***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,622 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
ellebee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh and Tyrion is totally a dragon rider.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
If we get TOJ without the promise/baby...

i'm betting we get exactly that for now....TOJ but just the fight outside.....they'll save Eddard going into to Lyanna for later.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Seriously that was an all-around great episode, even without the amazing last scene. One of the strongest.

And that scene from Dorne... Oh what's that no Sand Snakes? Well ... That can't be right.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:

yeah...he certainly could be seeing as how they trust him.

question is - does this lend credence to Tyrion being a Targ theory and thats why they did not harm him??????

Gerald Tarrant
jesus i 100% forgot about the scene with Tyrion and the dragons.

damn this was a good episode
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
the guy playing sir davos just did the talk show rounds.....i think he is doomed.

How stupid are you going to feel if Jon Snow doesn't come back to life?

AHEM!!!!!!!

ellebee
quote:
quote:
If we get TOJ without the promise/baby...

i'm betting we get exactly that for now....TOJ but just the fight outside.....they'll save Eddard going into to Lyanna for later.

ellebee
quote:
quote:

question is - does this lend credence to Tyrion being a Targ theory and thats why they did not harm him??????

That's kind of what I was thinking but I'm not good at this game.
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
So when is the Ba$tardbowl going to happen?

Jon S(tark)now vs. Ramsay Bolton for the North!

Manderly Pies? Do I dare dream?

You mean Jon Targeryen?
I kinda hope he takes the Stark name. Meant a lot to him growing up.
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
quote:

what's the theory exactly? did Tywin supposedly cheat on Joanna with a Targaryen (and if so who?), and that's the real reason he hated Tyrion so much?
Gerald Tarrant
wait that wouldn't make any sense. Joanna cheated on Tywin, rather
ellebee
So What do you think it will mean for Jon now that he's possibly released from his oath?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

what's the theory exactly? did Tywin supposedly cheat on Joanna with a Targaryen (and if so who?), and that's the real reason he hated Tyrion so much?

You serious, Clark? Have you read the books? And the History of Westeros?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
It may not have been willingly... He was the Mad Kings hand, after all... MAD king
ja86
AG
quote:
So What do you think it will mean for Jon now that he's possibly released from his oath?

No possible, he died and fulfilled his oath. He is a free agent to rain vengeance on the north.
Really???
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummmm. So you think that Tywin didn't notice that the woman Tyrion killed during childbirth wasn't his wife?

You know how babies are made right?
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You serious, Clark? Have you read the books? And the History of Westeros?
i haven't read the books since right after Dance came out but i don't remember anything that majorly hinted at this (i may have just forgotten though)

makes sense though that the mad king would have done that
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummmm. So you think that Tywin didn't notice that the woman Tyrion killed during childbirth wasn't his wife?

You know how babies are made right?
i made a typo and reversed the names, see the very next post you illiterate dummy
SpreadsheetAg
AG
In the History of Westeros I believe there was a little bit to this... There were 3-4 feral dragons at Dragonstone that Rhaenyra had anyone who could attempt to imprint on them and master them... I believe it had something to do with Valyrian bloodlines but maybe not necessarily Targaryon.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

uhhh yeah no...theory is Joanna was raped (or seduced) by Aerys Targaryen...but that not why Tywin hated him necessarily. Tywin may not have knwon. He served Aerys as his hand of the king anyway, likely would not have if he knew that. But he might have suspected someone did and not known.

The timing does work out for this, from the book, Joanna visited the throne in 272 with Cersei and Jaime on an official visit to take them "to court" at the behest of Aerys. One yearish later Tyrion was born.

FYI....Jons mom (assuming Lyanna) died in childbirth
Dany's mother died in childbirth
Tyrions mother died in childbirth.

Post removed:
by user
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:

No possible, he died and fulfilled his oath. He is a free agent to rain vengeance on the north.
I wanna see Thorne remind him of his oath only for Jon to remind him that its fulfill and walkout like a badass mofo
SpreadsheetAg
AG
It's hinted at in the History of Westeros that the mad king always had a thing for Joanna which pissed off Tyein and that at some point the Mad King might have gotten his...
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Wouldn't that make Tyrion a Blackfyre? (Targ *******)
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Edit: meant to be a thumbs up.

I was hoping they would try and burn Jon, and prove he was a Targaryean once and for all, but it makes sense to hold back so that the TOJ scene shocks all the dummies over on the other thread.

scoop12
AG
quote:
Looks like TOJ huh?
I must have not been paying attention. What was shown that suggests this?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
End of Episode 3 look ahead trailer

A younger blondish man challenging a Kingsguard
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
It's hinted at in the History of Westeros that the mad king always had a thing for Joanna which pissed off Tyein and that at some point the Mad King might have gotten his...

Gotcha, nah I haven't read that. Thanks for the info, I hadn't picked up on that in the books

I feel like just going off the show, that reveal may feel contrived, though... there hasn't really been much to hint at that from what I remember. Hope they find a way to work it in, and keep the Dorne writers far away from figuring it out
ellebee
1. Sansa gets to castle black and tells Jon what Ramsey did
2. Jon and a few thousand of his best wildlings and giants take off for winterfell
3. ????
4. Profit
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Gerald Tarrant
ellebee
Who is assumed to be a young eddard saying "now it ends"
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
Looks like TOJ huh?
I must have not been paying attention. What was shown that suggests this?
There was a scene that was definitely a young Eddard (listen to the voice even) with other knights (Howland Reed, etc.) about to fight some other knights (Rhaegar presumably).
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Oh and for everyone complaining about the dogs last week, the writers gave you the middle finger this one.
scoop12
AG
Ah got it. Thanks all.
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.