***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,186 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agreed. This was great:

johnnyblaze36
AG
Here's Keith Lee from tonight. This is nuts:

J182
AG
This is terrifying.
👽
maverick2076
Changing the belt when someone wins it is stupid. The spinner belt was stupid, Daniel Bryan's eco-belt was stupid, and this is stupid.
Sports-Ag
AG
Just WWE trying to create/sell products and keep making money like how the NBA keeps changing jerseys every year.

Did think spinning wheel in the title was dumb.
Ambres
AG
Just realized that Starrcade was last night.. and it suck. Glad we didn't do this stinker.. had better things to do yesterday then watch.
Icecream_Ag
S
Sports-Ag said:

Just WWE trying to create/sell products and keep making money like how the NBA keeps changing jerseys every year.

Did think spinning wheel in the title was dumb.
difference between wwe and the NBA is that the wwe doesn't crap themselves when a foreign dictator got mad about a truthful tweet
TRM
AG
Ambres said:

Just realized that Starrcade was last night.. and it suck. Glad we didn't do this stinker.. had better things to do yesterday then watch.

Tried to watch it last night but it the app wasn't working. Guess I didn't miss much.
J182
AG

Fallout out from the PPV helped. That's two in a row for NXT, but they have the benefit of the invasion angles leading to SS. I will be interested in the rating for this week and next.
👽
Scotty Flamingo
Damn that's a big drop for AEW
chris1515
AG
I think AEW has a believability problem. Too many small but wiry guys that just hit high spot after high spot.

Icecream_Ag
S
chris1515 said:

I think AEW has a believability problem. Too many small but wiry guys that just hit high spot after high spot.

I think using actual weight instead of "wrestling weight" is the issue. Take the young bucks for example. Instead of 380 pounds or whatever they are announced at, in wwe/WCW they would be 450-475
Scotty Flamingo
SACR
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

chris1515 said:

I think using actual weight instead of "wrestling weight" is the issue. Take the young bucks for example. Instead of 380 pounds or whatever they are announced at, in wwe/WCW they would be 450-475
That is an interesting point.

I think people would believe 5'10 205 more than they'd believe 5'10 175, which is what they're listed at.
chris1515
AG
I don't think anyone pays attention to listed heights and weights. If they look small and skinny, then they ARE small and skinny.
BCSGrubber
AG
Jericho has bulked up to try to look bigger. Everyone else is small outside of Hager
Geralt of Rivia
S
I hope that AEW signs Kelly Klein after her contract runs out. I think she would be a big boost to their women's division
J182
AG
👽
Scotty Flamingo
I always liked JoMo
Scotty Flamingo
BCSGrubber said:

Jericho has bulked up to try to look bigger. Everyone else is small outside of Hager

Scotty Flamingo
I should not be laughing that hard at this video as I am...

johnnyblaze36
AG
There is a thread one here about "The Movies that Made Us" on Netflix. If you're not familiar there's also "The Toys that Made Us" that's really entertaining.

I noticed last night they have a new episode out about wrestling action figures that came out in the 80's that is a good watch.
johnnyblaze36
AG
If anybody that watches AEW tonight please post if the audio is terrible for you the first ten minutes. I'm wondering if there is a problem with my soundbar. It's cutting in and out and I have to crank the volume to practically the max to hear anything.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Audio was messing up for me too. Almost positive the video did too in the first match when sammy was about to hit a move off the apron
Scotty Flamingo
johnnyblaze36 said:

If anybody that watches AEW tonight please post if the audio is terrible for you the first ten minutes. I'm wondering if there is a problem with my soundbar. It's cutting in and out and I have to crank the volume to practically the max to hear anything.

I thought it was my stream
J182
AG

AEW wins this week by 6k. A great rebound from last week.
👽
BusterAg
AG
Anyone looking for a special Xmas gift for their Pro Wrestling loved one?

How about a personalized message from Diamond Dallas Page?

https://www.cameo.com/diamonddallaspage

Cool, huh?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Scotty Flamingo

CM Punk at the Cowboys - Bears game
Scotty Flamingo
Sin Cara and Luke Harper released
Geralt of Rivia
S
The fact that they never did anything with Harper is pathetic
Geralt of Rivia
S
The Ascension also got released
Texan_Aggie
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

The Ascension also got released
Feel bad for guys that get the boot after being faithful jobbers for so long. That said, they were really bad and not interesting.
Scotty Flamingo
Batista and NWO are the first names announced for the 2020 Hall of Fame...Do they usually announce the names this early?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think they usually start around the Rumble
Scotty Flamingo
Bobby Roode and Primo Colon popped for wellness violation
First Page Last Page
Page 326 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.