*** DC Extended Universe ***

819,656 Views | 7643 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by TCTTS
Vince Blake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will be taking my young sons to this...huge TTG fans. Which I'll admit, out of all the stuff they watch, TTG is my favorite. Its incredibly funny at times.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
I love Teen Titans Go! My kids record it to the DVR and we watch it on the weekends. Can't wait to go see this in the theater.
Brick Tamland
False rumor
PatAg
AG
They should just let the tv show people make a movie. That's the real Barry Allen.
Brick Tamland
Shazam! wrapped up most of filming today. Zach Levi has a few weeks left, but the Marvel (Shazamily?) family kids are done with their part.
AliasMan02
AG
Fan made Batman trailer based on Hush. Popped up on my feed today. Crazy awesome.

Dro07
AG
Noice
FTACO97
AG
That would be an awesome film to do for Batman. Hush is one of my absolute favorite graphic novels. Basically throws every major Batman villain into one story as well.
Brick Tamland
https://instagr.am/p/BifejEsFwnD

TCTTS
AG
Dro07
AG
Yay?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
You know, I had honestly forgotten that DC movies still exist.

I was hoping that Thanos' finger snap would have also carried over to the DCU and wiped out half of these movies that no one wants.....
Bruce Almighty
AG
Dmacy
Really pray that the Justice league 2 turns out to be good, since the first one was crap.
Dro07
AG
I don't know their batting avg with the DCEU has been pretty bad.
MooreTrucker
AG
LEGO movies are the best of all the DC movies.

Love Aquaman's Bama bangs!!
Brick Tamland
Why do you come over here at all? All you do is bring up Marvel on a thread about DC. I don't go over to the Marvel thread and **** on it.
Brick Tamland
Two words: Zack Snyder.
TCTTS
AG
Dmacy said:

Really pray that the Justice league 2 turns out to be good, since the first one was crap.
At this point, I will be shocked if we ever get a Justice League 2.
Dro07
AG
So you are telling me theres a chance?!
Brick Tamland
One would hope so. Snyder messed up his movies, and because he messed them up the studio made Ayer change Suicide Squad.

Wonder Woman, while a little overrated, was really good and didn't have Snyder other than a producer role. I think we can all agree it was easily the best of the five so far.

I do think if Aquaman sucks then the cinematic universe is just all done. Maybe they'll keep making movies under the same universe but not have them cross over.
Brick Tamland
If we do, it won't be any time soon
MooreTrucker
AG
Brick Tamland said:

If we do, it won't be any time soon
Sad but true. And as a huge longtime JL fan, this saddens me greatly.
Brick Tamland
Same. At least we have the Aquaman LEGO movie to fall back on.
ottc777
TTG Cyborg > Theatrical live-action Cyborg
Noblemen06
AG
I'm in the crowd that hopes a post-Snyder DC universe develops positively. The prospect of a Matt Reeves Batman, more Gadot as Wonder Woman, and the tease of a McQuarrie-Cavill Superman should excite anyone. But, as mentioned on other threads, WB's problem is having the patience to build a universe with good directors/writers.
Brick Tamland
Agreed. They seem to be doing better with James Wan and Aquaman, as well as David Sandberg with Shazam.

Test screenings for Aquaman have gone really well, even without finished effects. Shazam just wrapped up filming, seemingly without incident.
fig96
AG
Brick Tamland said:

Agreed. They seem to be doing better with James Wan and Aquaman, as well as David Sandberg with Shazam.

Test screenings for Aquaman have gone really well, even without finished effects. Shazam just wrapped up filming, seemingly without incident.
I want to be optimistic but there's been very little done in the DCU to give me any confidence up to this point.

The idea of a great Aquaman movie is actually pretty surreal but I'm at least intrigued. Kinda feel the same way about Shazam.

I'm a Zachary Levi fan and I'd love to see Shazam work, but the concept is going to be tough to pull off.
MooreTrucker
AG
Brick Tamland said:

Great, except that "Aquaman sucks" and nobody knows who Shazam is. It won't matter a hill of beans until someone can make a movie with the Big Two that doesn't suck.
MooreTrucker
AG
Noblemen06 said:

I'm in the crowd that hopes a post-Snyder DC universe develops positively. The prospect of a Matt Reeves Batman, more Gadot as Wonder Woman, and the tease of a McQuarrie-Cavill Superman should excite anyone. But, as mentioned on other threads, WB's problem is having the patience to build a universe with good directors/writers.
And who among us DOESN'T want more Gal Gadot?
jackie childs
fig96 said:

Brick Tamland said:

I want to be optimistic but there's been very little done in the DCU to give me any confidence up to this point.

The idea of a great Aquaman movie is actually pretty surreal but I'm at least intrigued. Kinda feel the same way about Shazam.

I'm a Zachary Levi fan and I'd love to see Shazam work, but the concept is going to be tough to pull off.
i'm with you on Levi...really hoping that works out for him
rhutton125
AG
Also a Levi fan.

I think the only thing is that DC needs Aquaman and Shazam to be like a Guardians-level hit to cultivate some more interest in their universe, and not, say, an Ant-Man level hit.

We've certainly seen weirder things happen, but it's a bit of a tall order from pretty unknown characters. Curious to see the reception.
TCTTS
AG
AliasMan02
AG
TCTTS said:

Think they'll pull an epic troll and call it Superman Lives?
AgMarauder04
AG
AliasMan02 said:

TCTTS said:

Think they'll pull an epic troll and call it Superman Lives?

Superman 2/3: We promise we won't screw this one up too
First Page Last Page
Page 81 of 219

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.