***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,545 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
Thomas Ford 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:

By the way, from the preview scene, someone telling Ramsay "I brought you a gift," my money is on Theon being recaptured.

I sure hope not. I am done with ramsay and ready for him to die. I don't want to see him interact with or torture Theon.

I am hoping it is news of Jon S death.

I hope one of you are right. I'll gladly see that over the alternative.
Capstone
AG
My guess was that the gift for Ramsay is Rickon Stark and Asha. Weren't they heading to one of the large northern houses a couple seasons ago?
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
My guess was that the gift for Ramsay is Rickon Stark and Asha. Weren't they heading to one of the large northern houses a couple seasons ago?
oh ****, hadn't thought about that. damn i hope not
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Any thoughts on whether or not Shireen's sacrifice played any part in Jon's resurrection?
ellebee
I was actually talking to my coworkers about this, but then I also thought Mel was gonna give up her young appearance to bring Jon back. Maybe she still does.
jamaggie06
AG
Why is Davis all on in Jon Snow? Some random ******* Lod Commander be barely knows?

Am I forgetting something?

He was awfully loyal to stannis and now he's just "oh well, stannis is dead. I like this new guy Jon Snow!"
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I've had the exact same thought.
InternetFan02
AG

Saxsoon
AG
Very interesting that Max Von Sydow said a Patchface line
Gerald Tarrant
what would Davos do instead? serious question, not trying to be snarky

he could have sided with the mutineers, i guess, but he's been shown time and time again to be a man of honor (not to mention Stannis was impressed with Jon, which probably left an impression on Davos). and if he had tried to just escape, he's smart enough to know he wouldn't have gotten far (he even admits to being a ****ty hunter and fighter)
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Nobody in Winterfell ever questioning Ramsey.

Yeah, they all know what he did to Theon. They're no risking themselves.
jamaggie06
AG
Loyal to Jon Snow to the point hes willing to fight and die to protect his corpse?

We haven't been shown anything in the show to indicate this unless I'm forgetting something.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wow, that last gif, they got a perfect kid to play a young Sean Bean.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And not to sound creepy, but the girl has a really beautiful face. Great casting also. Just what was needed for someone who's beauty we've heard so much about for five years.
Post removed:
by user
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
Loyal to Jon Snow to the point hes willing to fight and die to protect his corpse?

We haven't been shown anything in the show to indicate this unless I'm forgetting something.
i get where you're coming from, but think of the situation Davos is in...he's lost basically everything - his children, his king, his entire motivation for going on - he's not the type of guy to just look out for #1 (at least at this point in the story). he devotes himself fully to something as a driver for living. in the books it's Rickon and the support of the Starks, which TBH makes just as much sense as going all-in on Jon, IMO

idk, it doesn't seem like a stretch to me given what we've seen of his character
Saxsoon
AG
oh and Tyrion as a dragon rider is so confirmed now
Post removed:
by user
InternetFan02
AG
Saxsoon
AG
quote:

Ol Jock 99
AG
How long until Jamie is dead? His story is pretty much over.
Gangnam Style
AG
In the Episode 3 trailer, someone brought Ramsay a 'gift'. I think it's Rickon =(
JAggie2007
AG
quote:
You know you're on the book reader's thread right now right?
hunter2012
AG
Freaking awesome episode, am I the only one that was freaking out when Tyrion set the dragons free? The whole time I was thinking,"they made him Quentyn, he's pulling a Quentyn, GD it he's a Quentyn." I know Tyron is important but with this show you never know. Like killing Roose like it was just another scene.

But yes ToJ was all but confirmed in the preview, which means Jon Targaryen. Doesn't make it any less awesome.
PatAg
AG
So, someone on both threads keeps mentioning the Night King bringing back Jon Snow.

Pretty sure none of the other people we have seen come back as walkers gasping for breath and having normal colored eyes.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Am I the only one that doesn't think Melisandre resurrected Jon? Could it have been bran? I'm just so tired of Melisandre being such a focal point.

I kind of saw it as his body was restored but Jon was warged into Ghost and Ghost was asleep until they all left. I saw the interview at the end, but given the context in the book that is what seems most likely.
hunter2012
AG
If you want some background music for this thread

hunter2012
AG
Also I looked up the sigils in the episode 3 preview trailer, the Umbers show up with "a gift". Their castle, "the Last Hearth" is where Rickon and Osha were headed at the end of season 3.

Does not bode well...

In the book he's at the island of Skagos I believe.
AggieChemist
AG
quote:
Why is Davis all on in Jon Snow? Some random ******* Lod Commander be barely knows?

Am I forgetting something?

He was awfully loyal to stannis and now he's just "oh well, stannis is dead. I like this new guy Jon Snow!"
Davos respects honor and men of their word. That's why he was all in on Stannis. He sees the same qualities in Jon.
AggieChemist
AG
quote:
quote:
Am I the only one that doesn't think Melisandre resurrected Jon? Could it have been bran? I'm just so tired of Melisandre being such a focal point.

I kind of saw it as his body was restored but Jon was warged into Ghost and Ghost was asleep until they all left. I saw the interview at the end, but given the context in the book that is what seems most likely.
Great observation. I missed that last night.
AggieChemist
AG
It was also obviously foreshadowed that somebody (Ned?) puts a serious thumping on Wyllas with a wooden sword resulting in the monovernaculary "Hodor".
G Martin 87
AG
When Thoros of Myr raised Beric, no one had to die as a sacrifice first. But Beric didn't need a haircut and a sponge bath first either.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
Also I looked up the sigils in the episode 3 preview trailer, the Umbers show up with "a gift".

At first glance, I thought it was Gen. Stonewall Jackson and his cavalry.
Ol Jock 99
AG
quote:
quote:
You know you're on the book reader's thread right now right?

Yes, yes I do. His storyline in the book is drawing to an end as well me thinks.

He's had a good run, moved a lot of plot, but it is time to start consolidating storylines and his is a prime one to get cut.
BryanAggie2013
AG
quote:
Very interesting that Max Von Sydow said a Patchface line

I missed it, what did he say?
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.