***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,250 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also, what you didn't see was the Shield completely winning over the crowd after their beat down. When it went to commercial, they stayed in the ring by themselves picking each other up and stumbling around, and worked the crowd into a frenzy as they all chanted and cheered for them as they helped each other limp off. As loud as the Daniel Bryant chants when it gets about as loud as it can.

Wolfpac 08
AG
The Sheild
Zombie
I love the Shield. I've made no secret of how Roman Reigns is my favorite right now. HHH, is my favorite of all time, but Reigns is a bad add that needs a title run
T Bow
The Bad Guy!
T Bow
LETS! DO! THIS?!
Zombie
Aside from Seth Rollins, Raw was very boring this week.

I honestly feel that the WWE has way too many storylines going right now. Not to mention there are way too many heels. Right now, you have: HHH, Lesnar, Orton, Batista, Wyatts, New Age Outlaws, etc. As far as good guys go, you really only have The Shield and Daniel Bryan. Cena is struggling and Undertaker isn't around enough to keep things interesting.

Some of these heels need to take a turn quick and even out the playing field.
Texaggie7nine
I think they intended for Bootista to be a face
Zombie
Yeah, they did. However, him coming right back and winning the Rumble without earning it, which resulted in the straw that broke the camels back with Punk, he was doomed from the beginning. Personally, I can't stand Batista. He sucks on the mic, his in ring action is boring and he lacks any unique identity. He and Orton are too much alike to be against each other.

I've said it before, but the Shield needs to break apart. Put Rollins and Ambrose as a tag team heel and let Reigns go solo and blast his way to the top as a face. Reigns would be a great champion and give the fans someone raw to root for. I honestly think we will see this happen at WM. Ambrose and Collins will turn during their 3 way match leaving Reigns alone against the outlaws, Kane and the Shield. This will turn him completely face in a matter of seconds.
Zombie
Or.....I just thought of this. Have them forced apart by Kane and the Outlaws. The Shield has become a major face lately and it would suck to have Rollins and Ambrose go heel again. Maybe if after WM, Kane decides that they are too strong as a trio and forces them to split up. This could keep Rollins and Ambrose as a face tag team duo and make a run for the title, while allowing Reigns to stay a face and make his run to the title. That also allows for storylines in the future (maybe Ambrose and Rollins get jealous of the push that Reigns is getting) or they help Reigns out when he gets overpowered.
Texaggie7nine
You don't think the shield is gonna save Daniel from getting cheated by HHH at WM?
Zombie
No, I don't think they will have anything to do with it.

Here is what I see happening with Daniel Bryan and I know it's a long shot....

In the HHH vs Bryan match....it will be the best match of the night. It will be long and hard fought with Bryan coming out on top. This will earn HHH's respect and play in huge for the title match later.

In the title match, we will see Bryan getting dominated early and often. However, due to the feud between Orton and Batista, they will forget about Bryan for awhile. Bryan will then make a come back. HHH will come out and act like he is going to interfere with Bryan, but instead will somehow help Bryan win the the title. It will be huge for Bryan and also turn HHH at the same time to a face.

I know its far fetched, but wouldn't it be awesome??
T Bow
The best possible ending would be for cm punk to return and help DB win it
Daveintx
too much emphasis put on "OUR company" by Steph and HHH, I'm betting that Vince shows back up at WM causing Bryan to win against HHH

or even better would be a Shane appearance, but don't see that happening anymore
T Bow
this gif is appropriate for this thread

Zombie
Vince has been very vocal about grooming HHH to take over (on screen and in real life). They need him to take over the villainous owner role as Vince gets closer to retirement. However, I think a face turn would be a good thing for right now.
Wolfpac 08
AG
My prediction:

HHH beats DB to within an inch of his life, severely injuring the already hurt shoulder...but the resilient DB fights back to win the match. Unfortunately it looks like the damage has already been done and DB has to be helped out of the ring and backstage.

The rest of the night is nothing but questions about whether or not DB will even be able to compete in the main event (even having a "doctor" tell say that he has advised DB not to compete).

As the main event starts, there is still no sign of DB. The match goes on for a while with just Batista and Orton until BAM! DB's music hits. He hobbles out to the ring and overcomes all odds to finally win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

The Pop for DB will be so huge when he comes out for the HHH match. The "injury" reports will not only add to the anticipation, but it will serve to put a little doubt into what is basically a foregone conclusion (that he will win the title). The injury and followed with the comeback will take DB to the next level and will finally solidify him as THE guy. It'll be epic.
Zombie
I dont think they can start the match and then him enter it later. I could see them doing it right before the bell rings though.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Well, I've been wrong before. Just a prediction...it's all you've got when the outcome is so predictable.

As I say that, I'm thinking that SURELY they won't screw DB over again, right...right?!?!
Zombie
Honestly, I cannot see them screwing him over like that again. The place would go into a riot. BUT, we've seen it before (Montreal screw job). However, with all of the build up, I just cant see it happening. All I know is I am friggin ready for WM30!
jrod2181
Rumors of Sting only match in WWE will be next year vs Undertaker at WM. He will be in town for autograph in New Orleans. I would love after Taker beats Lesnar for Sting to show up in the rafters or something like that
jrod2181
Welcome to WrestleMania week. Can't wait to arrive in New Orleans Friday Night
T Bow
So excited!
jrod2181
Not sure which bar yet but I know i will be at a bar on bourbon to watch UF play Saturday at 5pm. Will update when I figure it out if any of you would like to join
Zombie
Man how I wish I was headed there this week!

Any surprises tonight??? Last Raw before WM
T Bow
Pretty bad final raw before mania
Texaggie7nine
Surely you knew it was going to be a 3 hour promo for WM
jrod2181
Thinking of wearing this to WM. My wife says no

madd_ag_05
AG
quote:
Can't wait to arrive in New Orleans Friday Night

+1 except it will be Saturday for me and my buddies. No idea what festivities we're getting into but it's going to be a great weekend.
Zombie
I didnt think Raw was too bad. It was supposed to solidify the storylines leading to WM and I feel it did just that.

BUT, I am not sure what to think about WM right now. It's either going to be an awesome showing or its going to suck big time. I dont think there will be any middle ground. I hope there are a couple of surprises to really pick things up.
Zombie
Stone Cold is predicting a CM Punk return at WM30!

"I'm telling you, I'm going to stick to my prediction that CM Punk is going to make his return at WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans. I made this prediction two months ago here on the show. It's been a long time, I think he's cooled his jets, he's got some rest, and I think it's time to get back to work. I don't see him participating in a match but it would be great to see him in a run-in to establish himself, to entrench himself immediately in a memorable and just a great moment, and I would say plant himself firmly in the middle of an angle, because he would be the angle, by attacking whoever he sees fit to attack or asserting his presence rather, whatever the case may be. But I see CM Punk coming back at WrestleMania 30. Who knows if it will happen. We will know in about six short days when WrestleMania actually happens."
MadDog99
AG
Punk coming back at WM would be epic, but I refuse to get my hopes up. Can't wait to get there Friday night, gonna be a great weekend.
T Bow
Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up about punk anymore since he didn't show up in Chicago. But that would be awesome if he showed up.
Zombie
What gets my hopes up is that SC is still an employee of WWE and that the WWE has still not released any info about him, positive or negative. It could very well be one of the best secrets the organization has ever kept if it comes true. Honestly, I could see him interfering with the Bryan vs HHH match to give Bryan the win and start a feud between HHH and Punk. This would fit perfectly into his antiestablshiment persona and attitude
jrod2181
so what is the overall consensus of wwe network. I have really enjoyed it from time to time
T Bow
my consensus is that the WWE network is the greatest thing ever made
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.