***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,954 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Aggiethruthicknthin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wow
Aggiethruthicknthin
AG
u can tell brian is supposed to win they dont know what to do with brian gone
thar_ag
hard fall for orton on that tv.
Zombie
That was way too predictable and the Taker loss overshadowed it by far
Texaggie7nine
I wanted it to end with one of Bryan's frantic runs where he runs around like a mad man doing through the rope dives and flips.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Aggbroid
quote:
That was way too predictable and the Taker loss overshadowed it by far

Yes the outcome everyone wanted was too predictable...
Aggbroid
Fantastic mania btw
jrod2181
bourbon street has been over taken by the YES chant. It is quite the scene at almost every bar. Pusses Wyatt didnt win but awesome that Cesaro won
OCEN99
AG
Bryan - HHH: I thought this was a really well worked match and a great start to the show. It was kinda odd seeing so many Benoit tribute spots though. Also, as soon as I noticed Steph wearing shorts, I knew she'd be taking a bump at some point in the night.

The Shield - Kane et al: I honestly missed almost the entirety of this one aside from the double powerbomb at the end. I wish it would have gone longer, though WWE reported that Billy Gunn was coughing up blood afterward. They don't think it was a broken rib or collapsed lung or anything else serious, probably a burst capillary.

ARMBAR: This match had 'cluster****' written all over it to start, but it really exceeded my expectations. I loved seeing Ziggler spending most of the match hanging on to dear life on the apron. Kofi also had some really cool spots, especially when he avoided elimination by keeping his feet on the steps. A really great moment for Cesaro, and it was a great tribute to Andre with Big Show wearing Andre's signature tights and being body slammed by a balding 'real American'.

Cena - Wyatt: As much as I was disappointed in the outcome, this was really the match of the night for me. Both guys worked their asses off, and the in-ring storytelling blew everything else away. Can't wait to see what's next for the Wyatts.

Brock - Taker: As awesome as the preceding match was, this was far and away the lamest match of the night, and I'm not just talking about the result. Taker's entrance set him up as this invincible, supernatural badass, but in the ring he looked anything but. The pace was so slow and plodding, it was hard to get into it. As for the result, I would have preferred seeing Punk break the streak last year, but I imagine Taker had plenty of influence on the plan, so if he's happy with it, I'll deal. Incidentally it's been reported that Taker ended up being taken to the hospital last night.

Divas: For a women's match, there was some good work done, and I thought the questionable finish was cool. I'm still a total Emma mark

Main Event: Man, what a roller coaster this was! Orton clearly got the worst of the table destruction spot when he landed on that monitor, so it was funny seeing Bryan being carted off by the medics knowing he'd be back in a bit. Seeing Bryan get the last laugh against HHH and Steph and then winning the belts was an awesome end to a great show. Also, RIP Ricardo's table.
Zombie
quote:
According to a separate report from F4WOnline, via Wrestling Inc., the decision to lose on Sunday was The Undertaker’s and he chose Lesnar as the man he wanted to defeat him. The report also claims that The Undertaker appears to be finished with his wrestling career.

Well, I guess I can't be too upset at this. If the Undertaker asks for it, you give it to him. He deserves that much.
Zombie
I am going to call it now. Either RVD or Sting will be on Raw tonight. Hoping for Sting.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Crowd tonight is legit!!

"John Cena suuuccckkkss!!" To the tune of his entrance music was great!
Zombie
They are definitely electric. I think it's.just that much more because of the venue they are in compared to the huge superdome last night.
Zombie
Anyone watching here in B/CS?
Zombie
Damn. I called it but was hoping it was gonna be Sting
Scotty Flamingo
Lol still doesn't mean sting can't show up
Scotty Flamingo
Maybe Sting will come out during this since he and UW were partners
Zombie
I hope so cause Warrior looks ridiculous right now
Scotty Flamingo
That was awesome.
Zombie
It was awkward. I would have rather he came out e with the paint on
toucan82
LET'S GO CENA
Zombie
Hell Ya! Paige is a bad ass. Been watching her on NXT
Scotty Flamingo
OMG matching up Cesaro with Paul Heyman is a match made in heaven
Wolfpac 08
AG
CENA SUCKS!!!

The UW stuff was terrible...about like the promos he cut when he was still in the game!

Cesaro and Heyman are gonna be great!
Zombie
The Shield vs The Corporaton/Evolution....,pure awesomeness
Dan Scott
AG
Would have been awesome if hogan would have come out and beat the crap out of swagger for breaking the trophy.

Also where the hell is sting? I almost watched all of raw thinking he'd make his debut.
UnderoosAg
AG
Either keep Raw in NOLA permanently, or hand out free hurricanes at every show from now on. That crowd won.
jrod2181
anybody going to WM 31 in Santa Clara. My wife said one WM was enough for her so I am thinking of going with a couple friends
OCEN99
AG
Those Bo Dallas promos made a Boliever out of me.
Zombie
Holy ****. Ultimate Warrior is dead! Man, this sucks. Just watched him live the past 3 nights. Especially hard after seeing him with his daughters Saturday night. Talk about very eerie timing
thar_ag
dang, at 54. Crazy that he was just doing his thing for the last few nights.
Zombie
I hate to speculate but I wonder if it's suicide.
Texaggie7nine
Or OD maybe
Scotty Flamingo
9:52 PM PT — Officials tell TMZ … Warrior collapsed outside an Arizona hotel at 5:50 PM on April 8th … while walking to his car with his wife.

Warrior was transported to a nearby hospital … where he was pronounced dead.
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.