***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,870,976 Views | 16746 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by ShawnTxAg
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Most fun I've ever had at a live wrestling event. There were lots of empty seats but you couldn't tell by the crowd noise.

-Seeing Liger live was awesome.

-Lance Archer winning with the Claw in Dallas was an awesome moment.

-EVIL vs Fale was pretty meh.

-Sanada vs Zach Sabre Jr was a lot of fun

-Ibushi vs Kenta was a good stiff match

-Okada vs Tanahashi in the main event was everything I hoped it would be. And the crowd was going nuts.

After the match Okada got on the mic and said they would be back. All in all a really fun show to attend. Can't believe I got to experience a G1 Climax show in person. Hopefully NJPW starts getting a bigger following in the U.S.

-Oh and I also peed right next to Scott Norton at restaurant before the show

bigcat22
AG
BurnetAggie99
Texas Tornado

TRM
AG
That KO promo!
bigcat22
AG
JCA1
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Texas Tornado

Used to go to the Sportatorium in the early 80s when I was about 8-10 and watch the Von Erichs wrestle. Kabuki hissed at my brother when he asked for an autograph. Good times.

Still have a wristband with "David Kevin Kerry Mike" on it.
Olsen
AG
Anyone watching AEW's Fight for the Fallen event tonight? It's free on the B/R Live app like Fyter Fest from last time.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Damn.

permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Brandi Rhodes should never wrestle again
Scotty Flamingo
Jungle Boy looks just like his pops
Scotty Flamingo
This Omega - Cima match
Scotty Flamingo
Anyone watching the Evolve show on the wwe network? I hear it's amazing
Uncle Howdy
S
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Brandi Rhodes should never wrestle again

Agreed, but she is gorgeous
Scotty Flamingo
That ending...yikes.
Olsen
AG
Another good AEW event in the books! Can't wait for All Out already in August!
Scotty Flamingo
Olsen said:

Another good AEW event in the books! Can't wait for All Out already in August!

Definitely looking forward to All Out...but I felt today's show was their weakest so far. Especially the awkward as **** ending.
Bunk Moreland
Seemed like a good practice session to try and hit TV times for tnt in October. And you know they had to present that check while it was still on air. They definitely have work to do though.
Iowaggie
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Bz1Se4AhN4d
Ambres
AG
Extreme Rules kicks off with a whimper.. here are the card for tonight after two matches.

Extreme Rules Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Match for the Universal and Raw Women's Championships
Seth Rollins (c) & Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans If Corbin & Evans lose, they can never
challenge Rollins & Lynch for the titles again (PREVIEW)

Completed Matches:

WWE Championship Match
Kofi Kingston (c) (Winner) vs. Samoa Joe - great match between two veterans who know how to work a great match. Love the focus on the hands and the fact that Samoa looked strong throughout the match. New Day having the belts is a great story line.

Kevin Owens (Winner) vs. Dolph Ziggler - wow who did Dolph pissed off to be bury so far.. just last PPV he was fighting Kofi .. and now he was buried by Kevin in less then 2 mins.. I like where they are going with Kevin. I think he has the mic skill and physical skill to go over big in the WWE if givn a chance.

United States Championship Match
Ricochet (c) vs. AJ Styles (Winner) - I love the idea of the Bullet Club being reunited .. and be given a real run together. I enjoy AJ as the heel so much better then a face.. This is the club that I enjoy the most... and they do it so well.. plus if they flip Kevin to a Anti-face to fight the establishment.. which he can do well.. this can lead to a great Kevin vs AJ match later on.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. The New Day (Winner) vs. Heavy Machinery - good popcorn match.. worry if this is indication that Kofi is dropping the belt tonight.. hope not.

Last Man Standing Match
Braun Strowman (Winner) vs. Bobby Lashley - wow what a great match. Loved the spots. This was a great match between both man.. right now it is the match of the night for me.

Aleister Black(Winner) vs. Cesaro - missed the match.. no idea what happen.

SmackDown Women's Championship Handicap Match
Bayley (c) (Winner) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross - nice win and I love how this story is unfolding. Can't wait to see Alexa and Nikki turn on each other.

Raw Tag Team Championship Match
The Revival (c) (Winner) vs. The Usos - wish i cared more for this match. They are both excellent teams that have amazing skills. I am disappointed on the tag team story lines.

No Holds Barred Tag Team Match
The Undertaker & Roman Reigns (Winner) vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre - i would love to see this develop into a story of Undertaker vs Drew McIntyre that finally set Drew off as a true Heel.. stop being the body guard for smaller men.. ie Dolph and Shane.

Intercontinental Championship Kickoff Match
Finn Blor (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Winner) - didn't watch since I had things with the family.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Kickoff Match
Drew Gulak (c) (Winner) vs. Tony Nese - didn't watch cause.. i have a life.. so my wife tells me.

johnnyblaze36
AG
That's a great pic of Braun and W. Wonder what the context is.
bigcat22
AG
Anyone else think part of WWE's problem is that it's 2019 and Undertaker (I'm a big fan) and Shane O'Mac are headlining a PPV and Balor vs Nakamura are regulated to the preshow...
Bunk Moreland
bigcat22 said:

Anyone else think part of WWE's problem is that it's 2019 and Undertaker (I'm a big fan) and Shane O'Mac are headlining a PPV and Balor vs Nakamura are regulated to the preshow...

Of course. KO's worked shoot was such good timing. For 2 weeks prior to that I kept telling my buddy that Shane was great when he wrestled twice a year but Wtf are they doing giving him so much screen time. Guess that wasn't a unique take given the episode last week.
maverick2076
Undertaker will win the No Holds Barred match with the Hell's Gate submission.
maverick2076
Eff you, Creative. You missed a shot there.
Scotty Flamingo
Fun ppv so far. Thus crowd is really quiet though.

Also Nikki Cross is cute. Don't @ me.
maverick2076
Strowman/Lashley had a fun ending.
Scotty Flamingo
That last man standing was way better than I expected
Bunk Moreland
Great...the match I was looking forward to the most was a squash.
Scotty Flamingo
I really want Joe to win this. Dont think he will though.
Ambres
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Great...the match I was looking forward to the most was a squash.
Yea.. .. if Kevin can kill him in less then 2 mins.. does that mean Kofi win during the cage match.. is less impressive.
maverick2076
It was a storyline bit. I'm ok with it since there was no build for the match. I like that they are turning KO into Steve Austin 2.0.
Uncle Howdy
S
As much as I have always liked Samoa Joe, I like Kofi retaining
Scotty Flamingo
Hahaha the zoom in on Lacey's ass
Scotty Flamingo
No way that was an accident
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 479

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.