***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,870,777 Views | 16746 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by ShawnTxAg
J182
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That top rope brainbuster was pure cinema
👽
aggiebird02
Hilarious!

Phili fan sign: Santa deserved it
duck79
AG
Seth's wardrobe
aggiebird02
WTF is Seth wearing!?!?
Daveintx
Priest cashes in on Rocks peoples title, count on it
aggiebird02
Daveintx said:

toucan82
I like the way you think
Daveintx
Rock with an unfiltered F bomb
Ambres
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Daveintx said:

I am thinking Priest cashes in on Seth ..
Daveintx
Hell of a match so far
aggiebird02
This is awe-some!
maverick2076
They tore it down. Great match!
Ambres
AG
We all knew the Bloodline was going to win .. but man that was an amazing match. Enjoyed every minute of it and at one point was questioning who would win. Great job but the Rock.. looked amazing for a guy who has been out of the ring.
Goodson
S
My guess is that Priest cashes in ... on McIntyre ... who gets his long-awaited WHC only to have it snatched away via the Money in the Bank play.
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Bunk Moreland
Great match. It got a little kick out happy prior to all the table destruction and out of ring hijinx but other than that it was everything you could ask for. And hell of a way for Rocky to get back in the ring.
aggiebird02
What about Sami and R-Truth though!?!?

Great night for those two dudes…
Goodson
S
And they just keep on adding a few more loads of dirt to the top of the mountain ... every time Cody gets anywhere near the summit.
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Goodson
S
aggiephoenix02 said:

What about Sami though!?!?
Wonder if his reign here will last longer than his (and Kevin Owens') short-lived tag team reign?
maverick2076
Goodson said:

My guess is that Priest cashes in ... on McIntyre ... who gets his long-awaited WHC only to have it snatched away via the Money in the Bank play.

Either that or Priest cashes in right as Drew is fixing to get the winning pin and takes it away from him.
aggiebird02
Now it's time to watch a replay of NXT Stand and Deliver (I missed it earlier)…
superunknown
AG
Loved the R Truth win. Usos kinda disappointed. Women's tag was ok. Bianca Belair makes me feel a special sort of way. Last match was great. I've found myself saying "look at your boy" a lot lately.
Sex Panther
AG
That match ****ing rocked. Waaay better than what I was expecting, and give the Rock his due... dude absolutely brought it and looked amazing. No cheap, nostalgia act - he lived up to the billing that he's been claiming on this build.

Hoping for a lot of drama tomorrow and even though it seems clear that Cody is going to win - hopefully Triple H has a swerve in him that no one sees coming.
aggiebird02
Sex Panther said:

Hopefully Triple H has a swerve in him that no one sees coming.
Word!
superunknown
AG
There has to be something cooking with Damien Priest, right?

...right?
duck79
AG
Someone from blood lines has to turn right? My guess is on Solo when Roman or Rock keeps ordering him around during the match.
Scotty Flamingo
I thought Rock looked better tonight than he did in his Cena matches
aggiebird02
I think it's more likely to be Roman and Rock. Roman sees the Rock doing or saying something like he's the big swinging dick, and Roman feels disrespected…
Goodson
S
If The Rock is going back to movie star Rock following this match -- and it appears that's the case -- I'm not so sure he'd want to do that with the "heel stench" following him.

Roman could do something so wrong ... so vile ... that even The Rock can't abide it. Turn on Roman -- leave him helpless ... and let Cody do a rollover for the pin.

I'm not sure how satisfying that would be to the true blue Cody fans, though.
Brock Sampson
AG
The Rock Bottom through the table was so epic. Followed by a spear through the wall.
TRM
AG
Commitment
https://instagr.am/p/C5ckAR5M24J
BoxingAg84
Scotty Flamingo said:

I thought Rock looked better tonight than he did in his Cena matches
Agreed. He looked phenomenal. Even at 52, he pulled his own weight. I was blown away by the fact that his workload was exactly the same as Reigns. Took huge bumps, didn't blow up.
BoxingAg84
Sex Panther said:

Hoping for a lot of drama tomorrow and even though it seems clear that Cody is going to win - hopefully Triple H has a swerve in him that no one sees coming.
Maybe a surprise Cena and Austin appearance to balance out the Bloodline. Cody's Wrestlemania moment will be in the ring with Austin, Cena passing the torch to Cody as babyface champions of the company. Tomorrow's main event will be overbooked. I'm expecting extreme shenanigans since Rollins is likely losing and won't be coming to help. Nostalgia will always reign supreme.
BCSGrubber
AG
Drew needs to be champ for the Glascow PLE in June so if Priest does cash in I expect him to get it back at Backlash
tjack16
AG
I'm thinking they are playing up Seth's knee to set up a potential cash in. I personally don't think Priest is ready for that but it's possible we see one after the WHC match tonight if Seth retains.

In regards to Roman and Cody… they can't hype up bloodline rules and not have an insane amount of people getting involved. I expect anybody from Dustin Rhodes, stone cold to John Cena potentially coming in. It'll be wild tonight in the main event but it pretty much has to lead to Cody winning.
maverick2076
I think we get a Dustin appearance, too. Whatever it is, I expect it will be wild.
First Page Last Page
Page 469 of 479

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.