Netflix - House of Cards

12,406 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Head Ninja In Charge
hunter2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well season 2 is going to be filmed soon. Looks like Netflix achieved whatever goal they were looking for.
http://m.deadline.com/2013/04/netflix-house-of-cards-shooting-season-2-constance-zimmer/
AgMarauder04
Removed:09182020
AG
Btw, those complaining about breaking the 4th wall are out of context. This is a remark of the British version (1990), which was a modern retelling of Shakespeare's Richard III. Richard III breaks the 4th wall the entire play when he's describing his mischief, so the current plot device has about 400+ years of history behind it.
BioAg08
AG
Just finished watching this series at a friend's recommendation. Really enjoyed it! And I'm usually pretty ambivalent on political drama. Spacey owned his role.

Despite being 5+ months behind the release, I like the ''release them all'' method. This show worked for me to binge on.
Al Bula
AG
Just wrapped this up a few nights ago. Very good show for an outlet like Netflix. They were some high calibre folks in this show, and it seems to have worked out really well. A few thoughts.

1. Kate Mara -- HOT HOT HOT
2. As awesome as K. Spacey is, it is still unbelievable that he would bang a hot little number like Kate Mara. I reached that conclusion before the gay college roommate episode.
3. It sucks the Russo character was killed off. That guy is a really good actor and the sobriety/abuse push/pull was very well done.
4. I am cynical enough to believe this show accurately portrays the federal government and the relationships with big business and special interests while sh tting on the constituents.
5. Spoilers on streaming shows - Don't open the thread if you don't want to be spoiled. It is humorous what some people will get butthurt over. Through word of mouth I heard about this show and Orange is the New Black. Realizing both plots interested me, I avoided reading anything about these shows.

Looking forward to the next season.
PatAg
AG
Its unbelievable a hot woman with low morals would bang a man of extreme power?
RebAg13
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Its unbelievable a hot woman with low morals would bang a man of extreme power?
no it's unbelievable that a gay dude like Spacey would bang Kate Mara. Even before his college boyfriend scene, I wasn't buying that.
hunter2012
AG
There may be quite a few gay dudes that would bang Mara, to quote Archer: "nobody is that gay."
AgMarauder04
AG
http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2013/12/house-of-cards-returns-in-february-178824.html

HELL YEAH!!!

FEBRUARY *****ES!!!
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Kate Mara has that MJ nose.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.