***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,778 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by safety guy
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Daniel Bryan!

I can dig that.

If only Rollins wasn't out...we could have Styles vs. Rollins
Scotty Flamingo
Austin Aries at NXT....wwe is zapping the life away from TNA
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Not sure if this is old or not, pretty good, I got a couple chuckles

http://uproxx.com/sports/nfl-teams-as-wrestlers/
Zombie
Definitely picking Bray Wyatt to win. Surprise entrants: AJ Styles, Finn Valor, Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn.
Iowaggie
AG
quote:
Not sure if this is old or not, pretty good, I got a couple chuckles

http://uproxx.com/sports/nfl-teams-as-wrestlers/

This is how I learned about the passing of Iron Mike Sharpe (64).
That was a pretty good call on the Cleveland Browns.

Zombie
People I am happy we won't see in the Rumble: Jack Swagger, Fandango, Kane, Golddust,

Here's my list of who we will see:
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Brom Stroman
Eric Rowan
Big Show
Ryback
Heath Slater
Curtis Axel
Adam Rose
Whoever the 4th guy in Social Outcasts is
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
The Miz
Rusev
Sheamus
Alberto Del Rio
King Barrett
AJ Styles
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Sami Zayn
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston
Stardust
Tyler Breeze
Neville
HHH
Biggest surprise: Kurt Angle
Scotty Flamingo
Isn't angle back with TNA?
Ambres
AG
Angle has been very quiet.. he has made positive comments about the wwe recently and TNA has not announce that he signed w/ them.

though he seems to be commenting about that he owes TNA for all the support they have given him.

That being said, I would lose it if AJ Styles and Kurt Angle appeared tonight at the Rumble.

http://rajah.com/node/50594

Geralt of Rivia
S
I hope HHH screws Roman over and doesn't win it himself. Therefore we could have HHH/Roman at Mania without any kind of title implications
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
I hope HHH screws Roman over and doesn't win it himself. Therefore we could have HHH/Roman at Mania without any kind of title implications
This! There is no reason for HHH to insert himself into the title picture - and the feud alone is enough to sell tickets. With a severely depleted roster, it is important for the WWE to put the title on someone else to bring relevance to another match on the WM Card.

- Bray Wyatt - even though he is one of the favorites, it would be nice to see him with the strap - especially if the WWE is on the verge of a new stable showdown (Wyatts v. Social Outcasts v. League of Nations v. Bullet Club, etc.) However, if Bray is entering into a program with Brock Lesnar, I think him winning the title is not needed.

- Daniel Bryan - his win would be great for business!

- Kevin Owens - would be great to get him over and push him into what they wanted Sheamus to become

- Undertaker - Wrestlemania matches since the loss don't have the same shine, but this could certainly elevate the importance of his (supposed) final run

Zombie
I don't like Owens getting it. Everyone hated Roman getting pushed because he hadn't spent enough time in to earn it. Owens has only been in the WWE main roster for less than a year.

While I love Daniel Bryan, he's got to come in and get a different title and prove he is healthy enough to hold for awhile before taking the risk of giving him the biggest prize.

Bray Wyatt is still my top choice. He has it all. Great wrestler, amazing mic work and he's neither heel nor face. He's the next coming of the Undertaker and can hold the belt for a long time and be very successful with it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Everybody was against Roman winning it last year because he was being shoved down our throats and it was super obvious. The year Batista won it, I would have been totally fine with Roman winning it while in Shield if they weren't going to have Daniel Bryan win it. I think most other ppl would have been fine with him that year also
Geralt of Rivia
S
And while I *hope* that Bray wins it...I highly doubt he will
Scotty Flamingo
I think Roman would get boo'd if he won again...

Difference between Owens and Reigns though is that Owens is actually good....
Dan Scott
AG
Last year sucked because they eliminated Daniel Bryan early like he was just another guy. Then they did Kane Big Show and reigns as final 3. Nobody wants to see that crap.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
A part of me wants everything to be completly messed up and the new day are the last 3 and they let exaiver woods win it haha
Scotty Flamingo
What the **** was that?
Zombie
Well crap. Swagger is in.
Zombie
We just saw a very good reason why the Ascension needs to be cut. He literally stopped mid kick because we wasn't supposed to be in there and realized it too late.
Zombie
On a side note, if you haven't watched the series on the network, Table for 3, I highly recommend it. The one with new day was great. Also, I learned things about divas that I didn't know. I never knew Natalya was third generation Hart. And didn't know Tamena from NXT was Superflys daughter. I knew she was a Samoan
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Yea, that was pretty bad. And yes, that one is awesome. Also the one with the NXT guys (Bo Dallas, Neville and Samoa Joe) was pretty cool too. It's cool to see the people and not the characters. I think they're better than their characters.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Holy cow. Ok so the divas have a better story-line going on right now. And I know charolette is supposed to be a heel but she annoys the **** out of me (at least ric). I hope Becky wins, but I hope paige comes out and either celebrates with Becky, or beats charolette if Becky gets in trouble.
Zombie
Thing I can't stand about Charlotte is that she always cries. Never saw Lita or Trish do stuff like that
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Lita is one of my favorite divas of all time.

Remember Y2J is supposed to be in this too.

Here we go
Scotty Flamingo
Love table for 3. The one with sting, ddp, and Vader is great
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Lol give the fans **** talking Owens in the corner the title haha.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Is it just me or are the fans at live shows really annoying now. And by "now" I mean for the last year or year and a half
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Oh you mean by the "holy ****" and "this is awesome" chants every time anybody goes off the top rope. Lol then yea I'd agree
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah pretty much. They seem to use those chants very liberally
Zombie
Good match. Could have been better though. Nothing original
Mr.KyleReed
AG
A couple mix ups at the beginning, could definitely see them calling spots at the beginning but they eased into it. Solid match. Almost better that the TLC PPV.
Zombie
Holy sh** chants should be reserved for Foley going off the top of the cell, Hardy Swanton off the ladder at WM17 (I was there) and Shane McMahon jumping off the jumbotron
Mr.KyleReed
AG
What's sad is well never see anything that deserves a holy **** chants in this era.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
New day.
Zombie
Damn. Does that mean New Day will be in the Royal Rumble too? Quickly running out of room for guest entrants
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.