***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,939 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by dcaggie04
Icecream_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Dec 16 raw will be a double taping. 6 hours of raw for the live crowd. Xmas week raw gonna be a dead crowd.
Icecream_Ag
S
Aew apparently put out rankings before the ppv tonight. Wins losses, quality of win, quality of opponent all considered. So a loss to page could be better than a win over Marko stunt or whatever his name is.

Jericho (C)
Rhodes
PAC
Page
Omega
Moxley

Is the men's top 5.

So I would guess that puts page in the number 1 contender
J182
AG
A lot of Full Gear recaps I've seen are saying MJF turned heel. Wasn't he already heel? So this just makes him more heel? There is a little line blur on heel/face right in AEW imo.
Icecream_Ag
S
J-Quob said:

A lot of Full Gear recaps I've seen are saying MJF turned heel. Wasn't he already heel? So this just makes him more heel? There is a little line blur on heel/face right in AEW imo.
I think it's more that he turned on cody/the elite than actually turning heel.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
I watched the Lights Out match again and enjoyed it even more the second time.

I noticed more things, like when Mox leaves the ring he says -- Unsanctioned huh? Let's get some ****ing garbage cans."

It was awesome.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Earlier today Sin Cara put out a statement that he didn't feel like he was being used right and his talents are stifled by WWE and he requested a release. For some reason he was just on RAW getting his ass kicked by Drew McYntire.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The latter is probably because of the former

ETA: maybe he was able to reach some kind of agreement to be released if they buried him on the way out
toucan82
I'm sad his feud with Andrade is going to end
Icecream_Ag
S
Flip over to raw and first thing is that Lana-Rusev-Lashley thing.

Couple of questions:
1) when did she drop the accent?
2) what moron thinks a cheating spouse storyline works
3) see question 1
4) see question 2
dcaggie04
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Earlier today Sin Cara put out a statement that he didn't feel like he was being used right and his talents are stifled by WWE and he requested a release. For some reason he was just on RAW getting his ass kicked by Drew McYntire.

Raw was taped last Friday after smackdown.
johnnyblaze36
AG
dcaggie04 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Oh that makes sense then. Drew obliterated him and he said I'm out. Not really sure what more he could want. It's not like there is some huge demand for a Sin Cara push.
Scotty Flamingo
johnnyblaze36 said:

dcaggie04 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Oh that makes sense then. Drew obliterated him and he said I'm out. Not really sure what more he could want. It's not like there is some huge demand for a Sin Cara push.
Funny thing is -- this isnt even the original Sin Cara. The original Sin Cara was a botch machine and was released. But I remember at the time it was a big deal that he signed to the wwe
Icecream_Ag
S
Butcher of Blaviken said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

dcaggie04 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Funny thing is -- this isnt even the original Sin Cara. The original Sin Cara was a botch machine and was released. But I remember at the time it was a big deal that he signed to the wwe
Didn't he also refuse to learn English?
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Icecream_Ag
S
hypeiv said:

Icecream_Ag said:

Flip over to raw and first thing is that Lana-Rusev-Lashley thing.

Couple of questions:
1) when did she drop the accent?
2) what moron thinks a cheating spouse storyline works
3) see question 1
4) see question 2

Haven watched RAW in months, but speaking of cheating wife angles did they ever wrap up the Maria Kennelus who's ya daddy story line?
not to my knowledge, but I don't watch much.
dcaggie04
AG
The answer to #2 is Paul Heyman. He was the brains behind the Kinellis angle also.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Daniel Tosh shooting on Arn Anderson

johnnyblaze36
AG
That was great.
Scotty Flamingo
zooguy96
He should have gone to AEW. Vince is going to make him irrelevant again eventually.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
jrod2181
Wrestlemania Tickets are secured !!
Scotty Flamingo
I've waiting 6 years for this mofo return to WWE programming.

Now let's speculate because Survivor Series is in Chicago...
maverick2076
I told my wife during Raw I expect to see him on Team NXT during Survivor Series, and that was before he showed up on Backstage.
bigcat22
AG
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but is Punk back with WWE, or just a Fox analyst. Happy to be wrong, but I read somewhere he is just signed with Fox and will make sporadic appearances on Fox's WWE programs, but won't necessarily be back with WWE.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I was assuming he signed with Fox
Scotty Flamingo
bigcat22 said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but is Punk back with WWE, or just a Fox analyst. Happy to be wrong, but I read somewhere he is just signed with Fox and will make sporadic appearances on Fox's WWE programs, but won't necessarily be back with WWE.
Signed with Fox -- but it's still a WWE show. The WWE twitter even posted it and there is an article on WWE.com.

It certainly opens up doors down the road for a return on Raw or Smackdown one day.
BurnetAggie99
https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/1194767740919148544?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Scotty Flamingo
SACR
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
!!!!!!!

SACR
AG
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Did you actually read the article the tweet referenced?

It was a nothing-burger of an article with baseless allegations.
permabull
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 323 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.