*** DC Extended Universe ***

799,756 Views | 7643 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by TCTTS
unimboti nkum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
watching JL and it's an abortion. cgi used for superman's face is laughably bad. apparently he refused to shave his moustache for his role in new mission: impossible and some genius decided cgi would work. it didn't.
MooreTrucker
AG
Just watched JL and loved it. The mustache thing was weird at the beginning but not noticeable later on. My only negative thought throughout was that I wish (as has been said many times) they'd have waited for this one until after the Flash/Aquaman/Cyborg solo movies. I know the backstory on all of them but thought the whole thing would have been better with more info on each of them.
Noblemen06
AG
unimboti nkum said:

watching JL and it's an abortion. cgi used for superman's face is laughably bad. apparently he refused to shave his moustache for his role in new mission: impossible and some genius decided cgi would work. it didn't.

Now that's a fresh take!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Noblemen06 said:

unimboti nkum said:

Now that's a fresh take!
A TexAgs version of virtue signaling?
Brick Tamland
Well he wasn't the one that was refusing, it was apparently in his contract with Mission Impossible. But thanks for the fresh take, as someone else mentioned.
Brick Tamland
Especially since Aquaman talks about how he's never felt at home at sea or on land when sitting on the lasso. A solo movie could have helped understand that better. I'm fine with Flash and Cyborg coming after the JL movie, but Aquaman should have come first.
TCTTS
AG
Both credit scenes in 4K.

I still can't understand why, in the first one, they made Superman's suit look so terrible compared to the suit in the first two Cavill movies. Like, who thought it was a good idea - and who agreed - to basically make it look so airbrushed? I get wanting to lighten the overall color, but that's definitely not how you do it. It's like every wrong decision that could be made was made on this movie, down to the smallest detail...

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
They over-corrected after Snyder.

Should've at least kept the aesthetics feom his movies.
Sex Panther
AG
Just watched these two scenes again and it just reminded me how comically terrible this movie was. I'm glad some of you got enjoyment out of it, but man... to me this thing was just awful.

And I do not know how anyone thinks Ezra Miller was good as The Flash.
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
TCTTS
AG
In the theater, the first credit scene literally made me cringe in my seat. I remember physically reacting to how bad it was. The second scene is just straight up lame. The Justice League defeated an alien god and his army and now some D-team human villain shows up to team up with Luthor and we're supposed be like, "Oh, sh*t!"

Everything about this movie is half-assed trash.
israeliag
AG
Brick Tamland said:

Especially since Aquaman talks about how he's never felt at home at sea or on land when sitting on the lasso. A solo movie could have helped understand that better. I'm fine with Flash and Cyborg coming after the JL movie, but Aquaman should have come first.

Would have allowed JL to be the Cyborg origin story it should have been too.
MooreTrucker
AG
And it really needed to be that, too, to explain why he had that third motherbox INSIDE HIM.
Brick Tamland
I agree that the Flash vs Superman scene is total *****

I don't mind the second one, as it sets up a future of potentially the next Justice League movie.

I do wish that they had set up Darkseid instead, and left the Legion of Doom to the standalone hero movies. We definitely don't need a solo Deathstroke movie.
Brick Tamland
This is hilarious

https://instagr.am/p/BfOgUHWHCu_
Living Legend
AG
TCTTS said:

Cultural appropriation much?
Brick Tamland

Forum Troll
AG
DCEU was never going to reboot. Not good critical reception but they've made a boatload of money and have a good cast.

Throne of Atlantis was a Justice League crossover in New 52 so I'm guessing they've adapated it to be more of a solo story, Orm being the main antagonist.

The Johns run is awesome though so I'm glad they're going this route. Also has some of the best art and some good humor as well.

I hope there are plenty of Mera scenes.
Brick Tamland
wangus12
AG
The best part is that Throne of Atlantis has already been done via DCU Animated.

I will say I like Momoa and look forward to this
AgMarauder04
AG
wangus12 said:

The best part is that Throne of Atlantis has already been done via DCU Animated.

I will say I like Momoa and look forward to this
Momoa was my favorite part of Justice League..
TCTTS
AG
toucan82
I am shocked by this turn of events
Forum Troll
AG
If WB wants more female lead movies outside of WW, I'd rather see Jessica Cruz play a lead role in Green Lantern Corp than a Batgirl solo.
GiveEmHellBill
AG

"I say we take off and nuke the entire DCEU from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
Whos Juan
AG
TCTTS said:

Brick Tamland
Wonder Woman 2 to start filming this summer
TCTTS
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BftWLp3BHfS
Forum Troll
AG
Costume looks very true to new 52. Will be interested to see the official reveal with some touch up/lighting stuff.

Mark Strong there on the left.
Brick Tamland
I hope they're making the lightning bolt light up like in those comics
jackie childs
i said it before and i'll say it again...i really like zachary levi and he seems like a legitimately good dude, so i'm really pulling for this movie to be good
Brick Tamland
I'm more intrigued by this movie than any other CBM coming out in the next two years. Not most excited for, most intrigued by.
Brick Tamland
Zack Snyder is salty

Cliffnotes:

Snyder tweets pic talking about shaving beard
Fan replies that CGI could remove it
Snyder tweets back, saying we all know that doesn't work
TCTTS
AG
Brick Tamland
Wtf...
TCTTS
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 219

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.