***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,770,411 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by safety guy
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mark Henry's speech got really sad when he was begging Owen Harts wife to let him in the HOF
Scotty Flamingo
Anyone watching the nxt preshow. Pat McAfee (yes the old colts punter) apparently works for WWE now and he is freaking great! Hes officially my favorite wwe broadcaster
Bunk Moreland
We were just laughing about his comments too
Scotty Flamingo
So excited to see Ricochet tonight. If you've never seen him wrestle you're in for a treat
Scotty Flamingo
Ec3 is ****ing jacked. Definitely not juicing
Geralt of Rivia
S
Just turned it on
Geralt of Rivia
S
How dominant of a tag team would it be if Lars Sullivan showed up to tag with Braun
Scotty Flamingo
Holy **** that match
Geralt of Rivia
S
I hope you lose to Cody tonight
Scotty Flamingo
K
Bunk Moreland
Welcome to the main roster Ember Moon
Scotty Flamingo
Whoa didnt expect that. I've always heard Roddy is a better heel than face.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Why in the hell can't the main roster have storylines as good as Gargano/Ciampa?!?
Bunk Moreland
Seriously. That was major heat.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I honestly think I'm more invested in this match than anything going on tomorrow night
aggie4231
AG
Spring Break was loooonnnggg, but worth the ending.
TAMUG'04 Marine Fisheries.
Scotty Flamingo
What a show
Bunk Moreland
The ending of the final match was weird but that match overall will be better than anything we see tomorrow night most likely.
Scotty Flamingo
I thought the end was fantastic. I'm sad it's over.
Bunk Moreland
It just felt sorta rushed to me. I also think the crutch didn't break like they expected and he had to sort of do a re set.
Ambres
AG
My quick review.. keep in mind that I never watch NxT and have really no idea about any of these wrestlers.

Result: Adam Cole defeated EC3, Killian Dain, Lars Sullivan, Ricochet and Velveteen Dream
Thoughts: Cool way to open the evening with a 6-man ladder man.. my initial thoughts.. Velveteen Dream.. man he looks like a bad version of the pimp from "I'm gonna get you sucka".. oh wait this guy can wrestle.. to "Oh my god did he just .. he did .. this guy is awesome".. Ricochet.. this guy is awesome .. if he can stay healthy he will be a big star. Some of his spot look very dangerous especially his first bump.. which if mistimed could have broken his neck but he seem to handle them all very well. In short, like the match and great way to begin the night with energy.

Result: Shayna Baszler defeated Ember Moon (c) by submission
Thoughts: Hmm Rhonda junior vs that women at the rumble with the bad arm. Pretty good story and match but got bored toward the end.

Result: The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly) (c) defeated The Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) and Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne
Thoughts: Nice story.. glad to see Adam Cole look weak from his previous story. Great way to work .. enjoyed the match.. oh hey Roderick and Pete going to win.. what the fu** oh wow.. this is interesting .. nice way to write a story. Like the new member of undisputed and the story works very well.

Results: Aleister Black defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas (c) (with Zelina Vega)
Thoughts: Oh cool only 4 matching tonight since this is the title match and clearly the last match of the night.. hmm liking how they are using Zelina. Great back and forth and even though I have no clue who either person is.. liking the way they are telling their story in the ring. Oh nice. Job Zelina with the belt. Great way to distract the ref. Ok the only person using a Hurricana should be Molly Holly. Like that he caught her which leads directly to his defeat after she saved him 3 times before. .. oh another match

Initial thought.. why would they have another match after.. and who are these guys.. are they not tag team.. this is like if wrestlemania last match would be Tyler Breeze vs Fandango

Results: Johnny Gargano defeated Tommaso Ciampa
Thoughts: Great way to open Ciampa was booed the entire way down.. no need for music.. the chorus of boos were perfect.. that is how a villain enters.. wow have not seen an audience hate a wrestler this bad in a long time. Maybe I should go back and look at the history here. Nice match.. great story telling and amazing way to keep the audience and myself guessing who would win. I figure Johnny would lose and go to WWE tomorrow or Monday. .. what a great match. I will have to rewatch this a few times. Loved that his wife joined him at the end.
Geralt of Rivia
S
No offense, but I can tell that you don't ever watch NXT if you consider Gargano vs Ciampa to be the equivalent of Breeze vs Fandango

I was way more pumped for Gargano/Ciampa than I will be for whatever main events tomorrow (unless it is AJ vs Nakamura)
Scotty Flamingo
I had a dream that AJ vs Nak was the actual main event of Mania.
StrykerAg
AG
Flying to NOLA this morning
StrykerAg
AG
There's a guy with a Money in the Bank briefcase at my gate at O'Hare.
Ambres
AG
Doink the Clown said:

No offense, but I can tell that you don't ever watch NXT if you consider Gargano vs Ciampa to be the equivalent of Breeze vs Fandango

I was way more pumped for Gargano/Ciampa than I will be for whatever main events tomorrow (unless it is AJ vs Nakamura)
No offense taken,.. that line captured my initial reaction to the match.. but you did see that I wrote in the very first line of my review "I don't watch NXT".. so for me it felt like it was two tag partner fighting each other as the main event.. just did not seem right that this was the main event at the moment right before the match.. that thought occured during the promos prior to the match... but I was proving wrong and glad.. cause I loved this match... even wrote that in my thoughts after the results.

BTW: Ciampa walking out to no music and having the waves of boos throughout the entire match was incredible.

I hope WWE writing team learn from NXT about how to build a great story.

Again no offense taken.
Bunk Moreland
Asuka wins to keep the streak alive then immediately loses to Carmella as she cashes in. Streak over at WM, just with a swerve.

Asuka immediately gets rematch clause Tuesday on SD, wins, and begins her title run. Frees Charlotte up to float back to Raw and do a program with Nia who will be the new raw women's champion.
Scotty Flamingo
Bunk Moreland said:

Asuka wins to keep the streak alive then immediately loses to Carmella as she cashes in. Streak over at WM, just with a swerve.

This would piss soooooooo many people off
Scotty Flamingo
Stryker posts pics of the inside when you get there if you can!!
Bunk Moreland
Kenny Omega said:

Bunk Moreland said:

This would piss soooooooo many people off

I think no matter what the streak ends tonight. Either Charlotte clean or this way. That way they can get rid of the briefcase and clean the path for Charlotte to go back to Raw.
maverick2076
And then Ember Moon pops up in SD Tuesday.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't think there is an obvious winner for the Andre battle royale

So I'll guess either Matt Hardy or Ziggler
Scotty Flamingo
That was pretty cool
Bunk Moreland
What happened?
maverick2076
I actually like the thought of Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt teaming up.
First Page Last Page
Page 228 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.