to see the fire wolves have more of a presence in the show.

Tired of Melisandre.
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
I would love to see a prequal season
wangus12
AG
I think they should do prequel seasons. One about Robert's Rebellion and the other should be Aegon's Conquest.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
based on released future episode descriptions my bet is we get the TOJ tonight but not R+L=J.

tonight says: Bran meets the past;

in 2 weeks the episode descriptions says: Bran learns a great deal;

Brian Earl Spilner
wangus12
AG
Can't say I'm surprised at all.
PatAg
AG
I'm actually more excited for this episode than I was for season opener.
lne2011
AG
Today is Mother's Day, TOJ scene, do we find out Jon Snow's mother tonight?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Doubtful. They just brought him back. And the 3 eyed Raven has warned Bran about staying too long. TOJ will get a couple episodes I'm sure.
lne2011
AG
That was my original thought, but since it's Mother's Day I got hopeful.
PatAg
AG
Episode ends with Ned in the room with Lyanna in her"bed of blood". Its focusing on a crying baby with black hair, and then cuts to Jon Snow on the wall, then episode ends
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I think it's more likely simply the exterior Tower of Joy scenes with no super significance attributed to it (sorta like last weeks flashback scene). Just setting the stage for the reveal later.

I think you get the backstory of why they are going there - Rhaegar has Lyanna - and then the confrontation and battle of the knights with only Ned and Howland surviving and then they proceed to the TOJ but its cut before they even go in, or right after they go in, but no Lyanna shown or briefly but not obviously pregnant. Something like that.

Also....just thinking since they introduced the speaking pre whatever Hodor....any chance Hodor on the TV series is also at the TOJ and sustains his injuries there???? He wasn't there in the books, but just wondering if that might be some literary license since GRRM hasn;t really given any Hodor backstory.

redline248
AG
So, how broken is the internet when one of the actors at the Tower of Joy scene looks like this?

Stive
AG
I'd say Hodor being at the TOJ is highly unlikely.
Vernada
AG
What time does the show go 'live' on HBO Now?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I'd say Hodor being at the TOJ is highly unlikely.

yeah it's a reach for sure. just curious about his backstory now.

i guess even in the leaked TOJ shots you never saw him. so nah. highly unlikely.

i just wonder under what context now that we will see it. because i don't know any reason to show other backstories that don't relate to Lyanna, Ned, TOJ, etc....except I guess if Bran is just curious.
bkag9824
AG
8 central
wangus12
AG
quote:
I think you get the backstory of why they are going there - Rhaegar has Lyanna - and then the confrontation and battle of the knights with only Ned and Howland surviving and then they proceed to the TOJ but its cut before they even go in, or right after they go in, but no Lyanna shown or briefly but not obviously pregnant. Something like that.
I think that particular scene will end with the fighting and then hearing Lyanna call for Eddard like in the books. Probably show Ned and Howland running for the Tower. The books have only stated that she was lying in her own blood. Its always been assumed that it was from giving birth, but not stated. They won't show her tonight unless they plan to reveal everything. Showing proof of a pregnancy all but confirms that Jon is the child.
AgLaw02
AG
Every other time the term "bed of blood" has been used in ASOIF, it is clearly referring to childbirth. Mirri Maz Duur says it. So does Randall Tarly. There are a couple other uses. It's always about childbirth.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Respect the Game; its show time
wangus12
AG
quote:
I think that particular scene will end with the fighting and then hearing Lyanna call for Eddard like in the books.
Hahaha I win

Although I'm a little peeved they had 6v2 instead of 7v3.
titanmaster_race
Can Tommen be any more pouty-lippy????
chase128
AG
Well ****. Poor Rickon
wangus12
AG
SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!
boboguitar
AG
quote:
My watch has ended
Damn straight.
titanmaster_race
EAD umbers. Crossed the line when you killed sh**** dog.
PatAg
AG
Still think the Umber's are pulling some sort of con, and that isn't Sh****Dog's head. Could just be wrong, though.
wangus12
AG
****ing few direwolves left. I'm curious how many died trying to kill Sh****Dog
wangus12
AG
quote:
Still think the Umber's are pulling some sort of con, and that isn't Sh****Dog's head. Could just be wrong, though.
We can only hope. It was a rather small head
mazzag
AG
Took the words out of my mouth
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.