***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,175 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dcaggie04 said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

The Fiend said:

bankshot11 said:

I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I went to the AEW show last night since I got a free ticket. Kind of flew by. Lots of reasons reminding me why I quit watching though (every match being a serious contest trying to get 5 star ratings, fans being obnoxious and trying to put attention on themselves, among others). That said, the Baker promo was hilarious, especially the Whataburger diss. People in the crowd wanted to legit murder her.
Fans are the reason I don't like going to live events anymore.
Agreed. I loathe the "this is awesome" and "holy sh*t" chants, and anything close to them

I'm convinced that AEW pays plants to start these chants as none of them seem natural but more forced.

WWE definitely does. Seen red hat guy do it at multiple shows. Funny thing was he was at AEW up in Garland in December wrhen I went to that show.

I thought the show that night was incredible. I was also 2nd row so I could actually hear the talking inside the barricades by the performers. If I were further away I think I'd also get annoyed by the chants but other than everyone creating (organic) chants that night to gush over Aubrey, I don't remember any others though they did happen.
SACR
AG
jrod2181 said:

I am loving everything the BROserweights are doing right now.

Really enjoyed Velveteen Dream promo about Roderick Strong wife and then having her on his tights
Throwback to Rick Rude having Jake Roberts' wife on his tights?
ShawnTxAg
AG
For the past couple of week I've really enjoyed listening to the podcast "something to wrestle with Bruce Prichard". If you haven't checked it or jerrichos out, you need to. Great behind the scenes stories and very entertaining as a life long fan
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I listen to both and loved Steve Austin's podcast also. It's pretty funny to hear jim cornette melt down on his own podcast as well. He's a hardcore left wing dude.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Ill have to check those out. Is cornys tolerable?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Corey's is great when he's talking about wrestling. He's pretty out there in his political convictions but even that's entertaining because he just loses his mind going off on diatribes. It's mostly wrestling talk and I find it really entertaining. Cornette's drive through and the him cornette experience are what it's called and it's two separate podcasts.
Scotty Flamingo
Looking like Jushin Liger is set to be announced for the WWE HOF soon

Bella Twins too
maverick2076
Ugh. The Bella Twins are garbage.
J182
AG
Styles vs Taker being rumored for Wrestlemania.
👽
Not a Bot
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

Ill have to check those out. Is cornys tolerable?

I think his podcasts are hilarious. He rants a lot about nonsense, but hearing his stories of the old territory days and some of the crazy stuff that went on is mind-boggling and he is a very good storyteller. The thing he did that helps him out is that he wrote down everything he did, kept all of his travel logs from his territory days so he knows exactly where he was on any given day in 1981 and can tell you a story about what happened that day. Very interesting.

I can't make it here because it's totally not safe for work, but YouTube his epic rant on Vince Russo.
Not a Bot
AG
The fact that he is so left wing is ironic given why he ended up being forced out of NWA Powerrr. He is uniquely left-wing in that he has no filter and doesn't do political correctness. I'm not sure exactly why he's left wing, but he hates those "damn Republicans" and that "stupid president."
johnnyblaze36
AG
I feel like this is the saddest moment in wrestling history:

Not a Bot
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

I feel like this is the saddest moment in wrestling history:

That is amazing.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
And that dude used to bang Amy Schumer
maverick2076
Anyone else watching Takeover?
Scotty Flamingo
Dude pack it up. Go home. Ain't no following that match.
jrod2181
If all the matches tonight are that caliber then I go out on limb and say will be the ppv of the year 2020 for wwe and aew
ShawnTxAg
AG
The card looks incredible. Like that match
Scotty Flamingo
An Aggie could very well be WWE champion one day. Sky is the limit for Keith Lee.
J182
AG
The Fiend said:

An Aggie could very well be WWE champion one day. Sky is the limit for Keith Lee.

"Maybe an Aggie can win an important championship for once." - my gf with a deep cut
👽
SACR
AG
J-Quob said:

The Fiend said:

"Maybe an Aggie can win an important championship for once." - my gf with a deep cut

Dump her
Scotty Flamingo
J-Quob said:

The Fiend said:

We have rules here
jrod2181
Just called my local priest and he said her penance shall be 3 hj's 2 bj's and a Hail Mary
Scotty Flamingo
Is gargano getting boo'd
Scotty Flamingo
Damn this card has ****ing delivered so far. That match was fun. Heel Balor is so good
80s Guy
J-Quob said:

The Fiend said:

Hit her with some SBS tonight and tell her Aggies can always come from behind!
Not a Bot
AG
I had no idea Keith Lee was an Aggie.
jrod2181
Charlotte!!!! This is match I am most looking forward to at mania
Scotty Flamingo
Moxley said:

I had no idea Keith Lee was an Aggie.

They mention it on commentary every now and then. I think he only played for one season under Fran and decided he wanted to become a wrestler.
jrod2181
Broooo

How much fish could Bobby fish fry
If Bobby fish could fry fish

It's a thing now
maverick2076
Holy **** this tag match!
Icecream_Ag
S
jrod2181 said:

Broooo

How much fish could Bobby fish fry
If Bobby fish could fry fish

It's a thing now
I assume Bobby Fish would fry as much fish as he could fry if Bobby Fish could fry fish
Sports-Ag
AG
NXT killing it as always.
Scotty Flamingo
This is one of the best Takeovers ever
Sports-Ag
AG
Gargano!
First Page Last Page
Page 337 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.